Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Garden Tube

Go down 
+2
widukind
LorenzoItaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

American Garden Tube Empty
PostSubject: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi guys, I've found in this forum a lot of pictures of the Garden Tube with European animals but on the web I've found this set with a cardinal in his nest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Have you got this ? I need pictures or a list with all the animals in it, thank You.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:04 pm

No, i havent but it looks very interesting for me  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 pm

WOW!!! I wouldn't mind to have that set  bounce bounce cheers 

I have never seen it before, - hope somebody can show it Very Happy

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Garden tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:48 am

I have seen this tube in person but unfortunately my parents would not buy it for me. Then it was retired before I had the chance to purchase it. I remember it had a skunk, rabbit, raccoon, chipmunk, cardinal, other birds, insects and possibly a Grey squirrel but I am not sure because it has been a few years.
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:38 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
I have seen this tube in person but unfortunately my parents would not buy it for me. Then it was retired before I had the chance to purchase it. I remember it had a skunk, rabbit, raccoon, chipmunk, cardinal, other birds, insects and possibly a Grey squirrel but I am not sure because it has been a few years.
Thanks, this is the first info we have. Do you remember which birds were in it ? Was there a blue jay ?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Very very interesting  Very Happy  I think i will search for this tube

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Here's a garden tube by Wild Republic, but I'm not sure why the figures look different?  scratch 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This website has it for £7.50: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:22 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:

Can you tell me the name of this set?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:22 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Here's a garden tube by Wild Republic, but I'm not sure why the figures look different?  scratch 

This website has it for £7.50: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you, this set i have  sunny 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:26 pm

widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You're welcome!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:29 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You're welcome!  Smile 
This is the one I call "European Garden Tube", if you look at the picture in my link you can see a different one, and I was searching for this so thanks

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:05 am

LorenzoItaly wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You're welcome!  Smile 
This is the one I call "European Garden Tube", if you look at the picture in my link you can see a different one, and I was searching for this so thanks

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Does anyone have more information about this American Garden tube?
We're able on TAI of creating this list, though, we're not sure about its content.
We suspect that figures from this tube are marked with 2006 and that the chipmunk and American toad listed below, from Beatrice's collection, belong to this tube... any more info? bounce bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Ohhh! Lovely models cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Garden Tube   American Garden Tube Empty

Back to top Go down

American Garden Tube
Page 1 of 1