Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toy concepts - Primates of the World

Go down 
+11
Bowhead Whale
ulinuk
QuollMate
ken yeo
Ana
Duck-Anch-Amun
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
PeGe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Toy concepts - Primates of the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy concepts - Primates of the World   Toy concepts - Primates of the World - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
widukind wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nice figures, the felty and fuzzy texture is so adequate for these kind of animals :)
But probably some of you noticed that in this image, they used a photo of a crowned lemur and called it a slender loris, they used a photo of a red colobus monkey (probably Zanzibar's one) and called it a cotton-headed tamarin, and they used a photo of what it seems almost sure a Lac Alaotra gentle lemur and called it a potto Razz

Unfortunately, Toy Concepts are very prone to make mistakes like these. Remember the Animal Friends Oryx on which's card was the photograph of a Grant Gazelle...
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Toy concepts - Primates of the World   Toy concepts - Primates of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 12:30 am

OK thank you! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toy concepts - Primates of the World   Toy concepts - Primates of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 11:38 pm

I like these models and it is great that you upload them directly on TAW. I also enjoy the easy way Pardo can find all these incoerences. monkey

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Toy concepts - Primates of the World   Toy concepts - Primates of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 2:05 am

Roger wrote:
I like these models and it is great that you upload them directly on TAW. I also enjoy the easy way Pardo can find all these incoerences. monkey

I am aware of many of their incoherences... unfortunately, I found out it is not wishable for TAW to try to fix their mistakes... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toy concepts - Primates of the World   Toy concepts - Primates of the World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toy concepts - Primates of the World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2