Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 12:59 am

Today I got two more of these wonderful cats for my collection: The sand & fishing cat cheers

Here is the tiny sand cat!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With another Saharan friend, Mojo's 2022 fennec fox:

To show how small this little cat is, here it is with Safari's Angolan lion cub and Schleich cheetah cub

Then with my other BotB felines  cheers

I adore this little sand cat, the details are outstanding. Especially when you consider how small it is, about the size of a TOOB figure. This will be a wonderful addition to my Saharan display and I can't wait to take some photos outdoors. Qingyu's work always amazes me I love you cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 1:28 am

Those figures are outstanding! If you get too used to these models, you will find some of the mass produced ones disappointing. Laughing
It doesn't look tiny when compared with the Mojö fennec, what's the scale?

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 3:12 am

@Roger

I'll always love the mass produced figures, but getting a more realistic figure every once in awhile is such a joy.

I especially love them for outdoor photos.

According to her Etsy, the feline series is roughly in the 1:10 scale. Although I feel this is off in some cats. Not sure what the exact scale for the sand cat would be

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 12:04 pm

Interesting specie again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 10:58 pm

When I read this was tube-sized I couldn't believe my eyes! Shocked That's amazing, what an incredibly realistic model and that photo of them altogether is breath-taking! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 8:59 am

What a fabulous model. cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Sand Cat Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1