Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted Empty
PostSubject: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:36 pm

Can anyone help me find the yellow-billed loon and brown trout from the Canadian Wildlife tube, the snowy egret and banded water snake from the Tropical Animals tube, and the Asian water monitor from the Asian Animals bulk?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:40 pm

Keeping an eye on ebay and on the forum sales/trades threads are the best place to find this kind of thing. These rarities pop up, well, rarely.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 8:12 am

Will they have the Javan Rhinoceros for sale or exchange?
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 2:10 pm

It’s entirely possible for one to appear on eBay, but as Saarlooswolfhound said, rarities are rare.
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 4:57 pm

It can be but I would be willing to change for him
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

PostSubject: Re: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 4:58 pm

What are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted   K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M Canadian Tube, Tropical Tube, and Asian Animals Bulk Wanted
Page 1 of 1