Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Bayala bear repaint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

Schleich Bayala bear repaint Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Bayala bear repaint   Schleich Bayala bear repaint EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm

I remember seeing Harriet's bayala bear in one of her blog posts cheers cheers That evening I quickly went to the same toy store where I got my Schleich animals. They only have one piece available, so I knew I had to grab it, though it looks a little less like a real bear, I think this one's got a nice personality to it. There is a small hollow at the back of the bear where the human figure Torak was holding on with his left hand, so I had to patch that up with epoxy and retouch the whole bear. At first it went like a grizzly bear colour, then I sort of messed up with the snout so now looks also like a Kodiak bear. But then in some pictures I reference, the grizzly bears have the same light colour snout scratch Can anyone please advise? Sorry for the blurry pics Embarassed 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala bear repaint   Schleich Bayala bear repaint EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm

The bear looks great! Amazing job! cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala bear repaint   Schleich Bayala bear repaint EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Also very nice:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala bear repaint   Schleich Bayala bear repaint EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

NOW it is a real bear-looking bear cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Bayala bear repaint   Schleich Bayala bear repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Bayala bear repaint
Page 1 of 1