Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello Everybody on STS!

Today, was a great weather! As soon as I woke up, the sun was shining and the sky was beautiful blue.
I decided to go to walking in the woods. A few horses went with me and I take some shots for you, so enjoy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The newest horses Smile 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In the field with Surprise Surprise SNOwww!
Some older shot:

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 pm

I love the pictures, Applause  The forest look interesting  Very Happy ( I love the collecta Shire Stallion? )
I can't wait to leave Spain and visit the north XD  bounce bounce 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Beautiful cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Nothing like spring in the woods, - your photoes almost make me hear the first, tentative song from a bird , and the horses snorting at the smell of spring in the air  cheers 

Beautyful, wonderful photoes, Jonas  Applause 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 am

Wonderful pictures, Jonas! I like a lot your style! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 am

Elros Alvar wrote:
I love the pictures, Applause  The forest look interesting  Very Happy ( I love the collecta Shire Stallion? )
I can't wait to leave Spain and visit the north XD  bounce bounce 

Haha, thank you Very Happy Shire Mare Wink 
Yeah, It's pretty difficult! Laughing  Laughing 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Beautiful cheers

Thank you! Smile 

SUSANNE wrote:
Nothing like spring in the woods, - your photoes almost make me hear the first, tentative song from a bird , and the horses snorting at the smell of spring in the air  cheers 

Beautyful, wonderful photoes, Jonas  Applause 

Ahww, I can hear those noises as you do.. Sometimes, that smell of spring isn't very delicious.. Rolling Eyes Thanks you, Susanne!  drunken 

Roger wrote:
Wonderful pictures, Jonas! I like a lot your style! Very Happy

Many thanks, Roger! I like that you like them Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:59 am

Great pictures !
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:10 pm

persefone wrote:
Great pictures !

Many thanks, persefone!  drunken 

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Oooh, nice photos  cheers Applause 
Can you please show us more? ^^ Spring is near, maybe some foals Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oooh, nice photos  cheers Applause 
Can you please show us more? ^^ Spring is near, maybe some foals Very Happy

Haha, I can add more pics tomorrow, if the weather is nice.. The foal pics are coming, not yet;) 
Today it was raining Laughing 
Thank you, Karin sunny 

Back to top Go down
persefone

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Just incredible
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:03 am

persefone wrote:
Just incredible

Gracias, Persefone sunny 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Beautiful and very atmospheric photos, especially those of the Shire Mare, like a Goddess watching over her land  drunken

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Very nice photos! I can't wait for Spring. :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Carola wrote:
Beautiful and very atmospheric photos, especially those of the Shire Mare, like a Goddess watching over her land  drunken

Smile Thanks, Carola! Yeah, she really looks little bit like that:cheers: sunny  A beautiful model makes the picture Wink 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Kristie wrote:
Very nice photos!   I can't wait for Spring.   :)

Thank you!  Smile 

Me too! sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:55 pm

I love these shots Jonas, especially during morning when the sun is not really out yet, it's such a peaceful feeling! Here in the tropics where I live it's all hot and smoggy at the moment due to forest fires, how I wish I could be where you are!!  drunken drunken 

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:27 pm

AlvinCK wrote:
I love these shots Jonas, especially during morning when the sun is not really out yet, it's such a peaceful feeling! Here in the tropics where I live it's all hot and smoggy at the moment due to forest fires, how I wish I could be where you are!!  drunken drunken 

I'm glad to hear that you like them Smile Yes, I like to play with the light and make the shots so realistic I can.
Oh, yeah, the weather like that's not good for taking photos... Neutral 
You can come to Finland some day! Esp. the summer in here is magical! That would be great! sunny 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!   

Back to top Go down

Winter is nearly past, spring is coming!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1