Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawk and Wolf and Lions

Go down 
+9
Sergey
Roger
Arrakai
SUSANNE
baltimore zoo
ken yeo
Suebeedo
remowshake
HKHollinstone
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

Hawk and Wolf and Lions Empty
PostSubject: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by hbwphbwp on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Sue, you make this wonderfuls dioramas in home? Our is out of home? Very Happy

Fantastic photos!!

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Love them...thanks for continuing to share... cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 am

love them all!

Wolf with red lighting effects is nice!!

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:56 am

remowshake wrote:

Fantastic photos!!

remowshake, in home. I just have a little area set up on my filing cabinet (not much space here). I don't know if you read where I use a green screen in the back, and then after photographing I replace the green background with a photo (using photoshop). I think that makes it look bigger than it really is. (?)
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 am

Oh thank you people for liking them!
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 am

Owl and Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 pm

oh it's an owl? my bad.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:10 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
....I don't know if you read where I use a green screen in the back, and then after photographing I replace the green background with a photo (using photoshop). I think that makes it look bigger than it really is. (?)

Ohhh, that is how Shocked
I thought you printed all those backgrounds out and put them behind the animals.
This is fantastic, - not that I´ll be able to copy your idea, but it is great to know.
Just like they do in films, isn`t it ?

Are you working with this kind of stuff ?
To me anything technical is = magic Suspect

remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:42 pm

hbwphbwp wrote:
remowshake wrote:

Fantastic photos!!

remowshake, in home. I just have a little area set up on my filing cabinet (not much space here). I don't know if you read where I use a green screen in the back, and then after photographing I replace the green background with a photo (using photoshop). I think that makes it look bigger than it really is. (?)

Well, i don't have read.. But i have suppose that you shot the photos in your home, but when i look to them, they are so real and the diorama look the real nature, that i stay confused :S

Now i know!

Congratulations my friend! Very Happy

Philip

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
hbwphbwp wrote:
....I don't know if you read where I use a green screen in the back, and then after photographing I replace the green background with a photo (using photoshop). I think that makes it look bigger than it really is. (?)

Ohhh, that is how Shocked
I thought you printed all those backgrounds out and put them behind the animals.
This is fantastic, - not that I´ll be able to copy your idea, but it is great to know.
Just like they do in films, isn`t it ?

Are you working with this kind of stuff ?
To me anything technical is = magic Suspect

Oh I don't have any secrets and love to share any techniques. I got green screen software from tubetape.com - but photoshop would probably work too, just a little more time consuming. And they sell green material and blue material, but you can use anything like a t-shirt that is either pure green or pure blue. Then you photograph, open the photo in the software, and anything green (or blue) is blank. Then you add any background image. I add images that I take myself. You can blur the background or make it darker, lighter, whatever. It's really fun. No, I don't work with this kind of stuff, but I enjoy photography as a hobby. I have photos on flickr.com under the same user ID. I also have a website - suedeutscher.zenfolio.com
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Also, I usually use green but if I have green in the foreground, I use a blue background when photographing.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Wow, the wolf-pic looks realy awsome drunken

Me like alot!!!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:20 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 pm

How weird. I tried to make a new topic and it didn't post it.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:09 pm

oh well... maybe I'm posting too many new threads. I'll just post my lions here.

Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Fantastic!! :)

Continue sharing your amazing photos Sue!! Because we really love them all!! Very Happy

Congrats! sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Great work Sue, that's another way to see how nice figures are. cheers
You can always change the tittle of your topic editing the first post and changing the tittle.
Why don't you put owl, wolf and lions?Idea
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 am

OMG! this is beautiful! I love you I love you I love you

I realy love your pics, and the shades in them, the special light, makes the animals look so alive.

Wonderful work, cant wait so see more I love you
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 am

...You make the beautiful compositions, Sue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:21 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 am

What is the sculpture behind the cub?

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:10 pm

That is a tropical fish tank kind of thing that I got at the pet store.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Fellow animal figurine lovers: I have a question. My friend said I should photograph more of the diorama. Which one do you think is better? Here it is:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk and Wolf and Lions   Hawk and Wolf and Lions Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawk and Wolf and Lions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next