Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*

Go down 
+14
Florian
Miss Jane
JoycexEnya
animalluvr6
Saarlooswolfhound
JackyLovertjex
widukind
SUSANNE
arafan
Ana
LeeAnn
trevok4
A-J
Hanne
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 am

Such excellent repaints! I especially love all the pied/pinto ones - so very lovely and realistic!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:51 pm

It's incredible to me how different they look! Some of those 2013 models look better than the original! Applause 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Nice work. Congrats Hanne.Very Happy

Hanne

Hanne

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments , it is a real pleasure to read those! ! cheers 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
It's incredible to me how different they look! Some of those 2013 models look better than the original! Applause 
That is so right !!! They are beautyful, - and the colours are much more interesting than the originals cheers 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Wow, Great work, drunken  I like so much the shire stallion,cheers  and I think that he would be beter with white hair I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Hanne

Hanne

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Finished another horse! I like her Smile  Now I have a lot of icelandics waiting to be resculpted and painted, I had pics of them and some work in progress pics from this horse but I accidentally deleted them Sad   Sugestions for coulors and poses for the icelandics are welcome!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Like her blaze  Razz 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Wonderful new repaint Cool

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 pm

She looks different after you totally black out the white on her eyes, much less cartoony. Great job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Lovely repaint Very Happy

I suggest a dark, silver dapple, and a cremello for your iceys cheers 

Hanne

Hanne

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 pm

I' ve made some of my first repainted horses (who where ugly) look better Very Happy 

Before --> after
And some more pics :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also finished one of the icelandics today, but you guys'll have to wait for him.. geek 
It's a present to a friend who's horse lately died sadly and I don't want him to find out allready What a Face
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:11 pm

They were good before, but now they're great! Applause 

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Yes, there is big progress indeed! Especially in grey dappled Andalusian! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
They were good before, but now they're great! Applause 
Exactly !!!! You have become much more confident in yourself, I think, - with good reason Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:25 am

I love your repaints... They make the figures look completely different!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 pm

i just LOVE the first one: really magnificent!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Hanne

Hanne

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Thanks a lot guys! I love you 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:34 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That is so right !!! They are beautyful, - and the colours are much more interesting than the originals cheers 

I agree with you! Teh new horses are absolutely stunning! I would like to touch them! Jätte bra!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:11 pm

They are very beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*   My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My repainted (Schleich) horses! *NEW update p.3!*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2