Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:26 pm

Shanti, you make magic with colours !!!

Those two Schleich horses are great, and I have had then on my shelves for a long time, - still I didn't recognice them !!!! Shocked

And even now I now, I still had to check the original, before I could see the Schleich foal behind the real, live foal playing hide-and-seek with his mom in your beautyful photos Laughing

They are just fabulous Applause Very Happy

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 6:56 pm

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!! Your words are highly appreciated!!!   Embarassed Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Beautiful beautiful pieces of art! That cat especially is stunning. I am sure your family member will love it.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:07 pm

Thank you! After a little shock I think she liked the cat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:08 pm

The Cheap Shiba needed a little Make-Over, hope you like him! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vorher-Nachher

The horses are not sure about their new companion..  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:20 pm

Wow, what a wonderful Shiba I love you Beautiful repaint! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:48 pm

Thank you so much Ana! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:57 pm

You changed a piece of plastic into a dog affraid cheers

Shanti wrote:
Thank you! After a little shock I think she liked the cat. Very Happy

I can imagine it Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:03 pm

This is absolutely amazing!!! cheers cheers sunny sunny Applause Applause Very Happy Very Happy
The dog was wonderful before, but now it is a masterpiece- in every photo, I thought I was looking at an alive Shiba! Shocked
I'd love to be able to repaint like you, think of all the pieces of plastic you could transform into models that look so realistic, so beautiful, and sooooo wonderful! Very Happy It just shows that with a basic sculpt, you can make absolute treasures! sunny
I just love how you have done all the beautifully blended shades of golden, and you have made it have just the right texture- that soft, fluffy fuzz! drunken I'm so amazed, and I'm really looking forward to seeing any future dog repaints that you do! bounce cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:15 pm

Oooh, thank you so much friends!! It is not that special but I liked this little dog and I just tried to push its beauty a bit... Embarassed Embarassed cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:50 pm

Wonderful job Shanti! Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:01 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 11:05 am

The shiba looks really great with this makeover  cheers

Also, your horse repaints and the wonderful pictures you take of them are really a joy to watch. I don't always comment, but I'm always happy to see you update this thread and look at the beautiful little animal art pieces you created flower

Having said that, I just want to add that the life-size cat repaint is truly a marvelous piece cat

Last edited by A-J on Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 11:31 am

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your kind words!!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:22 pm

Oh wow! That shiba already looks great! Amazing what a little paint can do.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Such a beautiful makeover for the little shiba inu.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Thanks again!! I am very happy you like this cute Shiba Inu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:04 pm

This tiny Shepherd really stretched my nerves... I found it in the box with the other old figurines. Both hind legs off. Found one leg but it crumbled in little pieces when I tried to drill a hole for some wire.
I sculpted two new hind legs. When finished the dog fell of the table and broke his right front leg.  Evil or Very Mad
Was thinking of throwing him into the trash bin... Felt sorry for this little guy and attached the leg but reversed. Discovered it later but left him as is. Painted him. When almost finished this front leg broke again because I was holding him on this leg while painting. Stupid me!!  Basketball  scratch Reattached it carefully, didn't want to destroy the paint.
Now he is finished and I am glad I rescued him.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:12 pm

This German Shepherd is wonderful! cheers cheers sunny sunny
I am so glad you persevered with him even after the legs broke- it sounds as though it was a real challenge but the result is beautiful! Applause I love the step by step photos, and it made me realise that with amazing painting like yours and a basic sculpt you can still create such a realistic model! Very Happy I love all the shades of brown and details of his face, he has that lovely brave and intelligent German Shepherd expression! sunny I am so glad you rescued him, he's now absolutely gorgeous! cheers
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Fantastic transformations!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Sounds like some very complicated surgeries but he has turned out ever so lovely.  drunken you did a really great job transforming this guy!

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 6:48 pm

Thank you so much again my friends! Very Happy

Took some new photos of my STS-Painting-Month-Project, my tiny Elastolin/Hausser Cougar.
Found a nice spot of big rock on kids playground, ideal for my little cat.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 6:58 pm

Beautiful shots of your beautiful repaint- just the sort of habitat this species would love to live in! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Thank you Bonnie!! Very Happy Very Happy After all it is a mountain lion right? sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Shanti wrote:
Thank you Bonnie!! Very Happy Very Happy  After all it is a mountain lion right? sunny cheers
Yes! Very Happy And you have now given him the perfect mountain! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next