Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
thomas01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thomas01

The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! Empty
PostSubject: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello members,

I want to show you the little white rabbit with the special stamping "75".

This figure was produced only for the children of the visiting invited people from Schleich only on his "Day of the open door" this summer 2010, in Herlikofen.

Special to celebrate his 75th anniversary.

You couldn´t buy this figure.
Only a few of this figures were produced.

The most of them were painted from each childen like it want.

Enjoy the photo

thomas01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:04 pm

WOW!
I don`t think anybody else has it affraid
Tell me if you want to sell Wink

flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

THX for the Info.
You mean it is a Rohling and every child could paint it like it want?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:32 pm

If I understand "Rohling" right, it is not a Rohling .
It was made this way, the "75" welded to stand out so it can not be falsified Very Happy

And if it was only given to children to paint on, one without paint must be very rare Shocked

I love it cheers
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm

i mean an Rohling with an 75 standing on it
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: white rabbit 75th year of Schleich   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 pm

yes, the child have to answer questions and do games, and at the end of
doing this game-street, they did get this rabbit to paint they would like
or not.
I like this figure, because of the moldet "75" on it.

No Rohling !! A special figure !!

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
THX for the Info.
You mean it is a Rohling and every child could paint it like it want?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:14 am

Congratulations Thomas, that's a very special addition! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 am

Die Kaninchen wurden ausschließlich während des Fests am 10.07.2010 hergestellt.
The rabbits where only produced at the party at 10.7.2010.
This is the information of Schleich.
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: The fifth 75th anniversary animal, the white rabbit   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Now i have one.
I don`t find the old toppic, so i make a new one.
Has anyone an article number of it?

Die Kaninchen Rohlinge wurden ausschließlich während des Stadteilfestes von Herlikofen am 10.07.2010 hergestellt und durften dort von Kindern selbst bemalt werden.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm

It seems to be non-painted O.o How did you get it?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Yes it is a unpainted "Rohling" Figurine
At a small townparty in Schwäbisch Gmünd - Herlikofen at the 10.07.2010 the children could get one and could paint them for themselve.

There were made only a few one and only at this day and the most are painted from children
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Hum, interesting. Thank you :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 pm

WOOW! He is so beautiful! Very Happy

Congratulations my friend.. I don't know the number.. sorry my friend Sad

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 pm

WOW!
I saw them on Ebay, they ran up to 60 - 70 Euros Shocked
So : none for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!   The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !! Empty

Back to top Go down

The little white rabbit, The 5.th of the 75th anniversary figure from Schleich !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: