Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?

Go down 
5 posters

What's the best humphead wrasse figure between the Aqua meridian and the kitan club (toba set)?
KITAN TECHNICOLOR TOBA SET
THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Vote_lcap100%THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED
THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Vote_lcap0%THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Empty
PostSubject: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 08:24

I bought the aquameridian one three days ago but I was hesitating between these two figures because they're both amazing. Finally I loved the aquameridian because it was more colorful and clear than the kitan one. I wanted to know you're advice sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 09:11

I hope we can see pictures of both here  bounce 

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 09:14

I'll make pictures of the Aqua meridian when I have it Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 12:04

And Colorata, and Epoch?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 13:28

Photos  bounce bounce 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 06 Apr 2014, 17:16

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Photos  bounce bounce 

Yes, please. I can't vote, as I do not know what they look like  bounce bounce 

Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 13:22

Here is a walk-around of the aquameridian (made by me).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is the KTC;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, what's the best between these two figures? sunny 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 13:24

Great photos! cheers I can't vote for some reason scratch

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 14:29

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Great photos! :cheers:I can't vote for some reason scratch

Same here! cheers scratch 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 14:33

Nice pics!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?   THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED? Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST HUMPHEAD WRASSE FIGURE BETWEEN KITAN CLUB AND AQUAMERIDIAN LIMITED?
Page 1 of 1