Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)

Go down 
+7
Bonobo
Roger
LukaLeon085
widukind
MartinH
SUSANNE
Florian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) Empty
PostSubject: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:48 pm

I did my own youtube chain one week ago and I made a video of my new mojo figure. I'll try to make more video's to show you the new figures in the major brands. However, it's difficult to use that because when I want to edit one video on youtube, there is always a problem with the publication Mad 
I hope you like it sunny sunny 
(PS; I saw that I had ink on my hand, it's because I was at school before returning at home)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA1jxulPZM8

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Great way to present this nice model Very Happy

I am happy to see how fine it is. The one I have, has terrible paintwork on one side  Sad 

Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Ohh, it's sad. But mine has also a limited painting. It's the problem with Mojo fun, the sculptures are great but the painting... Rolling Eyes 

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Well... congrats for your newcomer :) It is great model with very bad paintjob Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Nice figurine!! Congratulations!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:33 am

thank for video ! great model !

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:42 am

Thanks for your video, sculptings are always more important for me than painting but I recognize that to the generality of customers a not good sculpt is often not noticed while a not very good painting is immediately pointed.
It is a very good figure for me but I hope also that Mojo improves their paintings, mainly these figures with complex pattern.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:32 am

I think I will buy one more, - it should be strange if I don't get a variation  Laughing  Laughing 

zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) IMG_0567_zps8d444844

PS : I LOVE Mojo  , both as compagny and their models  cheers

PPS : Other brands also have problems making zebra-stripes Wink

PPS : I love the way the ears are listening in different directions, - just as the often do in this nervous, alert animals  cheers 

Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:12 am

That looks like white strips on a black body Laughing

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 am

Bonobo wrote:

Or the body is white and then they painted that area black and hereafter painted those white thin sections? Very Happy scratch 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 am

jonesee wrote:
Bonobo wrote:

Or the body is white and then they painted that area black and hereafter painted those white thin sections? Very Happy scratch 

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:26 pm

What's
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 am

I think they (not just Mojö, but all companies) should mold the zebras in white and then paint the black stripes on it. It doesn't look like the white paint covers very well on the areas that were fixed  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
I think they (not just Mojö, but all companies) should mold the zebras in white and then paint the black stripes on it. It doesn't look like the white paint covers very well on the areas that were fixed  Neutral 

Tht sounds good but usually people wanna do everything so easily as possible... Rolling Eyes Schleich zebras are painted like u said? scratch 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 am

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Tht sounds good but usually people wanna do everything so easily as possible... Rolling Eyes Schleich zebras are painted like u said? scratch 

I understand about people wanting to do something so easily Rolling Eyes I think Schleich's zebras are painted that way scratch I think one of the companies has the stripes raised on the body so they can be painted easier, I don't quite remember who  scratch 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:05 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

I understand about people wanting to do something so easily Rolling Eyes I think Schleich's zebras are painted that way scratch I think one of the companies has the stripes raised on the body so they can be painted easier, I don't quite remember who  scratch 

Yeah... Neutral Very Happy Yes, I remember they are.. And they're pretty nicely painted I think. Oh, it would be interestig to know and see what it is! Smile 

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 am

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Yeah... Neutral Very Happy Yes, I remember they are.. And they're pretty nicely painted I think. Oh, it would be interestig to know and see what it is! Smile 

Smile If I remember correctly, I think it's Safari Ltd. who has the stripes raised off the mold. I had found a video of it on YouTube but I think they deleted it  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:54 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Smile If I remember correctly, I think it's Safari Ltd. who has the stripes raised off the mold. I had found a video of it on YouTube but I think they deleted it  Neutral 

Oh no! It would like to see it Razz Do you mean like this;?

zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) Zebra10

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 am

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

No, I actually think it was their Wildlife Wonders zebra. I found a video of how they paint their figures and at 5:40 you can see them painting it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvicYmnCC3o Now that I've seen it again, it looks like the stripes are outlined and shaded darker than the mold, not raised like I had thought.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 am

Great video  cheers cheers  i like the Zebra  What a Face 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:36 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

No, I actually think it was their Wildlife Wonders zebra. I found a video of how they paint their figures and at 5:40 you can see them painting it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvicYmnCC3o Now that I've seen it again, it looks like the stripes are outlined and shaded darker than the mold, not raised like I had thought.

That looks very interesting! Thanks Smile The video is great!

Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:39 am

jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You're welcome sunny I wish they would put up other videos about how they paint other figures than what's shown  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:48 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
jonesee wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You're welcome sunny I wish they would put up other videos about how they paint other figures than what's shown  Neutral 

Yes, Indeed! I would love to see example horses, cows...  silent

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)   zebra - New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO) Empty

Back to top Go down

New zebra from MOJO FUN (WALK-AROUND WITH A VIDEO)
Page 1 of 1