Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)

Go down 
+74
Kikimalou
JonasV
shane ryan
Arnaud
Yurumi
GalaxyMeow
Dum_my
ulinuk
Tove
scot(t)
SchleichHorsesForever
Schleich-US
SchleichLover741<3
Duma
Gwaine
LorenzoItaly
SilkySky
black unicorn
Shardur
Gulogulo76
animalluvr6
Maja-Maus
Bloodrayne
Duck-Anch-Amun
AlienMantis
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Juan Andrés
nyarlahotep
ida
Tyler Loew
krista
Kiryuha
A-J
75senta75
schleich61
JackyLovertjex
ze_neto
Sergey
Bongo
NightLioness
signatus
Ana
skysthelimit
bojan
Roger
MartinH
schleichsammler2008
donny ong
toydreamer
SeanieP
orcagirl26
ken yeo
Tupolew Tu-154
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
Silver Unicornis
Takama
zoomaster1994
lucky luke
SommoDracorex
LeeAnn
dama dama
remrock02
Numa
Carola
christinavanderschouw
widukind
Sartje
Fisva
Florian
trevok4
Elros Alvar
arafan
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:01 pm

krista wrote:
Are the ribboned horses really their bestsellers, because I honestly don't know. It would be awesome if Schleich published every year some sort of a statistic of which figures have been the most sold in which countries. Very Happy
I hope you don't feel I'm intruding on this conversation, but I find it very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if the braided ponies are one of the best sellers, if not the best seller - I mean, they have a whole page on the website now all about braids on real horses and the models they sell that have braids. I can't imagine they would have that whole page if the braids didn't sell well. Or maybe that's their marketing strategy to get people to buy them and they're doing poorly. I don't know, and probably will never know. But that's Schleich's business. Smile

I agree, that would be really neat if Schleich published a statistical figure of the models that sold in different countries, even if it was a small little thing with pie graphs hidden in one of the dark corners of the site. Not that it's important to collectors, just interesting.

I have a feeling though, that with these (IMHO, creepy) new 2014 Bayala "creatures" will rise close to the top of the bestselling list. Little girls will probably go nuts, as long as they don't get nightmares! Laughing Wink 

toydreamer

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:25 am

Schleich 2014 looking good. Like the new Bayala.

Have a list here, probably full of mistakes. Razz

List of 2014 items.

(Sorry, not trying to plug site, just to inform... though hard to inform the informed. :) )

Does Pot-Bellied Pig translate to Poot billed pig ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.toydreamer.com.au
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
krista wrote:
Are the ribboned horses really their bestsellers, because I honestly don't know. It would be awesome if Schleich published every year some sort of a statistic of which figures have been the most sold in which countries. :D
I hope you don't feel I'm intruding on this conversation, but I find it very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if the braided ponies are one of the best sellers, if not the best seller - I mean, they have a whole page on the website now all about braids on real horses and the models they sell that have braids. I can't imagine they would have that whole page if the braids didn't sell well. Or maybe that's their marketing strategy to get people to buy them and they're doing poorly. I don't know, and probably will never know. But that's Schleich's business. e:)

I agree, that would be really neat if Schleich published a statistical figure of the models that sold in different countries, even if it was a small little thing with pie graphs hidden in one of the dark corners of the site. Not that it's important to collectors, just interesting.

I have a feeling though, that with these (IMHO, creepy) new 2014 Bayala "creatures" will rise close to the top of the bestselling list. Little girls will probably go nuts, as long as they don't get nightmares! :lol: ;) 
Not at all, of course everyone is welcome to join the discussion! The more opinions the better <3

You're probably right on that the ribboned horses have sold well, because they're releasing more of them. And if they have even made a web page for braided horses (I didn't know that : ) ).

If that statistic would be published, it would be so interesting to compare the list of each countries! I'd like to know if the same figures are the best sellers in each country or do they have variation depending on where they have been sold. ... I'm so into stats and stuff like this! :'''D

I actually find the new pastel colored Bayala creatures (the baby "lynx" and the "squirrel" etc) very cute, a bit odd but still adorable! I understand how some people probably dislike them. But I like all kinds of cute slash creepy stuff. Probably I've been influenced by the Japanese cute culture for too long in my life :'D

