Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 6:22 pm

Another very anticipated feline for me was Qingyu's clouded leopard! I am quite happy with the clouded leopards from major brands, but this one is just too detailed to pass up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then with Mojo & Safari's clouded leopards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The rosettes are painted so well and I love the long delicate tail. The face is done perfectly. The tongue and teeth are shiny with no overlapping paint. The eyes are really beautiful as well. Another A+++ figure from BotB and as always I can't wait to take some outdoor photos!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Aug 16, 2023 9:49 pm

I hope you don't lose interest in ordinary figures, as these models set the levels of demand at a very high standard.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 12:28 am

Roger wrote:
I hope you don't lose interest in ordinary figures, as these models set the levels of demand at a very high standard.

Of course my main priority are the ordinary figures, those are always most special to me. Felines are just one of my favorites to collect and these are too good to pass up. Wink Plus I just love taking outdoor photos with these felines cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 5:56 pm

Another magnificent work, I can see why you fell for it. I envy you and hope to be able to repay you with another BotB. Laughing

I've often thought about buying this one but I'm afraid I'll have to make do with Safari Ltd for a long time yet.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyThu Aug 17, 2023 7:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Clouded Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1