Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Longhorn Cattle

Go down 
+12
Roger
MiniZoo
Isabeau
Ana
HKHollinstone
widukind
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
A-J
SUSANNE
bjarki12
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

Longhorn Cattle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Longhorn Cattle - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 pm

They look great and have amazing poses! Congratulations! Applause Applause cheers

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Longhorn Cattle - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:11 am

Those poses are fantastic! I love the bronze as well. Are you planning on doing more another batch? A herd of Cape buffalo in the same types of poses would look very cool. Applause

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Longhorn Cattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Many thanks, Saien and Cattle Collector! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the herd at some point. I know the people at the bronze foundry have a lot of big projects on their hands and can only get around to my cattle when they have the time.

I'd love to do another batch. I've been a little tied up lately, but have started one Cape Buffalo (albeit, in a fairly static pose). I don't know if I'll be able to get around to a herd very soon, but I'd sure like to. I loved Kikimalou's and your suggestions about making bison and cape buffalo herds. I'm hoping I'll have more time once we get closer to Christmas.
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Longhorn Cattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Those are great wish i could make things other than a mess Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Longhorn Cattle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Longhorn Cattle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2