Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D

Go down 
+10
lucky luke
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Gwaine
Taos
Kikimalou
widukind
Tove
SUSANNE
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D Empty
PostSubject: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:01 pm

A couple of days ago I got a parcel from Spielzeugguenstig, full of lovely 2019-news.  cheers

Let me start by presenting the dogs and cats :

Lovely Persian cat from Safari  cat
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a dog with short nose too , - French bulldog  Very Happy  

His colour is very dull, so it is hard to see the details. Here a picture with too much light.
As you may see, he is really a nice doggie :

From Schleich :
At long last, again a pedigree cat  Very Happy  A maine Coon with the most lovely face  cheers

The fur, unfortunately, is a bit exaggerated, which give a bit if a cheap impression to an otherwise nice model.

A neat little rough-haired Dachshound from Schleich :

The cutest, little Mini-Schnauzer. I think it is a puppy :

Nice little set of Shiba Inus with basket and bone :

The mom :

The puppy :

Thanks for watching so far.
I'll try to make pictures of my other additions soon Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Tove

Country/State : Norway

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 6:15 pm

It's so nice to see your new lovely cats and dogs! Congrats! I am also going to buy the same animals. Has the maine coon cat the same size as Schleich cats usually have, or have they made it a little bit bigger?
The french bulldog is a nice model even it is very dark. Your photos shows very well how nice it is. It's a great idea from the Safari compani to make a model of their own family dog.
Look at the family photo inside the cover of the newest catalog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:14 am

Cute additions Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 am

Congratulation Susanne, those are nice additions Very Happy

You managed very well the French Bulldog pics Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 am

Thankyou, Andreas Very Happy

Thankyou, dear Christophe, - wonderful to hear from the expert Wink

Thankyou, Tove !!!  Very Happy
Good point ! Yes, the maine coon is larger than the other present day cats  cat  cat

But quite a lot smaller than the old 1:12 Maine Coon sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:47 am

And here are the new Schleich wolves from 2019 :

No 14821, a snarling wolf, but not as completly mean looking as the now reired one from 2015  Very Happy

Quite different , no 42472, a set of very cute wolves

Momma wolf :

She is a repaint of he white wolf, 14742 :

Lovely babies Wink

All of them, together with some of of the recent Schleich wolves :

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 7:19 am

Applause cheers Congratulations! I like all your wolves!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 12:18 pm

Thankyou, dear Valeriia sunny

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 12:33 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Great collection!!!Must say that some of the Scheich models are better than their catalogue pictures especially the Shibas and the wolf and cubs. Smile Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Taos wrote:
Great collection!!!Must say that some of the Scheich models are better than their catalogue pictures especially the Shibas and the wolf and cubs. Smile Smile

Thamkyou , - yes, they are a pleasant surprise Very Happy

Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 5:37 am

I can't wait to get my grubby mits on the wolf family as well ^^

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 7:58 am

I am going to be starting a synoptic collection of non-arthropod animals. What would you guys say is the best standard-sized wolf figure that's readily available? There is a lot of discussion of wolves on this forum and not always in a flattering light. I was thinking maybe the 2019 CollectA one.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I am going to be starting a synoptic collection of non-arthropod animals. What would you guys say is the best standard-sized wolf figure that's readily available? There is a lot of discussion of wolves on this forum and not always in a flattering light. I was thinking maybe the 2019 CollectA one.

I am not too keen on the CollectA wolves. I like the Papo and Safari ones best Very Happy

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 am

SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

I am not too keen on the CollectA wolves. I like the Papo and Safari ones best Very Happy

I was looking at images this morning and I agree. Not CollectA and probably not Schleich. I tent to gravitate towards Safari figures anyway.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

I was looking at images this morning and I agree. Not CollectA and probably not Schleich. I tent to gravitate towards Safari figures anyway.

Yes, they are lovely. I am especially fond of the white wolf from Safari drunken

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 2:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

Yes, they are lovely. I am especially fond of the white wolf from Safari drunken

I agree, that white wolf looks really nice but I want a traditional gray one. Not white, not black; not howling, not growling. LOL
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 3:48 pm

Then I really love this one from Papo : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Or the large one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but he may be too large for you ?

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:35 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

I agree, that white wolf looks really nice but I want a traditional gray one. Not white, not black; not howling, not growling. LOL

As a collector of wolves, my favorite current model is the Safari LTD. Arctic wolf. It has the best face and proportions. If you are looking for a common gray wolf then Susanne's choice of the Papo female (and even the pup to go with it) are excellent. I like some of the older schleich wolves but they are retired. The mojo standing wolf is pretty good too!

There isn't a wolf model by a "big brand" that is truly accurate, but the Safari Arctic is the absolute best in my opinion so far.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Lovely cat and wolf models Susanne! The schleich growling wolf's paint job could have been a tad bit better, but I'm very glad his eyes aren't green anymore. I'm still disappointed in the wolf female and pups, but they do look a little better than their stock picture. I'm just upset with the lazy painting and the reproduction of the female mold.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Today : The rest of the Schleich models this time , -   little mammals Wink

European lynx ;
The model is nice, but he paintwork could be MUCH nicer, I am sure

A lovely face, even without the real lynx-pattern  Laughing

All my Schleich lynxes :

Together with the female and cub, mde from 2010 - 2015.
If the new one was repainted, they could be a nice family  cat  cat  cat

The totally adoreable quogga  drunken
In real life they ARE just as incredibly cute  Laughing

The ringtailed lemur. Strange that Schleich never made one before  scratch  Smile

Look, - Schleich, at least you could make sure the paint does not run from the eyes Suspect

Together with the one that CollectA made last year :

Racoon, - again the paintwork could be more nicely made.

Even if they are not outstanding, they are nice models, at least nicely sculptured,
From Bayala we know that Schleich-emplyees CAN make nice paintwork.
Why not the animals ? Rolling Eyes

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:47 am

And some beautyful Safari models cheers

A HUGE chinchilla Wink

The cutest paws ever Laughing

The first woolly rhino in their standard range !!!!

Large salmon :

Albino Burmese Python :

A large mandrill. I love models of mandrills, but am not sure this one is among my favorites

Compared to the Safari Mandrill from 1997 - 2010 :

Compared to the Schleich mandrills from 2014 - 2017

And last, a lovely, little bamboo shark, - the first in my collection of this species Very Happy

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:11 am

Thanks Susanne. I wish the chinchilla and salmon were not so big. The snake is big but unfortunately a domestic 'albino' form (would look better as a wild type). Also glad you showed the comparison shot of the mandrill. I will probably go with another model when I do primates since this one is a bit large. The Schleich mandrill isn't so bad (I rarely gravitate towards Schleich's figures)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 8:32 am

Thankyou, Blaine Very Happy
I am very happy that the pictures are useful for you Wink

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:13 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next