Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March

Go down 
+38
Stripedhyena
George
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:57 pm

I just posted:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Some polar bear additions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. unknown
2. Vitacup (a lovely gift from Andreas, when I was visiting him in Dresden.)
3. ZZ Riesen (Georg Zimmermann, Zirndorf), polar bear [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. Papo, 50145, walking polar bear cub [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. Papo, 50143, playing polar bear cub [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. Burger King / TM, Golden Compass Polar Bear Iorek Byrnison [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:09 pm

ohh Congrats! cheers I especialy love Iorek, I loved those books! Very Happy I love you study

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:10 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
ohh Congrats! cheers I especialy love Iorek, I loved those books! Very Happy I love you study

Full Iorek walkaround coming up soon. If Photobucket is not letting me down again.

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Full Iorek walkaround coming up soon. If Photobucket is not letting me down again.

Awesome! cheers I'll keep an eye open ^^

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Nice additions. The unknown bear that you got in Dresden is Vitacup :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:
TheLastStardust wrote:

Awesome! cheers I'll keep an eye open ^^

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 8:32 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice additions. The unknown bear that you got in Dresden is Vitacup :)
Thank you, i added the brandname.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Wonderful additions, - and most are really rare cheers

The little Vitacup bear is amazing, - and not less as he was a gift and a souvenir of you two meeting Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:19 am

Cool bears! Congrats! Very Happy Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Papo - 50143 - polar bear cub playing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am

It's Panda Time.
Here the additions from the last few months.

1. Schleich 14772 Giant panda, 2017
2. AAA Giant panda, right frontpaw down
3. Crystal puzzle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. K & M [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. unknown brand
6. Schleich 14773 Giant panda, 2017
7. Ravensburger 405 Giant panda cub
8. Three iron bears

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:24 am

Nice bears again. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 am

Congrats! Many nice pandas! That K&M Panda, what a sweetie Very Happy Any of them represents Wu Wen and Xing Ya in your collection? Smile

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 am

Wu Who? Shocked Just kidding.
Neh, i dont give them names.

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 9:14 am

Haha, I was thinking that you probably didn't give them any names. Just seeing that many panda figures reminded me of these two real ones Smile

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 9:05 pm

VEB Plaho; I found a new colour variation bounce

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:00 pm

A black bear, stoneware.
13,5 cm long, 8,5cm high

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 10:11 pm

A gentle giant, wood, hand carved.
17,5 cm long, 11,5 cm high

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:38 am

Great :)

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 1:45 pm

For anyone interested, i have posted some trades:

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Very nice bears! The carved one has a lot of character and the stoneware black bear is beautiful.

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 2:04 pm

As there is no SUY Panda's yet, i decided to post my panda collection here.

1, 2x AAA, Schleich, 2x Papo
Lanard, Bullyland, 3, 2x Schleich, Papo

1, K&M,3,4,5,6
Schleich, Schleich, Papo, Nayab, Duplo, Schleich

1,2, Duplo, Palymobil, AAA, 2x Schleich
1, 3x Bullland, AAA, Schleich, Ravensburger, 2x Papo

1,2, Schleich, Schleich, NewRay, 6

1, 3x Britains, 2x copy
1, Plus Troetel 3,4,5, Albert Heijn, 6,7

2x copy, 2x Britains, 4x?
1,K&M,3,4,5, Playmobil, Safari

Various Chinese

Various Chinese

Danone, puzzle, 3, glass
1,2,3, Loom elastic bands, KM

3x Ostheimer, 3x WWF

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next