Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Border Collie Collection

Go down 
+7
widukind
Roger
rogerpgvg
SUSANNE
Advicot
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

My Border Collie Collection  Empty
PostSubject: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Susanne asked for more photos of my Border Collie collection, and here they are Very Happy
I have around 60 figures now. Repaints, customs, major brands, Japanese brands, other material then plastic.
Some aren't noted as BC but IMHO they look like the breed enough to be considered a BC Laughing (example is the Kid Core collie)
I also adore art and other BC things Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Awesome BC collection, your repaints are lovely.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 8:25 pm

What a marvellous collection, and many familiar looking faces as I grew up with eight border collies. There names were Mitch, Meg, Murk, Bill, Elsa, Skip, Ella, Ruby and Ted

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Awesome BC collection, your repaints are lovely.

Thank you!
Repaints are made by different persons Very Happy

Advicot wrote:
What a marvellous collection, and many familiar looking faces as I grew up with eight border collies. There names were Mitch, Meg, Murk, Bill, Elsa, Skip, Ella, Ruby and Ted

8! Great group! All working type I assume?
We have one BC, his name is Gaell (dog in my avatar image). He is almost 6, working type.
Such great dogs, but can be a hand full if you don't give them mental stimulation.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 8:59 pm

Karin , THANKYOU cheers

This is delightful, wonderful, awesome bounce Applause Applause

And there are drawings, key rings, painting , even a tray and a playing card and puppies sharing a pudding dish with a hen Applause Very Happy Applause Very Happy
Porcelain, repaints, models I have never seen before !
Large and small, and Isn't there one with real fur ?
And the beautyful, well known ones of course Wink

All radiating the energy and joy of life of this wonderful breed I love you cheers

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:32 pm

Of course Karin, I have a family farm which has currently 60 sheep on the fields, that aren't herded by dogs. The last of our border collies: Bill died in 2014 at the age of 15.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Amazing collection. I like border collies, they are so clever. What brand are these:
I sometimes see the one at the front for sale, but I have never seen those behind it.

And what are these?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:45 pm

Fantastic to see your figures displayed with loads of other BC related elements. There is a special good taste in everything you are showing, a pleasure to watch. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:57 am

A wonderful and very special collection :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:23 pm

Wonderful collection Karin!!!
Roger-think the 1st set of models are various New Ray ones with different colours
2nd set are by Breyer and usually comes with their farm set.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:25 pm

Thanks, Taos. The Breyer set is very nice! The Llama and Longhorn especially.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:16 am

Yes, the sets by Breyers can bu very nice and well made.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:23 am

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 1:59 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 1:43 pm

Hallo Karin, long time no see…..can i ask wich brand the ‘ flying colliie with the frisbee’ in the third picture is?
( next to the agility collie)
And is the real hairy one done by needle felting? Love that one…..
Groetjes, Jetty
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 7:04 pm

I had not imagine there were so many models! drunken cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Border Collie Collection    My Border Collie Collection  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Border Collie Collection
Page 1 of 1