Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My mixed brands additions

Go down 
+30
bjarki12
Dum_my
pm64
landrover
JamesPanda
costicuba
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
HKHollinstone
arafan
Tarunyada
Ana
Kikimalou
Carola
scot(t)
koniminiatures
Florian
Tiermann
LeeAnn
JonasV
ken yeo
NandO
Arnaud
weaselfan93
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
widukind
signatus
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

My mixed brands additions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Miguel... You have excellent taste Very Happy
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:16 am

Thank you Roger, Susanne, Andreas and Christophe ! Very Happy Very Happy

It is true Susanne, in my opinion Japanese brands figures are to a very large level compared to the rest, in all aspects.

With respect to the last figure I think is a figure of an Asian ibis with his chicken, they really are awesome !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:00 pm

New acquisitions thanks to our friend Willy.
The wonderful mandrill figure made by Anna. Only existing one model there is only this copy. One of his first works sunny  sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Treehouse kids impala, I think one of the best if not the best representation of an impala in known brands (the 2016 papo not just convinced me ...)

A photo with his friend Ravensburger brand, not so well done but with a similar scale ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by signatus on Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:04 pm

WOW ! I adore them both cheers

The mandrill is a fabulous model, - what a gem drunken

That little Ravensburger impla is so lovely, and now he has a beautyful friend Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:07 pm

Beautieful impala!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Excellent and even prodigious additions Miguel Applause

I agree with you for the impala and I'm very happy to know that Willy's mandrill have reached a famous collector' home cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Congratulations my friend! So nice to see your newcomers! I'm happy to see you are enjoying this mandrill, it was the first animal model I made for commission, so in fact a beginning of a big adventure for me. I'm happy it is now in your collection Very Happy cheers
Impala is wonderful, I wish I could find one one day Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:01 am

If I could get these homemade figures Willy is selling, they would surely be among my priorities. They're unique pieces and it was an excellent decision to get this mandrill made by Anna! As she said, it was her first comission so it is even a more emblematic figure! Very Happy

signatus

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:50 pm

I appreciate the words friends and I especially look impressive history of this modeling mandril by Anna because it is so important to her. Very Happy cheers

The Treehouse Kids impala think it's very difficult to get and I've only seen in the collection of Willy. Really a fantastic figure !!

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Lovely

signatus

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 9:14 am

Thank you Laura ! Very Happy

New acquisitions (for a long time I did not increase my collection) ...

The new figures of Papo's arctic fox and wolf seem very well modeled

The roan antelope by Noah's Pals, which I've been trying to find for a long time. Finally is in my house bounce

Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 9:21 am

The fantastic figures of the kouprey and Marco Polo argali  made by Noémi. A few little known but impressive species. Thank so much Noémi ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:16 am

Wow, great additions again Miguel!1 The handmade models are wonderful, I love them, beautiful works by Noemi! cheers
I love also the fox from Papo, it surely is on my list, what a nice model! Smile
Congratulations also for finding the very rare Noah's Pals Roan antelopes! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 10:42 am

Thye look beautiful!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 11:51 am

Congratulations with your new Papo Arctic doggies. We always love the cats from Papo, but thir lates canines are certainly world class also Very Happy

And the roan antelopes from Noah's Pall, - it must be amazing for you to have these elusive models now cheers

Your models from the hand of Noemi a just amazing !! WOW affraid Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Phantastic additions !!!! Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:25 am

Thank you Ana, Anne, Susanne and Andreas Very Happy Very Happy

I am very happy with these new figures. Each one is special ... the figures of Papo seem perfect to me, the ones handmade by Noémi are rare jewels and very well modeled and Noah´s Pals roan antelopes are figures difficult to find.

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Congratulations, these are really highlights for every collector.drunken drunken
Noémi has really done first class work! Thanks for showing them! sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:41 pm

I wished Noémi was working for a brand. Look at that kouprey, it is such a magnificent sculpture! cheers You are very criterious in your choices for your collection. A little number of models but all very special. Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Roger wrote:
I wished Noémi was working for a brand.

Roger, I have thought the same, when I saw the pictures yesterday and get some ideas in mind.
So we will see what future will bringing.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 am

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
I wished Noémi was working for a brand.

Roger, I have thought the same, when I saw the pictures yesterday and get some ideas in mind.
So we will see what future will bringing.
Yvette, great minds think alike! Laughing
:lol:I am not too much into cliches but I couldn't resist. Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 2:04 am

Wonderful newcomers Miguel Applause cheers
Two Papo masterpieces, lovely and rare Noah's Pals models and
fantastic figures from Noemi`s hands .
Congratulations ! :)

signatus

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:10 am

Thank you Yvette , Roger and Kosta !. I totally agree with your words Yvette and Roger . The figures of Noémi seem spectacular! Very Happy

New additions this week ...

Schleich's oryx I think is one of the best figures of recent times.

The last figure is the buffalo of AAA, a figure not too well modeled but that I was interested to get by its scale 1:20, more suitable that the rest of the buffalo of the marks, too small

Here, with Lu feng Sang Cape buffalo

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:33 am

excellent figures , i like especially I love you the models by Noémi , they are spectacular !! sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 11:45 am

I've seen some time ago a buffalo like this one being sold locally as from Spanish brand Yolanda. It has really an interesting size considering 1:20 scale is the favorite among collectors of major company figures. I agree the Schleich oryx is an excellent figure, my only criticism towards it is its similarity with previous version. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My mixed brands additions   My mixed brands additions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My mixed brands additions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next