Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D

Go down 
+18
Carola
MartinH
LeeAnn
Elros Alvar
Miss Mufflon
Taos
Ana
SyLoBe
Saarlooswolfhound
HKHollinstone
NightLioness
arafan
widukind
Miss Jane
A-J
Roger
Florian
SUSANNE
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D Empty
PostSubject: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 am

Hurrayyy ! It is Christmas (almost Wink cheers  
Perhaps Santa does not live in Holland, but Anna does, and she is just as good santa  rendeer  santa  rendeer  cheers 

I fell completely, totally in love with the Suffolk Punch, she made for Mojo, and just couldn't wait  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 
So Anna made one for me !!!
In our mails we also talked about the lovely Border Collie, and Anna told me that it is going to be changed a bit before going into production.
Ohh, poor little doggie, I like him as he is, - so Anna gave me one in the most beautyful brown variation, - I think that colour is called chocolate in English  Razz  Very Happy 

So, here, look and enjoy cheers  cheers 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First the Punch  Very Happy 

Then the lovely dog  Very Happy 

Together again , - but something is missing  Rolling Eyes  scratch 

Ahhh ! Here they are : Scottish sheep, of course  Laughing  Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Thankyou , dear Anna, for these stunning models  Very Happy  santa rendeer  Very Happy  rendeer   santa  Very Happy

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:24 am

WOW WOW I like the horse. It is so amazing. I'm tempted to buy this one in Mojo fun. CONGRATS Applause Applause drunken 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 am

Glorious, really glorious! Shocked
Sometimes I have troubles finding my favorite horse among some extensive lines but it looks it won't be hard to find my favorite horse for 2014! cheers
It is a magnificent piece, although yours is special, but I believe the mass produced one will be also something divinal. Honestly, I cannot think in many horses that I like better than this mare. cheers
Your pictures are alos excelent and the border does really look nicer in that version too! Very Happy
Laughing Sheep among VIP! Very Happy Congratulations for your antecipated Christmas and thanks for sharing your masterpieces with us. flower queen santa

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 pm

They are so awesome !!!  affraid 
Both are sweet and lovely and are full of character, the paintjob is outstanding (of course Wink).
I like the last picture a lot, over-enthusiastic sheep and two caring friends flower
Huge congrats cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Oh Susanne! The Border Collie leaves me speechless.

I am in love with it. The colour, yes, it is beautiful - and genetically called chocolate - in dogs that is a form of black dilute. Ana has certainly reproduced a real chocolate Border Collie with her artistry here!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Big big congratulations for this beautieful new models from Anna Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:47 pm

Thankyou, thankyou  cheers  cheers 

Roger, I also think it is the best horse for 2014, - perhaps the best EVER  cheers 
( Only equalled by the model of my Albina, which Harriet made, of course Wink )

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Wow they are absolutely wonderful!  Applause cheers 
I think this color is the collie much better than the Mojo give him.
Congratulations Susanne! cheers Very Happy sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 pm

You are so soooo lucky to have these jewels Very Happy <3
The mare is amazing and I LOVE the BC Very Happy
Congrats and yaaay for Anna Very Happy  cheers 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, thankyou  cheers  cheers 

Roger, I also think it is the best horse for 2014, - perhaps the best EVER  cheers 
( Only equalled by the model of my Albina, which Harriet made, of course Wink )

Well, we have to see Papo horses first but it is not expectable at all that we will see something better. scratch
Albina? Of course, but Albina doesn't have a mass produced version! Crying or Very sad Laughing
Let me add here a picture of Albina with a Scottish sheep! tongue

