Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!

Go down 
+14
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
SUSANNE
Shardur
LeeAnn
75senta75
krista
Ana
widukind
Sergey
NightLioness
Carola
Kikimalou
Roger
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 am

Last week,  there was the open day of the Natural Park of Guadiana valley and,
the Portuguese Institute to the Conservation of the Iberian Lynx, organized a distribution of Mojo Iberian lynx replicas to some
managers of hunting areas that were participating in the open day. It was an action to create proximity to populations that may receive the reintroduction of the lynx and
the reception of the initiative was very positive.
I wanted to share it with you because I find very interesting that one of our collectables is having a little but active participation in the efforts of the conservation of this wonderful animal! Very Happy Very Happy A toy with a beautiful story to tell, isn't it? cat

Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! Nicole-lynx
Picture of Nicole's Iberian lynx

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 am

Great cheers  I wish the Pardelle lynx specie will be saved and I wish Möjo, and other brands Wink , will make more critically endangered species, the more we are talking about them, the best it is !
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 am

Very nice to know, that a little replica also joins the fight for their real nature role models. I wish more of our little friends got such jobs sunny 

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:48 am

That is indeed great news! I wish that brands would make endangered species and the money the animal replica is sold for will be going to an organization that helps the endangered specie.
maybe an unique model just for that endangered animal and the money goes to that animal.

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:15 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:06 am

A good way

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 am

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 pm

This is great news! Go Mojö!
I wish that toy brands would participate more on protecting the wildlife Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Great story, Mojö is on the right way!sunny 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Shardur

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Applause cheers 
I agree to all your comments.

(and it would increase the image of the brands)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:44 pm

HURRAY for Mojo !!!!Applause 

What a wonderful story, - I have just told my Mojo lynxes, and they smiled with a smug look on the face...they KNOW they are good cheers 

pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Oh that's very good news Rogerio ! for Mojo, for Mojo lynx and for the real iberian lynx as well !bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Applause cheers Great news. Very Happy 

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks everyone, I am glad you enjoy to know and I agree with all your comments. cat Very Happy

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 pm

cheers cat cheers cat cheers cat cheers 

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:31 pm

cheers ☀Such great news indeed! sunnycheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:57 am

This is wonderful cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 am

I'm glad to see such a news!
How did the people react to this giveaway? Where there many models handed out?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
I'm glad to see such a news!
How did the people react to this giveaway? Where there many models handed out?
I haven't found this information, it was one of the conservacionists that contacted me directly telling about that initiative and how happy they were with the good impact of it. Judging how thankful the person who contacted was I can conclude that the effect was better than expected. Very Happy
I am not sure James agree with it but Mojo is giving for free all figures needed to the Institute use in any way they want. I don't know how many but surely hundreds of them.
I hope James doesn't get angry with me because Mojo is giving this little support not as a populist act to botain dividends but because Mojo team is composed of people that really loves the animal world and they're interested in supporting as much as possible for a baby brand, the conservacionist efforts to save these endangered creatures.
It was not the first act of the brand but I work in social responsability projects and I defend that good examples should be disclosed. cheers

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Roger wrote:
... good examples should be disclosed. cheers
That's for sure! Thanks for sharing the news.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!   Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Iberian Lynx is participating in the conservation of the animal!!!
Page 1 of 1