Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please vote for Show Us Yours of November! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Longhorn Cattle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:40 pm

They look great and have amazing poses! Congratulations! Applause Applause cheers

Andrea flower
Back to top Go down

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:11 am

Those poses are fantastic! I love the bronze as well. Are you planning on doing more another batch? A herd of Cape buffalo in the same types of poses would look very cool. Applause

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down

Country/State : USA/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Many thanks, Saien and Cattle Collector! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the herd at some point. I know the people at the bronze foundry have a lot of big projects on their hands and can only get around to my cattle when they have the time.

I'd love to do another batch. I've been a little tied up lately, but have started one Cape Buffalo (albeit, in a fairly static pose). I don't know if I'll be able to get around to a herd very soon, but I'd sure like to. I loved Kikimalou's and your suggestions about making bison and cape buffalo herds. I'm hoping I'll have more time once we get closer to Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longhorn Cattle   Today at 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
Longhorn Cattle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2