Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal

Go down 
+4
scot(t)
JonasV
widukind
Roger
8 posters

Choose your Sea Life Figure for 2013
CollectA Narwhal
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap32%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 32% [ 30 ]
CollectA Pilot Whale
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap9%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Schleich African Penguin
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap6%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Safari Ltd Flying Fish
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap13%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 13% [ 12 ]
CollectA Zebra Shark
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap3%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Schleich Sea Turtle
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap17%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 17% [ 16 ]
CollectA Pacific White-sided Dolphin
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap5%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Mojo Gentoo Penguin
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap4%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Safari Ltd Sunfish
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap3%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Schleich Blue Whale
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_lcap6%The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 93

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Empty
PostSubject: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 am

Here are the 10 finalists for the STS 2013 Sea Life Figure of the Year! Very Happy
As it happened in previous polls, it will last during 7 days and only 1 vote per member is allowed. Very Happy
Enjoy! cheers

CollectA Narwhal
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal CollectANarwhal

CollectA Pilot Whale
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal P1040514

Schleich African Penguin
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal P1040178

Safari Ltd Flying Fish
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal SAFARILtdFlyingFish

CollectA Zebra Shark
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal ZebrasharkCOLLECTA-7

Schleich Sea Turtle
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal 4jUR4oZ

CollectA Pacific White-sided Dolphin
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal CollectAPacificWhite-SidedDolphin

Mojo Gentoo Penguin
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal MojGentoopenguin

Safari Ltd Sunfish
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal SAFARILtdSunfish

Schleich Blue Whale
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal _1100208

Last edited by Roger on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:17 pm

The pilot whale  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:52 pm

I saw that Schleich turtle in the local shop and actually it was really nice! The material was a weird but nice rubber Smile I liked the anatomy and the paint job was fantastic as well! Great work, Schleich!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 am

I really liked the Narwhal, but I must say, the pictures make it look a little better than I found it to be in person. It's too bad there isn't a better picture of the Blue Whale. It's a prettier model than it appears above.

jonesee wrote:
I saw that Schleich turtle in the local shop and actually it was really nice! The material was a weird but nice rubber Smile I liked the anatomy and the paint job was fantastic as well!  Great work, Schleich!

I think I need to get this model. I saw pictures Numaan posted of it next to the new collectA leatherback and I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Hmm, this is a hard choice  scratch  I have all of them with the exception of the sun fish, flying fish and gentoo penguin. I was a little shocked to see that the zebra shark was so small, but the paint job made up for it. I never expected the blue whale to be that large but I do agree with Scott. Out of all of them, I was very impressed with the narwhal and pilot whale, I really prefer CollectA's pilot whale over Safari Ltd.'s.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Is it better now ?
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:59 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Is it better now ?

It is much better! Thank you Christophe!

(Except now I think you should also replace the picture of the Narwhal with a really terrible photo of it, so it doesn't beat all the other models by a mile!  Very Happy ) (I kid of course.)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:04 am

I don't have the narwhal so no pics... Except if someone can send me one  Wink 
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 am

Christophe, this is the only picture I could find of the Narwhal. You can use it if you want.

The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Narwhal_zps8a0e344e

(Lest anyone get offended, please let me assure you that I happily own the CollectA Narwhal and think it's a great figure. Truly.)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:52 am

Octopuses are so jealous guys  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:43 am

It's better to use the stock photo, because a real photo makes Narwhal look even better.  Laughing 
The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Whales_zps45d90a4d

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Octopuses are so jealous guys  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Ha!  Laughing  Laughing I almost forgot I was an octopus!  Very Happy 

Bloodrayne wrote:
It's better to use the stock photo, because a real photo makes Narwhal look even better.

It's true. it does look even better! (curses, foiled again.)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 pm

CollectA Narwhal is the 2013 Sea Life figure of the year! cheers
A interesting poll with 3 different brands on top3.

1st - CollectA Narwhal
2nd - Schleich Sea Turtle
3rd - Safari Ltd Flying Fish
4th - CollectA Pilot Whale
5th - Schleich African Penguin
5th - Schleich Blue Whale
7th - CollectA Pacific White-sided Dolphin
8th - Mojo Gentoo Penguin
9th - CollectA Zebra Shark
9th - Safari Ltd Sunfish

The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal CollectANarwhal

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:35 pm

This makes me a little sorry the Japanese brands aren't better known here. I realize I've become something of a fan of most of them, but I sincerely think most any of their sealife models for the year were far superior to any of the figurines that got chosen here. Still, my congratulations to the mighty narwhal!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:35 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
This makes me a little sorry the Japanese brands aren't better known here. I realize I've become something of a fan of most of them, but I sincerely think most any of their sealife models for the year were far superior to any of the figurines that got chosen here. Still, my congratulations to the mighty narwhal!

That is one of the conclusions we can take with these polls. Definitvely, Japanese brands are not as collected or known as major brands on STS. That is normal and probably we can work all together to turn them best known here. Very Happy
Interesting to see that despite it, two wonderful pictures of two Kitan figures, were enough to make them win their categories. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal   The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2013 Sea Life Figure Final Poll: CollectA Narwhal
Page 1 of 1