Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March

Go down 
+38
Stripedhyena
George
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 5:48 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Widukind wrote:
I believe i have never seen one of all these figures

Andreas, Dutch Bear findet sie alle. Egal, wo sie sich verstecken. Irgendwand und irgendwo landet wohl jedes Modell in seinen Vitrinen. Wink

Andreas, dutch bear will find them all. "Sometime and somewhere." Wink

I think you are right Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 7:22 pm

A small new addition from Toi Toys - Blocks mini.
I thinks it is a bit choppy, if that makes sence. You always get some extra bricks. So I added a few go give this tiny soldier a bit rounded look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here next to his bigger brother and Asian relatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:00 pm

Very nice new brick bear!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 10:24 pm

I know you like variations. With these blocks you can make an almost infinite number of variations.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:03 pm

It's always interesting to see something different from the usual. Not long ago I was reading about brick gothic architecture in Germany, Poland and the Netherlands. I'm from a country where stone is absolutely prevalent, so these huge structures using bricks look almost exothic to me. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 11:23 pm

Funny models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 2:05 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 11:23 am

Annuel Tradition: The 2023-Bear-Christmas-Ornaments-Chandelier

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 11:37 am

Quite impressive! santa

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 3:12 pm

What a dangerous home decoration. :) I love that idea! Great ornaments!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
What a dangerous home decoration. :) I love that idea! Great ornaments!

Well, the hook in the ceiling is quite sturdy.
The ornaments hang from paperclips so they are not easily bumped off little ornament hooks.
And I dont have anything to fear from children, pets or significant others.
Only my cleaning lady, but she know not to come too close or touch it.
And there is hardly any draft/wind in the house, so they dont smash into eachother. Palmface
In the past only one ornament broke. Fortunately not one of the €30 ones.

If i have the time and energy i will take some new pictures of all ornaments, when i take them down some time in January.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 7:36 pm

Merry christmas :)

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 3:09 am

very lovely bear chandelier Sandor! do you have a plush carpet underneath it by the way??

It does look very sturdy indeed though, and I love how the bears are shiny and sparkly. What a lovely way to celebrate your passion for bears!
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 1:50 pm

sunny wrote:
very lovely bear chandelier Sandor! do you have a plush carpet underneath it by the way??

It does look very sturdy indeed though, and I love how the bears are shiny and sparkly. What a lovely way to celebrate your passion for bears!

No plush carpet, only a dresser along the wall, some years decorated with garlands, but nothing soft to catch and prevent ornaments from breaking.

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2023 6:22 pm

well your hooks seem to be very strong, so that's good :)
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:39 pm

"What is THAT?"
"Oh no, DB, what have you done now?"
"Why is it covered?"
"Is it alive?"
"Ooo, it's so big!

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:44 pm

Indeed Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 11:52 am

Let me guess, it is a huge bear! Razz Laughing
Maybe it is Oliver Bearman, the young Formula 1 driver who premiered for Ferrari recently.

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Let me guess, it is a huge bear! Razz Laughing
Maybe it is Oliver Bearman, the young Formula 1 driver who premiered for Ferrari recently.

Sounds good to me. I would welcome young mister Bearman to my collection any day or night.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm

Read this in a low, hoarse movie teaser voice:

Rescued from a filthy, dusty storage unit at a industrial area on the outskirts of Tilburg, The Netherlands

DB Collections proudly presents:

its latest, biggest, heaviest, most expensive, one-of-a-kind, antique wooden carousel/merrygoround BEAR

It is about 50 years old, from a merrygoround of the '70s.
No further history know.
It measures 134 cm long, 68 cm tall and 36 cm wide.
Yes, you can sit on it.
Yes, it need to be cleaned.
Yes, maybe it needs restauration. I will dicuss that with two experts first.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm

Wow! That is a gorgeous piece of art! Congratulations Dutch Bear!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

What a beautiful coincidence, a historical and unique figure of a giant bear remained in obscurity for several years while right next to it, an avid collector of bear figures was developing his taste for collecting them. It seems that destiny conspired for this bear figure to be rescued by someone who could take care of it and dedicate the attention it deserves. It would be truly interesting to try to discover the entire background behind this "colursus"! cheers

About Oliver Bearman, I confess the first time I've read his name, I thought of you, he is not Dutch but 95% of the F1races end with the anthem of the Netherlands so the connection was easy.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm

Applause cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm

Wow, that's a very impressive bear! As Paige already said, it's a beautiful piece of art. I love the colours and the lines of the fur. Do you know why there is an angel on its back? It is decorative, but why an angel? And is that a sun on its saddle?

It looks like it is still in a very good condition. A few stains and a bit of paint loss, but I think that makes it look better than one in a perfect condition. After all, it is antique.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next