Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Thank you friends!! Very Happy
Here is the finished horse, I hope you like it. @Dark Pegasus, you have seen him already. :)

Landelot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

Back to top Go down
Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:45 pm

He's really really nice model.
I am working on this mold too - going to be hairy Marwari !
And DAMN I LOVE THE BRIDLE on a horse.

Congratulations Applause
And thanks for sharing the photos with us !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Thank you!
Oooh, a Marwari!! That's a nice idea for this mold! :) Please show us pictures, even wip-pictures are interesting!
The bridle is just for the pictures... The buckles are not working ...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:09 pm

He is lovely! Nice work again Shanti Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:57 am

That briddle suits him perfectly :) Beautiful model!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Ow he is great that hair is so good looking Very Happy
Great work again

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Thank you so much my friends!! Very Happy Embarassed

The past weeks have been very busy, not much time for the hobby. Just one little peace I could finish.
Meet "Camilla", our Stable-Llama! Laughing (More/better pictures will follow)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Did YOU MAKE HER ???? affraid

She is SO adoreable, - WOW Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Haha, thank you SUSANNE! Very Happy Very Happy drunken
It is the Breyer Stablemate Llama, I just removed some sculpted on fur and added some "real" fur. santa
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Wow, Camilla looks so real! The coat looks so real! How have you made the coat ? cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Haha, thank you SUSANNE! Very Happy Very Happy drunken
It is the Breyer Stablemate Llama, I just removed some sculpted on fur and added some "real" fur. santa

Ahhh, right !!! Now I can see it Very Happy
She surely looks great in her fine, new coat Very Happy Applause Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Wonderfully furry llama in a lovely stable Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:34 am

Thats is cute!! I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Thank you!!! Some new pictures, still indoor because of the bad weather. Hope you like Camilla! Can you see the eye lashes? She looks a bit wild, she needs some conditioner I think... Laughing

Could someone please open this door??

Where is my food!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Ohhh yes ! I adore Camilla !!! I love you
I don't think she needs conditioner, - she is just an active type of llama isn't she ? Very Happy

How on earth did you make those eyelashes ???

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Beautiful little llama! cheers cheers:

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Hey !
Great llama ! Really cute one ! I definitely need a llama in my collection ( well I am actually paining one but not for me )

Great photos ( well your diorama is just cute ) - shall you make her a halter ? I saw a llama in halter once - was cute !

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Thank you very much!  Embarassed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: getting some hairs of the mohair and a tiny bit of superglue on the eyelid. With some luck a few of the tiny hairs will stuck.  Very Happy

@Dark Pegasus: Yes, a halter is a great idea, might do that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Finished my first custom this year, a tiny Stablemate. Used fine silk for the mane and tail. Braided it too. Very Happy  Hope you like it! drunken

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Stunning! cheers I never did like haired models but I LOVE yours! I love you

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Pretty!
I would never have guessed this is a tiny stablemate if you wouldn't have mentioned it.
It looks as impressive as a Traditional Breyer.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Pretty!
I would never have guessed this is a tiny stablemate if you wouldn't have mentioned it.
It looks as impressive as a Traditional Breyer.

Agreed! At first glance I thought this was the traditional ASB Stallion by Moody. Wink

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:21 pm

Thank you for these great compliments!! Embarassed cyclops Razz
This little one fought with me but I won! drunken
Back to top Go down
AnoekG

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Your customs are really great!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:46 am

News from Shanti !!! What can it be ?  bounce  Very Happy

YES  ! cheers
One more wonder...exceptional by all standards, but when it is a sm, it is nearly a mircale  affraid
Every detail is perfect, even the tiny hooves  Shocked
How on earth did you braid the mane ?  scratch

...This little one fought with me but I won! drunken

I believe you Laughing

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Wow, I need tutorial about how to make furry animals... Your llama is STUNNING! And I love the haired SM. My skills at hairing are... meh.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:59 am

This is another great one!
very nice you are such a great custumizer Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you so much!!! I am a bit overwhelmed!! Embarassed Embarassed drunken

The braiding wasn't that difficult, just some patience..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: There are some tutorials out there, one is by Pajutee, she is a prof. Artist creating furry animals! Camilla the Llama is for sale if you are interested. cyclops

Some pictures of Golden Boy. Does someone knew the real American Saddlebred "Golden Boy"?

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 am

Gorgeous horses drunken You are such a talent with the brush

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:56 am

Could you please share the link? I can´t find it.

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Thank you very much Jonas! Very Happy

Very sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Pajutee is updating her website and removed all the contens. But here is on little help too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A little video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps! :)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Almost done, the "big" brother of Golden Boy. He will be named "Hez a Sunny Boy" Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

You really work wonders on this mold Very Happy

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Thank you!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm

he's a sunny (and stunning) boy indeed!
I like the little darker hair detail in the tail Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy

He is finished after all and I took pictures. Somehow it was difficult catching his true color, he is much lighter in real life, like on the photo above. Never mind.. Cool  Hope you like him!

"Hez a Sunny Boy"  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Heza Stunning Boy! cheers Wink Incredible work once again Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:15 pm

Mamma Mia !!! WOW !!!!! affraid cheers bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 am

What an impressive work Applause And a fantastic result cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:15 am

Perfect work! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:18 am

AWSOME ! Very Happy I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Thank you so much!!! Very Happy drunken Embarassed

And a new one, a tiny horse, maybe you recognize this mold?

Cheyenne

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 pm

HURRAAAY !!! News from Shanti cheers

(S)he is PERFECT drunken Applause Applause

I am not sure I know the model, - but I can almost see her walk ...and look at those perfect hooves sunny Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you Susanne!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He is a gelding and he is a tiny Panini-horse
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Unbelievable what you did with just a tiny Panini horse. I would never guess it, of course. It looks like a real horse in your pictures and it looks much bigger. Fabulous work, Cheyenne! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Is that the one Shocked

This is truely amazing cheers Applause
I am really, really impressed, - you are no less than a magician cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Holy cow, that's a Panini horse? affraid I thought it was curious scale at least! Incredible! I adore your dapple greys but this is just awesome cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:47 pm

What should I say ? Ein Meisterstück!

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:36 pm

I´ve seen Cheyenne on facebook! I like it a lot!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:42 am

That amazing you should make a scale photo :)

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next