Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:48 am

Lovely, as usual.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 8:37 pm

what a sweet little fella Very Happy cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Beautyful cheers

As you say, he is not the best you have made, - but you have made such wonders, that even then he is absolutely marvellous Applause Applause Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 10:09 pm

Very lovely and beautiful work! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:15 am

Haha nice to hear you relax from it Very Happy
Very lovely horse

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:16 am

Thank you friends! cheers Very Happy

My new WIP, a totally new project for me. Not finished at all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Bunny - Work in Progress by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:20 am

Arrrhw ! A fuzzy little bunny cheers

Is he made with felting technic ? Very Happy

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:22 am

Finished or not he's adorable. :)

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:27 am

Thank you Susanne and Wilorvise! Very Happy
No, it is made with fibers cut to small pieces and glued on. I am always in Awwww when I see the incredible art of Kerri Pajutee and I just wanted to give it a try. Take a look at her latest work, a big overfed christmas cat.. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:42 am

Bunny!! I love you albino So cute Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:19 am

What a great idea!
That something i want to try in 2016 for sure!
Your bunny looks really good so far! Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:00 am

Thank you so much!! I love you
The Bunny is finished and I made a hutch for him too. No he needs a companion right? scratch
Sorry for those many pictures, I just had a lot of fun with this bunny!  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Rabbit haired by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Rabbit by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich rabbit by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich rabbit by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Bunny with added fur by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:03 am

He is adorable! Squee!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:26 am

That's just way too cute! And the hutch is amazing! No need to apologize for photos, I love seeing them Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:46 am

Thank you !!! Very Happy I love you
As much as I disliked all the little fuzzy hair on me and my workspace I enjoy the result somehow.
The roof of the hutch can be removed for cleaning purpose. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Rabbit hutch handmade by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:26 pm

That is amazing!
Really really great/
If you ever make one again you schould make a tutorial movie ore someting bounce
But this bunny is really cute I love you Love your work

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:29 pm

D'aww, so sweet I love you

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 am

Thank you very much friends!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Happy New Year ! by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:46 am

An new project, a Breyer classic "Liam". He will be haired later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]IMG_9466 Kopie by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]LiamVorher1 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Liam Vorher2 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Liam Vorher3 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Liam Vorher4 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Liam Vorher5 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:16 am

Gorgeous!! I was just going to paint my Liam to a dark bay Laughing

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:20 am

Laughing LeeAnn! That is funny! Very Happy Couldn't stand this strange OF color Breyer gave him... So we will have a little "Liam beside Liam" contest? drunken jocolor
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:36 am

Yours will win by far cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:38 am

Nonononono!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:58 am

Yesyesyesyes! Wink Laughing

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:07 am

It's turning really nice :) I can't wait to see him finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next