Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Wow, I need tutorial about how to make furry animals... Your llama is STUNNING! And I love the haired SM. My skills at hairing are... meh.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:59 am

This is another great one!
very nice you are such a great custumizer Very Happy

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank you so much!!! I am a bit overwhelmed!! Embarassed Embarassed drunken

The braiding wasn't that difficult, just some patience..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: There are some tutorials out there, one is by Pajutee, she is a prof. Artist creating furry animals! Camilla the Llama is for sale if you are interested. cyclops

Some pictures of Golden Boy. Does someone knew the real American Saddlebred "Golden Boy"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], auf Flickr

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Gorgeous horses drunken You are such a talent with the brush

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Could you please share the link? I can´t find it.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you very much Jonas! Very Happy

Very sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Pajutee is updating her website and removed all the contens. But here is on little help too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A little video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps! :)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Almost done, the "big" brother of Golden Boy. He will be named "Hez a Sunny Boy" Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

You really work wonders on this mold Very Happy

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:03 pm

he's a sunny (and stunning) boy indeed!
I like the little darker hair detail in the tail Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy

He is finished after all and I took pictures. Somehow it was difficult catching his true color, he is much lighter in real life, like on the photo above. Never mind.. Cool  Hope you like him!

"Hez a Sunny Boy"  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Heza Stunning Boy! cheers Wink Incredible work once again Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Mamma Mia !!! WOW !!!!! affraid cheers bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 am

What an impressive work Applause And a fantastic result cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Perfect work! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:18 pm

AWSOME ! Very Happy I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Thank you so much!!! Very Happy drunken Embarassed

And a new one, a tiny horse, maybe you recognize this mold?

Cheyenne

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 pm

HURRAAAY !!! News from Shanti cheers

(S)he is PERFECT drunken Applause Applause

I am not sure I know the model, - but I can almost see her walk ...and look at those perfect hooves sunny Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Thank you Susanne!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He is a gelding and he is a tiny Panini-horse
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Unbelievable what you did with just a tiny Panini horse. I would never guess it, of course. It looks like a real horse in your pictures and it looks much bigger. Fabulous work, Cheyenne! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Is that the one Shocked

This is truely amazing cheers Applause
I am really, really impressed, - you are no less than a magician cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 am

Holy cow, that's a Panini horse? affraid I thought it was curious scale at least! Incredible! I adore your dapple greys but this is just awesome cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

What should I say ? Ein Meisterstück!

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:36 pm

I´ve seen Cheyenne on facebook! I like it a lot!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm

That amazing you should make a scale photo :)

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Thank you very much my friends!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

And a new WiP, needs more layers and layers.....
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Ohhhh !!! The most wonderful colour for Annas awesome horse cheers
Bay pangaré is such lovely, lovely colour drunken

Please , I will LOVE to see how you proceed bounce Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:47 pm

He looks just like your reference - spot on and gorgeous! Lovely work as always! cheers

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:22 am

Yay! What a lovely colour! He looks adorable already! Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Another masterpiece again! Thanks for the picture! sunny

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you!!!! I am fighting with those dapples.. Somehow easier doing a dapple grey.. Rolling Eyes

Some progress, still some work to do
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:09 pm

That colour uits him perfectly!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:48 pm

I love you I love you cheers Applause

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:37 pm

I think I need you to do my Chewie resin in this color Laughing Wink GORGEOUS!! I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Thank you!!!
The drafter is finished but the light was already gone. So for now just a stable picture. He is not as red as shown... stupid light.. Rolling Eyes

He is called "Archimedes" Very Happy Hope you like him!

Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Oh, what a picture! I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:55 am

Archimedes is beautiful drunken

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 am

Everything you touch is just mavellous affraid

In that picture, - the horse is fantastic ( of course) cheers

But also, - look at all the details , - the bricks and the stones round the door, the concrete between them , and the most amazing metal work bounce Applause Applause cheers

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Ow like tho owl from The Sword in the Stone? With merlin the wizzard?
That so cool Cool
Love him already.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Love him!! I love you I love you I love you

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Wow, he looks lovely and what a wonderful photo! I love you

Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:01 pm

You are so sweet!! Thank you so much!! Very Happy Embarassed Embarassed cheers

Here he comes in full! drunken

Archimedes

Who needs a halter?  Laughing

Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Shanti, do you also participate in such events like this from MPV (Modellpferdeversand) ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:38 pm

No, sorry! Surprised Never attended to a LS yet, just as a visitor at local shows. I am from Hamburg, that's a bit far..
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Never attended to a LS yet, just as a visitor at local shows. I am from Hamburg, that's a bit far..

But you could  participate in a local show in Hamburg. Your horses are so great, they would be awarded surely with prizes.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Thank you, will think about it. Embarassed drunken
Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you, will think about it
cheers cheers Yes, do it, if you like such shows! cheers cheers

Yes, Hamburg is far away from Munich, about 800km. In this case, it´s useful to stay a "long weekend" in Munich and visiting additional sights like the the Zoo and Munich toy museum or other museums.
I think, at MPV show are also a lot of members from MPV forum ?

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:29 pm

He is stunning!!! cheers cheers cheers

Add another mini resin to that list when you open your commission books Laughing I need you to paint my Chewie resin in this color! I've been looking for the right person to do a mealy bay like this since I got him and you're the perfect person I love you

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:40 pm

He is just SO gorgeous I love you drunken
Every little bit is perfect, - WOW those eyes cheers

And he looks like he knows it Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:36 am

Those photos are oh so amazing!!! cheers Totally brighten up my day! Very Happy 

I love how you painted that model, oh those dapples, Very Happy and so lovely shade of bay pangare colour!  And you made again the most fantastic tiny halter for him too! The little diorama is incredible! I LOVE it!!!! sunny You even added some small grass between the wall and floor, what a fantastic detail!

btw, where is the little bush in the pot from? Is it from dollhouses accessories? Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next