Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new horses turned tail! = D

Go down 
+12
HKHollinstone
Niki2811
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
Kiana84
Ana
CilleDK
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Bonobo
JonasV
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Schleighgirl wrote:
WOW! You make those horses look so lifelike. Esspecially the galloping scenes. They look like they're having a good time. bom sunny 

So nice you like them! cheers That's my job Very Happy I always wanna take as lifelike photos as I can. Many thanks sunny 

Jetty wrote:
Great photo's, please tell me what are the settings on you're camera, is it automatic or do you do it manual, i love the fuzzy background... what's you're diafragma when you do this?

cheers Thank you, Jetty! I use three Nikon SLR cameras. With one, the littlest I usually use automatic. I also fix them using Photoshop. With the two other cameras I always adjust the setting.I have to b'cos different weathers and the light. I'm glad you like it! Those photos have been taken with automatic system. Next time when I use the manual I'll tell you what settings I had  Very Happy Do you mean the lens? I use this:
Nikkor-H Auto 1:45 300mm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And a couple of others but mostly those. Hope you got what you wanted!  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:53 pm

Wow , great lens, Yes I've got what I wanted, time to get my old camera and lens from the cabinet and start using them again.... i now use a simpel pocket camera, but photo's look so much better with a good lens and camera.... Thank you ,hope to see more of those beautifull photo's!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:18 pm

affraid cyclops cheers 
That is a good camera you have Jonas Very Happy And those lenses <3
I use a Tamron 18-200 when I shoot photos, hope to obtain a micro lens one day XD

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:18 pm

I wanna see NEW pictures  bounce bounce bounce ! I can't waith XD

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Jetty wrote:
Wow , great lens,  Yes I've got what I wanted, time to get my old camera and lens from the cabinet and start using them again.... i now use a simpel pocket camera, but photo's look so much better with a good lens and camera.... Thank you ,hope to see more of those beautifull photo's!

Smile Lucky to be a photographers son Very Happy Thank you! That sound great! I like your avatar photo a lot btw. Yes indeed, I like to use the simple automatic SLR but sometimes when I really wanna get a bit nicer I use the better ones.. You're welcome! sunny I will add some soon ; )

NightLioness wrote:
affraid cyclops cheers 
That is a good camera you have Jonas Very Happy And those lenses <3
I use a Tamron 18-200 when I shoot photos, hope to obtain a micro lens one day XD

Very Happy Yeah, pretty nice Very Happy Haha XD
Yes you will if you want! You get what you want Wink Razz I like your photos ;3

Elros Alvar wrote:
I wanna see NEW pictures  bounce bounce bounce ! I can't waith XD

Laughing  Laughing As soon as I get some more I'll publish more Very Happy  Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Amazing I really can't waith!! bom bom bom bom bom bounce cheers cyclops 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new horses turned tail! = D   horses - The new horses turned tail! = D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new horses turned tail! = D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2