Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D

Go down 
+10
lucky luke
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
Gwaine
Taos
Kikimalou
widukind
Tove
SUSANNE
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 am

cheers Like it!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:42 pm

Thankyou, Valeriia sunny

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Big congrats Susanne. Applause Applause

Beautiful 2019 Safari's

What size is the large salmon, please. question

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 3:45 pm

Congratulations susanne!
Some are sorely lacking in paint!
others are bigger than usual! ??
or smaller! ??
but I think Safari Ltd is out of the game this year with a very good choice!

Susanne or someone else could you post the boa with another snake! thank you for comparing the size I find it fantastic Thank you!

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool queen
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:28 pm

Thankyou, dear Luc Very Happy

lucky luke wrote:
Susanne or someone else could you post the boa with another snake! thank you for comparing the size I find it fantastic Thank you!

I am not sure what snakes you want, but here this Boa ( Incredible Creatures Series) is with the latest Schleich Boa, and the Safari Cobra  Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:32 pm

landrover wrote:

Big congrats Susanne.  Applause  Applause

Beautiful 2019 Safari's

What size is the large salmon, please. question

Thankyou, dear Farnandoo !! flower

The salmon is also from the Incredible Creatures series and is 16,5 cm long, from the tip of the tail to the tip of the mouth Very Happy

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Oh, that Burmese python is not as big as I worried! Unfortunately I do not like the albino form since it is not its natural color.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Susanne, thanks a lot for pointing me to this new additions topic. I was missing it and it is unmissable for someone like me. Very Happy
Of all these figures I could check since the start of the topic, my favorite is the Safari salmon. Yes, the old story, I have no room to collect such big figures but I truly love them.
I really need that kuokka and I love the way you pictured it, mainly the first of the pictures.
The Schleich lynx is incredibly poor in terms of painting. I don't use to be very exigente with the way how figures are painted but this one it too poor, mainly for a brand that some years ago was the best finishing their products. The sculpt looks decent, I hope someone repaint one of these to show on forum. bounce The new Schleich wolf looks nice, even it it looks somewhat like a regular dog. I also like the Schleich lemur even if I have a little preference for the CollectA you're showing. On the other hand, the racoon is quite strange with these long limbs. As you tell, Schleich new figures are not outstanding but still nice and desirable.
Wanting also to give my personal recommendation to Blaine, Safari wolves are the best in my opinion, both grey and Arctic and for a mandrill, I think the Papo figure is quite nicer than the Schleich one, mostly because of its correct proportions. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Long time since I got news, but recently I got a wonderful box from Oliver  Zell Wink

Three little cuties from Papo  I love you

The new thoroughbred Gelding from Safari .
Safari seems to change the style of their new horses every year  Shocked
O really love this one  Very Happy

Huge marble ray from Safari's Incredible Creatures series :

...with golden eyes Very Happy

Two charming new prehistoric critters from Safari :
Styracosaurus and a Prestosuchus : Crocodile

This Citipati makes me smile  cheers

New okapi from Schleich and lovely snub-nosed monkey from Safari

Three new cats  Very Happy  Very Happy
Wuropean wild cat from Bullyland ( I HAD to get this one, of course ! ), and the serval and clouded leopard from Safari  cat  cat  cat  cheers

Schleich boy and labrador :

The labrador got a puppy ....

....in the set with a "puppy run " :

Three little charmers :

Yellow labrador puppy :

I don't know if this little feller with the curly tail has family by Schleich ????

The chubby, furry little one..

....seems to be related with the farm dog  :

Unfortunatly my collector's fever made me buy the "new S&N" dinos, but they were a serious dissapointment .
They are marked RECUR, and are small and cheap looking. Here I have not even taken them out of the bags.
I'll try to make a separate topic about them later Wink

BUT !!!!!
Who can stop being happy, when the new Southlands Models are now here ?
They are just fabulous, - I can't stop looking at them !  cheers  bounce  cheers  sunny
Sculpt, paintwork, choice of species . Southlands again shows eveyone how it has to be done  Applause  Very Happy

The eagle needs a little help to stand, but look at this model ! Have you ever seen anything so detailed and eagle-looking ?  Very Happy

The emu is just perfect !!! I don't know what else to say  I love you

Look at those legs and feet !

And his head ! He has exactly that stern, slightly stupid look that they have !

And have you seen those featers. I can almost see the silky texture moving in the breeze  Laughing

The perentie !!!
I don't think  there ever was a model of a moitor this perfect  cheers

Last, and certainly not least : Mrs Diprotodon  cheers  cheers  cheers
She is hollow, and there is a visible glue-line, but I could not care less.
I LOVE HER  I love you  cheers

She stands next to my bed at night, and tells me wonderful stories about life in ancient Australia  farao  Very Happy

The end for now

thanks for watching Very Happy

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 9:39 pm

Great to see some of your newcomers again! sunny

Susanne wrote:
They are just fabulous, - I can't stop looking at them ! cheers bounce cheers sunny
Sculpt, paintwork, choice of species . Southlands again shows eveyone how it has to be done

I agree for 100% drunken drunken drunken

Also the newcomers by Papo will have also a place in my collection. Smile

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:37 pm

It gives me a lot of joy anytime you post your new figures. Your new additions are so beautiful and really well presented.
My favorite ones are these superb Southlands and it is thanks to you that I also own these masterpieces. I take always a long time but I will show mine either on forum. The perentie is just unbelievable and how nice that your pictures give justice to it.
I knew you couldn't resist to the Bullyland wild cat. I also love the prestosuchus, it could be easily a choice for my collection if I was in a prehistoric mode and I believe one of your Papo's will someday have a place in my aviary. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 12:01 am

Wonderful lot, especially the southland replicas, and okapi.

Big Congrats Susanne. Applause Applause

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 12:33 am

these Southland figurines are wonderful! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:05 am

Thankyou for your kind comments, dear friends sunny

Roger wrote:
....... I believe one of your Papo's will someday have a place in my aviary. Very Happy

Let me guess : Kingfisher ? Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:58 am

Congratulations Susanne

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 11:44 pm

Wonderful additions Susanne! I really like the various southern hemisphere animals this year. So nice to see

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 1:29 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou for your kind comments, dear friends sunny

Roger wrote:
....... I believe one of your Papo's will someday have a place in my aviary. Very Happy

Let me guess : Kingfisher ? Wink

Yes, you guessed! Wink Kingfisher for Roger and dove to Noah. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D   Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susannes additions 2019 , update 19th of April, - news from several brands :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: