Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+5
Kikimalou
widukind
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Joliezac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 5:18 am

I was really blown away by the two BEAUTY of BEASTS models I first received: The snow leopard and cougar. So I decided to purchase two more, the jaguar and serval.
Here I will do a walkaround of the jaguar:
Here is a walkaround of the serval: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t23557-beauty-of-beasts-serval-walkaround-with-comparisons

This model I was skeptical to purchase because I already really liked some of the existing jaguar models, but this figure is outstanding. First off, the model is much larger than some of the other jaguars but the details are beautiful. The texture of the fur going in different directions on the shoulder really caught my eye, and the beautiful rosettes all over its body are unique and perfectly painted. Faces are the most important part of a model for me, and this jaguar's face is stunning!!! I also feel that Jaguars and leopards are painted too orange or yellow, I love that this Jaguar looks natural. I can't wait to take pictures of her along a river bank, I'm just nervous to get her wet  pale I now have to get Papo's "baby crocodile" and use it as a caiman for some shots together in the water  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Safari's jaguar (my favorite jaguar from the popular brands)

With Safari and Schleich's jaguars:

The closest sized model I had to this figure was CollectA's smilodon

Finally with the other 3 cats I have from Qingyu: snow leopard, cougar, and serval

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 6:10 am

Just gorgeous again! Jaguars surprisingly are quite rare in figure form. This one is very handsome!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:23 am

This is truly a stunning model, amazing detail! cheers The sculptor has made so many different strokes of fur that it looks so real! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:02 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:34 pm

Impressive Very Happy

After all, that's what you expect from a jaguar! It is once again a success. We feel all the strength and felinity of the animal. Poor Papo baby croc What a Face

Your work is very good too, pictures quality, comparison pics choice. Applause I hope to watch more of this in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:05 pm

Today's jaguars from major companies are already quite decent as you mentioned but this kind of figures attain a level that companies can't reach, at least when they have to produce that are sold for less than 10 Dollars. Those are superb and I am so happy you decided to share your new model with us.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:54 am

Wow, this is a stunning specimen! The paint job is great! Beautiful cat!!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 4:08 pm

Gorgeous model! Thank you for the walk-around! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Nice figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:07 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Jaguar Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1