Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+3
spacelab
widukind
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:40 am

Along with the Amur leopard, I also purchased Qingyu's Canadian lynx cheers I'm certainly a much bigger fan of the larger felines but I just love Canadian lynxes so this figure was a must!

Here is the walkaround for the Amur leopard: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t23702-beauty-of-beasts-amur-leopard-walkaround-with-comparisons

I definately plan on taking photos with her next month when I go skiing, I'm super stoked.

And here she is!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is Qingyu's model with Safari's Canadian lynx. I was pleasantly surprised with how well these two scaled together. I adore Safari's lynx so I was happy that they scaled almost perfectly.

And here with Safari's Canadian lynx, bobcat, Schleich & Papo Eurasian lynxes

Then with my other felines from BeautyofBeasts!

I really love the pose of this lynx and I can already imagine it running across the snow in pursuit of a hare Laughing I'm a little nervous about the ear tips because resin is fragile as it is so I'm just terrified of dropping them and snapping off the ear tips or tails. I was very happy with this model! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:56 am

Beautieful figures, to sad for me that they are made in resin.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:35 am

This is an astonishing lynx, the pose, the sculpt, the painting.. everything about him is really wonderful!
The Safari is not bad, but the paintjob looks lazy and somehow more toyish than I can accept for a lynx...
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:42 am

It really is an amazing model, the texture is unbeatable, looks actually fluffy! cheers And that incredible detail in the face, such a wonderful model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:47 pm

Lynxes are wonderful felines and those resin renditions are just spectacular.
I think Canada lynxes are the cutest of all the four species even if I think Iberian lynxes are the most wonderful of all species. Wink
It is a pity Safari can't give a decent painting to their model, I continue thinking the sculpt is very good, just the painting is poor and often badly applied, yours is not perfect but at least better than mine.
This is a species that we won't see often in toy shape and the resin models are fantastic but they imply a different level of effort. Very Happy

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:49 pm

Roger wrote:
Lynxes are wonderful felines and those resin renditions are just spectacular.
I think Canada lynxes are the cutest of all the four species even if I think Iberian lynxes are the most wonderful of all species. Wink
It is a pity Safari can't give a decent painting to their model, I continue thinking the sculpt is very good, just the painting is poor and often badly applied, yours is not perfect but at least better than mine.
This is a species that we won't see often in toy shape and the resin models are fantastic but they imply a different level of effort. Very Happy

I certainly agree that Canadian lynxes are my favorite as well I love you I do wish the Safari model was painted a little better but I think the face is done very well

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:39 am

Wonderful lynx! Looks so realistic and so fluffy Very Happy Great photos too! I agree the Canadian lynxes may be the cutest looking of all lynxes Very Happy The huge and soft paws!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:23 am

Roger wrote:

That's what I thought when I first looked at the comparison pic: The Safari Ltd would be fantastic if it was painted like the BotB Very Happy

This is a beautiful model and a very nice walkaround. Applause

The main problem with this series is I want too much things and I can't afford all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Canadian Lynx Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1