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

They are simply beautiful, big congratulations Susanne cheers cheers I just love the pair of them!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Oh my... They are both beautiful! I can't decide which I am more in love with, the gorgeous horse, or stunning brown collie! I love collies, as well as their common color, but most people don't know exactly how many colors they can come in, which is several. I repainted the schleich collie (an extra) into a red border collie, but this one is sooo much better. HUGE CONGRATS Susanne! They are all gorgeous!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Beautiful! Congrats!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Susanne! I'm very happy they arrived safely, on time Wink and you like them so much ! sunny sunny They seem to be very warm welcomed by the sheep and lamb, I'm sure they will make friends Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Thankyou all, for sharing my happyness  cheers 

And Roger for finding the photo of Albina and the Wee Westie-sheep  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing 

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Absolutely wonderful models!!!! Applause Applause Applause .The Border Collie is great in chocolate!Its great to see them in another colour instead of the standard black and white.Would be good if when the released the model to do so in a number of colours-maybe tricolour,blue merle and red merle-make some more money as well!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

Country/State : Uppsala, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Beautiful, beautiful animals, both of them. I love the face of the mare: she looks so wise and gentle.

The border collie looks brilliant too, a real sheep dog who seems to know exactly what is expected of him. It is a shame Mojo is not making him that colour Sad To me that colour is red. I believe the colour is called 'red' in the UK, but 'chocolate' in Australia. In Australia 'red' refers to the golden-yellow colour similar to the colour of golden retrievers. That same colour in the UK is referred to 'Australian red'. That's what I was taught a few years ago when I worked with an English breeder. However, I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong :)

Lovely pictures, Susanne! You have helped me make up my mind abut the border collie; I wasn't sure whether to get him or not, but now I know I will. I love him!

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I would love have that mare with the repaint of Anna  bounce bounce  Your so lucky Susanne  cheers cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*

Last edited by Álvaro/schleich on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 pm

Oh Susanne, they are amazing! cheers cheers I love the brown color on the border collie! drunken What a wonderful package, I'm sure you were very excited to open it. Wink

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Congrats Sue, they are absolutely wonderful!!! Applause Applause 

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Thankyou, dear friends, from me and Anna too, I am sure  Very Happy  Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:30 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, dear friends, from me and Anna too, I am sure  Very Happy  Very Happy

Yes, of course! BIG THANK YOU friends for all good words about this two works! I'm very happy to read you like them!!!!  sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Miss Mufflon: Sorry to not get back to you sooner on that.
Colour is the same, no matter where it is, or what country calls it differently.

Regardless of the name, that dog displays chocolate, and is genetically that.

Chocolate in dogs is a dilute form of Black, seen only when the otherwise dominant black gene "B" is expressed in its dilute form, "b". However, the dog needs two of these to be recessive and to express the chocolate colouring. For example, a "BB" dog is black, as is a "Bb" dog. It carries "b" dilute chocolate, but cannot express it unless these dilutes align. If the dog was "bb", however, it will express and carry chocolate.

What that means is that all black pigment all over the dog is diluted to a brown colour in various shades and there is no black pigment on the dog at all.
This dog's body pigment is totally diluted, even the eyes - which is why brown/chocolate dogs show yellow eyes - even the pupil is light.

As for the genetic color Red, it is neither Chocolate dilute nor cream. In Australia, this colour is wrongly called 'yellow' and chocolates can also be called 'reds'. Red itself is another form of recessiveness but works on different alleles, the "E" instead of the "B". The difference with reds is that the base colour doesn't affect the coat colour, and some recessive reds have black noses, and some may have chocolate noses, depending on genetics of the parents.

Cream or yellow, is simply a diluted again form of recessive red, as is silver and almost white. (For example, near-white Labradors).

So, what I am saying is that, genetically, that dog is chocolate (A dilute form of black) and not red (a diluted recessive colour unrelated to black.).

I would love to explain this more if you are interested?
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Why haven't I seen this thread before  affraid The Suffolk is beyond words! She is my most wanted for 2014  cheers 
And amazing you got a special edition !

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Congratulations! What a stunning horse! cheers cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D   Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Glorious Suffolk Punch horse and border collie, made by Anna :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next