Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance

Go down 
+12
LukaLeon085
Takama
SUSANNE
bojan
Kikimalou
MARTINLATIN
widukind
Geospiza fortis
arafan
Roger
LeeAnn
weaselfan93
16 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance Empty
PostSubject: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Now I know I have done several of these walkarounds recently, but this will most likely be my last. I am very happy that many of you are enjoying the preview photos of this years Safari releases. As I am putting an end to my collecting, I still had to pick up a few must have figures this year. I have five more to purchase all from collectA or mojo. Unfortunately the gila monster is not on my list  Sad  but I love this little peccary, or desert pig. he along with the anhinga and bowhead whale is in my top three favorite 2014 Safari ltd replicas. I have tried my best to take the best quality photos as I can for the enjoyment of this great forum. if these pictures are not satisfactory, I am sorry but its the best I can do currently. it is my honor to present this little masterpiece. pig 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Congratulations! cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:29 pm

I believe nobody is tired of your topics. We love to see animal figures, mainly when they are new for us. bounce bounce
I confess it was a huge surprise for me, not expecting a peccary at all from major brands, dreamed a long time with the old Starlux but these little vintage figures are always expensive and hard to find.
This one is surely also in my wish list and I hope Safari continues releasing unusual figures to not give you the chance of stopping to collect! Laughing

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Thank you very much for your walkarounds, this peccary looks really nice!
Too bad that you will finish with collecting, I wish you the best for the future!

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Safari Ltd 2014 Collared Peccary Walkaround    Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:06 pm

arafan wrote:
Thank you very much for your walkarounds, this peccary looks really nice!
Too bad that you will finish with collecting, I wish you the best for the future!
thank you so much my friend. I wish you the best too.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Wonderful pictures, this Javelina is definitely on my list!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Thank you for the pics, i see my most wanted was also yours cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:21 pm

It's a must haveeeee!!!!!
Where did you get it !!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Thank you Lance for the pics  Very Happy  Could you show a comparison pic to show the size ?
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Peccary    Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Lance for the pics  Very Happy  Could you show a comparison pic to show the size ?
Sure I will try to picture it with the Schleich wild boar when I have the time.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:37 pm

I didn't know it was released already. Fabulous! Safari didn't make many wildlife animals for 2014, but this peccary and anhinga are real gems. Congratulations!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Congratulations with this beautyful model of a great species  cheers  Thankyou very much for the pictures  Applause 
Fantastic model !!!! I want one, I want one  bounce bounce 

But dear Lance , you muct not stop collecting ! What if you forget us ? All your STS-friends  Shocked 

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:00 pm

At first I was going to say I never heard of this creature. but then I remembered that I seen one of them from a vacation I took to a Zoo.

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:20 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Now I know I have done several of these walkarounds recently, but this will most likely be my last. I am very happy that many of you are enjoying the preview photos of this years Safari releases. As I am putting an end to my collecting, I still had to pick up a few must have figures this year. I have five more to purchase all from collectA or mojo. Unfortunately the gila monster is not on my list  Sad  but I love this little peccary, or desert pig. he along with the anhinga and bowhead whale is in my top three favorite 2014 Safari ltd replicas. I have tried my best to take the best quality photos as I can for the enjoyment of this great forum. if these pictures are not satisfactory, I am sorry but its the best I can do currently. it is my honor to present this little masterpiece. pig 

Beautiful animal  Applause ! Congratulations Lance What a Face  
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Great looking javelina! Looking forward to finding one. Thanks for the pictures!
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Peccary    Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Thank you friends!!!!!!  Very Happy cheers 
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Peccary    Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Congratulations with this beautyful model of a great species  cheers  Thankyou very much for the pictures  Applause 
Fantastic model !!!! I want one, I want one  bounce bounce 

But dear Lance , you muct not stop collecting ! What if you forget us ? All your STS-friends  Shocked 

Susanne, I am going to stop collecting, but I will always keep my replicas and I will never leave this great forum. Almost all my friends are on here. I will enjoy pictures of their new figures and I will never be far away. You are all such great friends  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Safari Ltd 2014 Collared Peccary Walkaround    Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Christophe, as you requested here is a comparison photo for the size of this peccary. here he is with friends, Safari coyote and Schleich armadillo all displayed with authentic habitat scenery to appear like a north American desert.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Great figure with friends! Laughing Big congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 am

Congrats Lance! And thanks for the pics!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanks Lance, very beautiful display and the pig looks even nicer after seeing its size. I am really eager to have my first peccary! bounce pig cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Great figurine! Safari is good  Very Happy  Thank you for sharing  sunny 

Might be a personal question, but how come you have decided to stop collecting? I'm just curious.. I mean, if you still love animals and their little replicas.. Why stop?  Surprised 

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Christophe, as you requested here is a comparison photo for the size of this peccary. here he is with friends, Safari coyote and Schleich armadillo all displayed with authentic habitat scenery to appear like a north American desert.
 Shocked beautiful photos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance   Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance Empty

Back to top Go down

Collared Peccary 2014 Wild Safari North American Wildlife by Lance
Page 1 of 1