Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 am

Such excellent repaints! I especially love all the pied/pinto ones - so very lovely and realistic!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:51 pm

It's incredible to me how different they look! Some of those 2013 models look better than the original! Applause 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Nice work. Congrats Hanne.Very Happy

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Hanne

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments , it is a real pleasure to read those! ! cheers 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It's incredible to me how different they look! Some of those 2013 models look better than the original! Applause 
That is so right !!! They are beautyful, - and the colours are much more interesting than the originals cheers 

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Wow, Great work, drunken  I like so much the shire stallion,cheers  and I think that he would be beter with white hair I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Hanne

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Finished another horse! I like her Smile  Now I have a lot of icelandics waiting to be resculpted and painted, I had pics of them and some work in progress pics from this horse but I accidentally deleted them Sad   Sugestions for coulors and poses for the icelandics are welcome!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like her blaze  Razz 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Wonderful new repaint Cool

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Nice again

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 pm

She looks different after you totally black out the white on her eyes, much less cartoony. Great job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Lovely repaint Very Happy

I suggest a dark, silver dapple, and a cremello for your iceys cheers 

Hanne

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 pm

I' ve made some of my first repainted horses (who where ugly) look better Very Happy 

Before --> after
And some more pics :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also finished one of the icelandics today, but you guys'll have to wait for him.. geek 
It's a present to a friend who's horse lately died sadly and I don't want him to find out allready What a Face
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:11 pm

They were good before, but now they're great! Applause 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Yes, there is big progress indeed! Especially in grey dappled Andalusian! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
They were good before, but now they're great! Applause 
Exactly !!!! You have become much more confident in yourself, I think, - with good reason Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:25 am

I love your repaints... They make the figures look completely different!

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 pm

i just LOVE the first one: really magnificent!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Hanne

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks a lot guys! I love you 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:34 pm

That is so right !!! They are beautyful, - and the colours are much more interesting than the originals cheers 

I agree with you! Teh new horses are absolutely stunning! I would like to touch them! Jätte bra!

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:11 pm

They are very beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   Today at 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down

My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2