Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo

Go down 
+11
bmathison1972
sbell
Roger
landrover
NandO
QuollMate
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
AlopexLagopus
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Thank you Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:30 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
Are these from the earlier series, Andreas? I love all these figures. :)

Thank you. I dont know, i will look what Emma wrote to me in the past. I believe they are specials.

(Sorry I missed these). The trout were later additions to the line. He had a lot of production issues with them, but at least these species turned out okay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am

widukind wrote:
Newcomers

Did you not get the River Monsters as well?

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 8:19 am

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
Newcomers

Did you not get the River Monsters as well?

I dont have the other set. I prefer saltwater fishes and so i needed the striped bass :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 3:37 am

Two more sets were just released (under Toy Fish Factory):

Northern Angler Collection (muskellunge, northern pike, smallmouth bass, yellow perch, walleye)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gulf Coast Collection (tarpon, speckled trout [a type of drum], redfish, snook, barracuda)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just received the Gulf Coast set today :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:44 am

Oh thanks for sharing! I gotta order mine soon. bounce

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:04 am

Looks like Replica Toy Fish has improved its quality. I may be interested in some, especially the pike and muskellunge. Shame than the tarpon is too stocky, it should be more streamlined.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:55 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:13 pm

Very amazing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:14 pm

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:38 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:40 pm

So many wonderful species! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Splendid fishes! What is the catfish?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Splendid fishes! What is the catfish?

Thank you and i dont know it. I have only books about saltwater fishes

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Bonnie wrote:
So many wonderful species! cheers

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Hm... I will have to refer to my books. I can't think of a blue catfish but the brand made real species so...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Hm... I will have to refer to my books. I can't think of a blue catfish but the brand made real species so...

I think too it is a real specie

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:18 pm

widukind wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

I think too it is a real specie

Why not using TAW? Wink There it is listed as channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus), however I don´t know how accourate that is
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:29 pm

Aha! I hadn't checked TAW yet because the brand has lots of holes and made prototypes that were never sent to main production. Channel catfish aren't blue like that but its a great figure nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:14 pm

That's the large blue channel catfish from the 6" line.

And the first to go out of stock! It's a super hard to get one.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Many thanks friends :)

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:22 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Aha! I hadn't checked TAW yet because the brand has lots of holes and made prototypes that were never sent to main production. Channel catfish aren't blue like that but its a great figure nonetheless.

And I didn´t know those informations :) I just remembered, that there were a lot of entries about this brand on TAW :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo   The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The replicatoyfish / Toy fish factory animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2