Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around

Go down 
+5
Seeway
Caracal
widukind
Roger
Ana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 13:24

Hello everyone :)
Those are my first BoB cats but hopefully not the last! Both are wonderful and I'm amazed by their accuracy and incredible details. All cat collection is 1/10 scale, super nice because it's close to the Traditional 1/9 scale in model horses. Although I don't know how would I use an Asian Golden cat in a scene with a horse, yet. We will see. Canadian Lynx may be an easier candidate for a photo session with an equine.

First the Asian Golden Cat - (Catopuma temminckii). This color version is called "striped". The beauty of Beasts released 5 different color versions of this species. I think that's pretty awesome! And I wonder if anyone bought all 5? Or at least more than just 1 color version?  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This kind of close-up would be cruel for many miniatures but this guy looks perfect even from this close Very Happy

I know the Canadian Lynx was reviewed a number of times on this forum but I will throw some photos of mine anyway. You can never have too many photos of a good model, right?  cat

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 18:09

Exquisite workmanship or should I say workwomanship?
Fabulous models in all regards. Canada lynx seems ready to work out. cat

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 18:21

Unbelievable figures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptyThu 1 Dec 2022 - 23:07

Wonderful models! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptyFri 2 Dec 2022 - 16:22

Glad you like them 😃 I certainly do too!

Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 4:20

Wow! both of the poses and muscle structures are so much in action.
Aren't the Lynx's paws a bit too much exaggerated?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 4:46

Thank you Anna, very nice pics of fantastic models. Applause
I agree with you, the quality is first class and the only way to make cruel pics is to make them blurry. The details are breathtaking. I don't have any of them but I know exactly the feeling a BotB model gives us when we have it in hand. drunken

I'm quite sure none of your horses would be ashamed to share the limelight with any of these two cats. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 12:08

Thanks so much! 😃

Seeway wrote:
Wow! both of the poses and muscle structures are so much in action.
Aren't the Lynx's paws a bit too much exaggerated?

Maybe just slightly? But they do have huge snowshoe like paws, especially in the winter 😃
Look here https://www.pinterest.com/pin/840625086686288247/

Another example, look at them PAWS 🤭
https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/li8iiw/rescued_canadian_lynx_held_by_its_rescuer/

I think that's so cute!
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 13:07

Maybe just slightly? But they do have huge snowshoe like paws, especially in the winter 😃

https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/li8iiw/rescued_canadian_lynx_held_by_its_rescuer/

I think that's so cute! [/quote]

Got it. Thank you for the information.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySat 3 Dec 2022 - 16:53

I also recomend this link, it is impressive!

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 3:46

Roger wrote:
I also recomend this link, it is impressive!

Thank you indeed for the informative details.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 6:09

Oh wow amazing new additions Anna! I LOVE these felines from Qingyu. I'd like to get some more soon but I'm saving my money.

I love the golden cat it is beautiful. The details on the faces are just so incredible.

Are you going to take some outdoor photos with maybe the lynx this winter? I'd love to see some if you do I love you

Congrats! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptySun 4 Dec 2022 - 8:10

Seeway wrote:

I think that's so cute!

Got it. Thank you for the information.[/quote]

I can confirm, lynx paws are enormous and even floofier, making them looks out of proportion.

Gorgeous new additions Ana.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around EmptyThu 8 Dec 2022 - 14:46

Wow, thats some great looking cats!! The paint job is wonderful, looking forward to your future horse-cat photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around   Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of Beasts: Asian Golden Cat, and Canadian lynx walk around
Page 1 of 1