Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+3
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
Joliezac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 5:18 am

I was really blown away by the two BEAUTY of BEASTS models I first received: The snow leopard and cougar. So I decided to purchase two more, the jaguar and serval.
Here I will do a walkaround of the serval:
Here is a walkaround of the jaguar: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t23556-beauty-of-beasts-jaguar-walkaround-with-comparisons#439529

This model is such a beautiful representation of a serval. The spots along the body and face are beautifully done. I am just itching to take photos of the figure looking up at a bird in the sky, looking for lunch Laughing A very lean yet perfectly sized model, I'm very glad I decided to get this figure even though I like larger feline species.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Safari's Serval: They are scaled perfectly with each other

With some other small felines: Safari Canadian lynx, Safari clouded leopard, Papo ocelot

And finally with my other felines by Qingyu: The cougar, snow leopard, and jaguar

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 6:09 am

Drool worthy... I wish she did more canids, but then again I would REALLY be broke!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:39 am

Another beautiful model and amazingly realistic too! cheers If you can afford them these models really are must haves for any collection! Very Happy I love its pose and face, she has so much talent! I was prompted to look at her shop on Etsy again- wow! Shocked That greyhound is gorgeous! bounce If you ever buy anymore I would love to see more walkarounds! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Nice figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Beautiful, artistic model!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:27 pm

Excellent pics cheers

Thank you for showing us this little beauty, I love the way he is looking at birds.

She made so much wonderful models I would love to catch. I didn't buy this one because I have the Kaiyodo one so I chose other species... Nevertheless it was really difficult to resist drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:09 pm

You're lucky it is searching for birds and not cocroaches. Laughing ... Again a very beautiful figure and those comparisons are so useful. Your pictures are very good and they surely give justice to these fantastic models. cat

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Serval Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1