Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Thank you very much!! cheers Embarassed

Now, no new grey... Laughing  lol!  WiP, this one is supposed to look like a bay roan later. Not sure right now which method of roaning I will try...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

Last edited by Shanti on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:53 am

This is just so exiting cheers

I bought an extra one and wanted to make it bay roan like Bodil , my Belgian friend Very Happy
Perhaps I can get inspired by you sunny

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:55 pm

I realy like this new Collecta model ...and now, I`m shure, I`m gonna love it, after your amazing job with brushes Shanti cheers
It look`s already very nice :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Oh, wow, I really can't wait to see that bounce This model is so beautiful, it will really be gorgeous with your paintwork! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Thank you very much! Some layers later and started the roaning. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:18 pm

Now this is a beautiful heavy horse! <3

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! :)

The drafter is finished now, he is supposed to be a south german drafter. Hope you like him! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Just incredibly beautiful! The colors, the shadows and the expression of the eyes!
Super photos anyway! Einfach fantastische Meisterwerke, bin immer wieder beeindruckt! sunny sunny sunny

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
he is supposed to be a south german drafter
Much better breed choice! The model is too light for a proper Ardennes stallion, but South-Germans aren't that heavy Wink

Not to mention, I just love the new colour! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Thank you very much! Very Happy Embarassed
@Silver Unicorns: I made a little fault in my description. As a breed I was thinking about "Rheinisch Deutsches Kaltblut", this is a breed of central germany. I have had a beautiful reference for my custom and he is a premium specimen of this breed. Take a look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And another shot of "William"
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Still lighter than Ardennes, suits him well Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Ohhhhhhhh drunken I love you cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Great great great  ...
Just awesome

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Wonderful! The paintwork is amazing, the photos are incredible, the colour is gorgeous, a dream drunken cheers
I love the breed choice too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 pm

Wow Shanti,
I realy realy like your new horse. No, I adore it ! I love you
It is amazing ! Applause cheers Applause cheers Applause

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Your paintwork is always inspired

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:08 pm

How didd you do the roaning?>
you where thinking witch methode to use, so how did you do him?

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:06 am

Gorgeous roan!!! Funny, I'm working on a roan ASB right now Laughing

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:38 pm

The Collecta drafts look soooooo good!

How is the matherial? Soft or hard?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Thank you so much my friends!!  Embarassed
Oh, I missed answering your questions, sorry!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I used pastel dust (greyish-white) with a very slight damp brush and dipped it on the horse.  A bit time consuming but it worked. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Thank you! This collecta draft mare is of a pretty similar material like Schleich. More hard than soft, good material. I heard from earlier figurines that were of a softer material but not this one. And neither the newer Ardennais stallion. I can surely recommend both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:51 am

Thank you! In that case I´m pretty sure I´ll buy them :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 am

Thats great i will try that soner ore later myself someday.
Thank for telling how you did it ! Very Happy
Stil lovely horses and lovely pictures I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:28 pm

You are welcome!  Very Happy

New WiP  bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Gorgeous again drunken

I love the colour, - and the detiails are incredible ! Even the details of the hairs in the star Shocked
And her eyes are looking at me Shocked Laughing

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Great colour. I think I would like to have haired classics too Very Happy - You made me feel like I need one !

I am waiting for final results!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Thank you friends!! Very Happy
Here is the finished horse, I hope you like it. @Dark Pegasus, you have seen him already. :)

Landelot

Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:45 pm

He's really really nice model.
I am working on this mold too - going to be hairy Marwari !
And DAMN I LOVE THE BRIDLE on a horse.

Congratulations Applause
And thanks for sharing the photos with us !

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Thank you!
Oooh, a Marwari!! That's a nice idea for this mold! :) Please show us pictures, even wip-pictures are interesting!
The bridle is just for the pictures... The buckles are not working ...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:09 am

He is lovely! Nice work again Shanti Very Happy

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:57 pm

That briddle suits him perfectly :) Beautiful model!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Ow he is great that hair is so good looking Very Happy
Great work again

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Thank you so much my friends!! Very Happy Embarassed

The past weeks have been very busy, not much time for the hobby. Just one little peace I could finish.
Meet "Camilla", our Stable-Llama! Laughing (More/better pictures will follow)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Did YOU MAKE HER ???? affraid

She is SO adoreable, - WOW Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:56 pm

Haha, thank you SUSANNE! Very Happy Very Happy drunken
It is the Breyer Stablemate Llama, I just removed some sculpted on fur and added some "real" fur. santa
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Wow, Camilla looks so real! The coat looks so real! How have you made the coat ? cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Haha, thank you SUSANNE! Very Happy Very Happy drunken
It is the Breyer Stablemate Llama, I just removed some sculpted on fur and added some "real" fur. santa

Ahhh, right !!! Now I can see it Very Happy
She surely looks great in her fine, new coat Very Happy Applause Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Wonderfully furry llama in a lovely stable Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:34 am

Thats is cute!! I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Thank you!!! Some new pictures, still indoor because of the bad weather. Hope you like Camilla! Can you see the eye lashes? She looks a bit wild, she needs some conditioner I think... Laughing

Could someone please open this door??

Where is my food!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:30 pm

Ohhh yes ! I adore Camilla !!! I love you
I don't think she needs conditioner, - she is just an active type of llama isn't she ? Very Happy

How on earth did you make those eyelashes ???

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:54 am

Beautiful little llama! cheers cheers:

Dark Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Hey !
Great llama ! Really cute one ! I definitely need a llama in my collection ( well I am actually paining one but not for me )

Great photos ( well your diorama is just cute ) - shall you make her a halter ? I saw a llama in halter once - was cute !

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Thank you very much!  Embarassed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: getting some hairs of the mohair and a tiny bit of superglue on the eyelid. With some luck a few of the tiny hairs will stuck.  Very Happy

@Dark Pegasus: Yes, a halter is a great idea, might do that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Finished my first custom this year, a tiny Stablemate. Used fine silk for the mane and tail. Braided it too. Very Happy  Hope you like it! drunken

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Stunning! cheers I never did like haired models but I LOVE yours! I love you

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:16 pm

Pretty!
I would never have guessed this is a tiny stablemate if you wouldn't have mentioned it.
It looks as impressive as a Traditional Breyer.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Pretty!
I would never have guessed this is a tiny stablemate if you wouldn't have mentioned it.
It looks as impressive as a Traditional Breyer.

Agreed! At first glance I thought this was the traditional ASB Stallion by Moody. Wink

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Thank you for these great compliments!! Embarassed cyclops Razz
This little one fought with me but I won! drunken
Back to top Go down
AnoekG

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Your customs are really great!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 am

News from Shanti !!! What can it be ?  bounce  Very Happy

YES  ! cheers
One more wonder...exceptional by all standards, but when it is a sm, it is nearly a mircale  affraid
Every detail is perfect, even the tiny hooves  Shocked
How on earth did you braid the mane ?  scratch

...This little one fought with me but I won! drunken

I believe you Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next