Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses

Go down 
+13
Numa
skysthelimit
arafan
scot(t)
donny ong
Roger
Carola
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
SyLoBe
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

horses - White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses   horses - White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 am

Nooo not for me! Thank all mighty Jesus, with all my respect but I don't do any of substance of that. All I want ud that there's is no such thing as white powders. She or him, is trying to have COLLECTA a very bad reputation. And that's not fare!!! So for that only one in the world keep you're powder in its place and COLLECTA more!!!:)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses   horses - White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm

MARTINLATIN wrote:
Nooo not for me! Thank all mighty Jesus, with all my respect but I don't do any of substance of that. All I want ud that there's is no such thing as white powders. She or him, is trying to have COLLECTA a very bad reputation. And that's not fare!!! So for that only one in the world keep you're powder in its place and COLLECTA more!!!:)
I don't think that is what's going on here at all. If there is a concern with CollectA's product its better that it's reported so that the company can fix a possible mistake. Plus, I would be upset if my figures suddenly warped or developed abnormalities since that's a waste of money for product. I never thought that Sylvia's intent was malicious towards the company, I think that she's simply upset that her collection is becoming warped and damaged. Now please, let's get the topic back on track.  Smile 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses   horses - White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:42 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I never thought that Sylvia's intent was malicious towards the company, I think that she's simply upset that her collection is becoming warped and damaged. Now please, let's get the topic back on track.  Smile 

Very sensible words. I agree entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses   horses - White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

White powder and a bit more about my Collecta horses
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3