Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 4:32 am

As requested, a small walkaround. I will share "family" portraits here as I get them done (will take time to complete). Maybe someday I will get the 3 I am missing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 4:37 am

Very intersting especially the moose. cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:21 am

A very nice, interesting and rare tube. But where is the loon?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 9:13 am

Unfortunately, the lot was missing the loon, prairie dog, and salmon. But I feel it was lucky enough to get all these together.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:44 pm

Thank you Paige Very Happy

I have a soft spot for the three ungulates Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 5:46 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Unfortunately, the lot was missing the loon, prairie dog, and salmon. But I feel it was lucky enough to get all these together.

It sounds a collector like me had this tube before. The groundhog and the loon was the most important for me :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptyFri May 05, 2023 11:50 pm

We must find Andreas' twin to rescue the missing figures. Laughing
Those are very rare, you did well getting these and thanks for sharing.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) EmptySat May 06, 2023 9:46 am

Roger wrote:
We must find Andreas' twin to rescue the missing figures. Laughing
Those are very rare, you did well getting these and thanks for sharing.

Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)   Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Canadian Wildlife tube (Sans Loon, Prairie Dog, Salmon)
Page 1 of 1