But if it's true that Schleich is selling some of their series to Mattel, I'm sure it would be Bayala. And I think that it would fit in Mattel's brand very well. They could actually produce an animation series for the toy line (like they have done for years. Monster High and Ever After High being the latest...). And that's why I don't see it as a bad thing. It would separate the toy lines and Schleich could focus more on making realistic animal figures. :)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:16 pm

toydreamer wrote:
Does Pot-Bellied Pig translate to Poot billed pig ?
I think that's just a typo. Wink scratch 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:18 pm

toydreamer wrote:
Have a list here, probably full of mistakes. Razz
Wow, some of those are really expensive... did the prices go up again? Shocked Shocked scratch study 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:22 pm

krista wrote:
You're probably right on that the ribboned horses have sold well, because they're releasing more of them. And if they have even made a web page for braided horses (I didn't know that : ) ).
Yes, see here

krista wrote:
But if it's true that Schleich is selling some of their series to Mattel, I'm sure it would be Bayala.
And I'm starting to think the horses would go to Mattel as well. It wouldn't surprise me, but it wouldn't be a pleasant surprise.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 pm

krista wrote:
Yes, see here

krista wrote:
But if it's true that Schleich is selling some of their series to Mattel, I'm sure it would be Bayala.
And I'm starting to think the horses would go to Mattel as well. It wouldn't surprise me, but it wouldn't be a pleasant surprise.
I also think horses are Matel oriented. Only a little correction, Schleich is not being sold to Matel. Schleich was being sold to anyone who wanted to pay 200 millions. Euros. Reading their communications, it was obvious that their goal was to sell the brand to Matel because it was one of the few that would be interested in paying such a high amount of money. Though, they only received offers about 160 millions, a price lower than what HGCapitals needed to pay to buy it in 2006.
I don't know the best sellers of Schleich but their best known series are Smurfs.
Remember new step Schleich is giving in 2015 with DC Comics figures like batman, superman, etc. animals are not important in their line and about Batman, curious that they're launching a bat, isn't it?

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Roger wrote:
I also think horses are Matel oriented. Only a little correction, Schleich is not being sold to Matel. Schleich was being sold to anyone who wanted to pay 200 millions.  Euros. Reading their communications, it was obvious that their goal was to sell the brand to Matel because it was one of the few that would be interested in paying such a high amount of money. Though, they only received offers about 160 millions, a price lower than what HGCapitals needed to pay to buy it in 2006.
I don't know the best sellers of Schleich but their best known series are Smurfs.
Remember new step Schleich is giving in 2015 with DC Comics figures like batman, superman, etc. animals are not important in their line and about Batman, curious that they're launching a bat, isn't it?
This is very interesting. Seems Schleich is getting desperate, doesn't it? They sold (partially) to HGCapitals. Now HGCapitals is selling (partially or complete?) to (hopefully) Mattel. And they're changing the Bayala line to a new style with clothing, stationery, and novelties, as well as new creature-things. And they're partnering with DCComics for 2015 with Batman characters and such. All these new things... It sounds like they're struggling. Oh, and don't forget all of the SE's! Either they're trying to keep their head above the water or they're trying to get the money pile they're floating in even higher! Laughing 

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:07 pm

WOW! Shocked I'm VERY impressed!

I've also found this:

I'm even more impressed! affraid 

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Me too! I'm curious about the brown and white ponies, and the blue riding set... bounce 

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Me too! I'm curious about the brown and white ponies, and the blue riding set... bounce 
Me too! The seem to be better than the single horses - I think they might come with these riding sets.

And as I'm writing, I've found this :)
Little less impressed now Razz

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Looks amazing i want it

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Interesting, I commented some time ago that these new Schleich horses should be sold as Junior lines and that Schleich should make a line or sets with horses more according with good Schleich tradition. I need to see them first but I like one of them. Very Happy

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 pm

arafan wrote:
wow i love this one is one of the most wonderful set

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 pm

I think this new stable and some of riders look really fine!! Wow, now I want to buy it and play Shocked 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Ana wrote:
I think this new stable and some of riders look really fine!! Wow, now I want to buy it and play Shocked 
Me too Laughing

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:14 pm

arafan wrote:
Ana wrote:
Me too Laughing
Laughing Laughing me three, or create a whole town drunken  (if only I had some space Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 pm

A-J wrote:
arafan wrote:
Ana wrote:
Me too Laughing
Laughing Laughing me three, or create a whole town drunken  (if only I had some space Rolling Eyes )
lol!  Me tto but I must get space for bayala, not also horses Razz 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Mangalarga wrote:
Me too! The seem to be better than the single horses - I think they might come with these riding sets.

And as I'm writing, I've found this :)
Little less impressed now Razz
I like the riding set, but the person has a fish face! Laughing cyclops

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
A-J wrote:
arafan wrote:
Ana wrote:
Me too Laughing
lol!  Me tto but I must get space for bayala, not also horses Razz 
Me fifth! Laughing Laughing 

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Official 2014 Bayala teddy horses Shocked 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Official 2014 Bayala teddy  horses  Shocked 
Oh my godness lol! 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Wait, does it really say ...ds/2013/10/Bayala_Barbie_Salesfolder2_201... Shocked

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:30 pm

A-J wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Wait, does it really say ...ds/2013/10/Bayala_Barbie_Salesfold... Shocked 
yes Laughing Is from a brand that also make barbie teddy horses Laughing 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)   Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 (List with pictures, and colours)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next