Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to see locked topics?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

How to see locked topics? Empty
PostSubject: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Yesterday i saw that the section "your collections now" now is very small. I find a way to see the others but i think it is not easy for all. Is there a way that all that can see easily everytime? Very Happy 

And how i can find missing topics from me? Very Happy Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Yesterday i saw that the section "your collections now" now is very small. I find a way to see the others but i think it is not easy for all. Is there a way that all that can see easily everytime? Very Happy 

scratch  Andreas... I don't understand. The "Your collection now" is a topic and not a section. The "collections" section is still as big today than last week...

Could you explain more?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:

scratch  Andreas... I don't understand. The "Your collection now" is a topic and not a section. The "collections" section is still as big today than last week...

Could you explain more?

Sorry, i mean the topic. I remember me that this topic have many pages and now only 7  Very Happy I know how i can see the other pages but i could imagine not all members. If that is not so interesting it is also not a problem for me  Very Happy 

And the second, i miss my topic named with "the big rest .... of my colletion /or zoo)- i really dont know the right name after this long time  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 pm

The topic is automatically split when it reaches 990 posts. We can do anything about that. The first part is just below teh new one when you open the Collections section  Wink 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Ah okay  sunny sunny 

And how can i find one of my first topics (the big rest of my collection with a lot of the pics from my collection ) question 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:58 pm

widukind wrote:
Ah okay  sunny sunny 

And how can i find one of my first topics (the big rest of my collection with a lot of the pics from my collection ) question 

Andreas, you can find all your topics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
7 pages of topics, I hope you can find the specific one you're searching. If you can't, please let us know. Very Happy
By the way, we can find our topics on our profile and then statistics. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Ah okay  sunny sunny 

Andreas, you can find all your topics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
7 pages of topics, I hope you can find the specific one you're searching. If you can't, please let us know. Very Happy

Yes, i know but i cant find here my topic. And this is also not the half of my topics  Very Happy I have more than 700 topics and this are 338. Very Happy 

I ask because i will you or Kiki ask if you can merged this topics (first pics, more pics, my vintage, the big rest..., my farm, my lost world...) of my zoo (inklusive all my zoo news) in one topic.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:26 pm

widukind wrote:

Yes, i know but i cant find here my topic. And this is also not the half of my topics  Very Happy I have more than 700 topics and this are 338. Very Happy 

I ask because i will you or Kiki ask if you can merged this topics (first pics, more pics, my vintage, the big rest..., my farm, my lost world...) of my zoo (inklusive all my zoo news) in one topic.

You are right, maybe it is a too large number of topics problem... I hope not and I will look at a solution.

Maybe we could also put the 2010 to 2012 birthdays topics in the basket?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:

You are right, maybe it is a too large number of topics problem... I hope not and I will look at a solution.

Maybe we could also put the 2010 to 2012 birthdays topics in the basket?

Yes  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 pm

I think with the birthdays topics you can do the same like with the buying online topics, only 2 pages

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Ah okay  sunny sunny 

Andreas, I don't know what happened, sometimes we need to merge topics and also organize them once the forum has a lot of topics already. That's the reason why I, Kiki and other members keep their additions in a single topic. How can you control more than 700 topics?
Try to see if these are any of those you're searching.
Lost World
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First pics

News

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Ah okay  sunny sunny 

Andreas, I don't know what happened, sometimes we need to merge topics and also organize them once the forum has a lot of topics already. That's the reason why I, Kiki and other members keep their additions in a single topic. How can you control more than 700 topics?
Try to see if these are any of those you're searching.
Lost World

First pics

News

I mean the same. And i also post now my additions in a single topic- and now i will ask if it is possible that you merge more from me in this single topic- all my zoo news and the pics o my zoo before i posted the news. Very Happy 

But as i looked for my older topics i miss one of this topics, the topic with the most pics of my zoo (names similar like the big rest of my zoo??).

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Andreas, do you want that we merge all these topics in your Zoo news thread? scratch

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 am

I already merged all your mixed adds since the beginning  Wink 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I already merged all your mixed adds since the beginning  Wink 

Thank you  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:29 am

Roger wrote:
Andreas, do you want that we merge all these topics in your Zoo news thread? scratch

Yes, that was my wish  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

OK, now I am confused! Laughing
Does Christophe already merged them or there are more to merge?
Andreas, if you still have topics to merge, can you please put the links here and I merge them for you? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, if you still have topics to merge, can you please put the links here and I merge them for you? Very Happy

At the moment is enough but when i have more wishes i will post the links here.sunny 

But i dont find my topic what i tell before (the big rest......) Sad 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

At the moment is enough but when i have more wishes i will post the links here.sunny 

But i dont find my topic what i tell before (the big rest......) Sad 

Andreas, your big rest is merged in this topic, I guess. Could you please check?

widukind

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:13 am

Thank you, now i am happy :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:15 pm

widukind wrote:
Thank you, now i am happy :)

Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: How to see locked topics?   How to see locked topics? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to see locked topics?
Page 1 of 1