Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+7
Roger
Sassyscribbler
Shanti
Bonnie
spacelab
widukind
Joliezac
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:26 am

I've been saving up funds as December is where I splurge on myself Very Happy Ever since I found Qingyu's Etsy shop I could not stop looking at her Amur leopard figure... So I finally saved up to purchase it! I also bought her Canadian lynx as I couldn't resist!

Here is the walkaround for the Canadian lynx: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t23703-beauty-of-beasts-canadian-lynx-walkaround-with-comparisons

Amur leopards are second only to snow leopards for me, and with no good representations in the market this figure was a must have!!
And here is the absolute beauty! I was speechless when I opened her up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here next to CollectA's model. I personally don't really like the CollectA model at all, I don't think this figure is that good compared to their gorgeous antelopes. So I was even more excited to get Qingyu's leopard. Then some comparisons with CollectA and Schleich's African leopards. Qingyu's is quite taller and longer but the amazing details make it totally worth it. Then finally with my other BeautyofBeasts cats  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was very happy because the package was delivered first thing in the morning yesterday so I was able to run out and take photos. Unfortunately almost all the leaves have died and fallen by now but that made for the perfect habitat for the Amur leopard! I really wish we got snow more often, then I could get the perfect picture cheers I really like how these came out she's just a perfect model for pictures and I'm obsessed with her pose. Such an elegant and powerful cat! I haven't seen images of them in trees but I'm almost positive they would be excellent climbers so I got some photos of her in a tree which I think turned out nice. Then I tried to figure out prey. I don't have any roe deer (coincidently I have the Schleich roe deer family coming in the mail) so I substituted some red deer instead. Not sure how far their range is but I figure it was fine for now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    

My favorite shot of the day was this one  cheers While this figure has a big price tag, it was definately worth it in my eyes and one of my new favorite figures. I just have to think of a great name for her  study

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:56 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:41 am

A fantastic leopard! I'm not sure about the blue eyes, is this correct?
The group photo is perfect! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:46 am

Wow, this is beautiful, I can imagine your joy at opening the parcel and finding such a stunning model! Very Happy She looks alive in your photos, even though it is a stationary figure the way the pose has been sculpted makes her look full of motion and life, really capturing the nature of this species! There is so much to learn looking at your clear photos, for someone who only really sculpts dogs and canines it's interesting to see how someone would create a feline! study
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:58 am

Wow, this is breathtaking!! He looks alive in your photos!! Beautiful figure and the paint job is incredible!! Congratulations!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Beautiful! The natural habitat photos are amazing & the size comparisons very helpful. I was unaware of this shop, so thank you for sharing! Although they are a bit out of my budget, I really enjoyed seeing such amazing offerings!

Check out my work on...

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbymit/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/creationsbymit/
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:57 pm

That pose is fantastic as well as all details. Though, I don't like the arrogant way it is looking at the CollectA figure as it iss a negligible creature. Laughing CollectA's is far from perfect and obviously it is not at the same level as their antelopes but I still like it very much. If i didn't own it, I'd buy it again.

spacelab wrote:
A fantastic leopard! I'm not sure about the blue eyes, is this correct?
The group photo is perfect! Applause Applause

It seems they have light blue/green eyes, I needed to read, hard to see in pictures at least for me.

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:45 pm

Thank you everyone! It really is a gorgeous model. Amur leopards I have seen have a range of blue/green/grey eyes. I would have preferred green/grey eyes but that is the eye color I chose for my snow leopard so I am very happy with the blue eyes.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Fantastic model, great cat, great sculptor and great pics! Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:01 pm

This model is awesome, I would love to catch one drunken

Of course there is no comparison between this model and the CollectA one, not the same public, not the same purpose and not the same price Laughing

Your review is excellent, one walkaround, one comparison pics set and marvellous outdoor photos for the same price cheerscheerscheerscheers I love that !
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Very beautiful leopard! Amazing details and a perfect sculpt, like all models from BotB Very Happy I LOVE the outdoor photos you took too cheers

The only one not delighted to see this beauty is probably the deer What a Face

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:38 am

Thank you for this beautiful and useful walkaround and so realistic outdoor pictures! I specialy love the 5, 9, 13, 15 and 16! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons   BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

BEAUTY of BEASTS Amur Leopard Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1