Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 pm

widukind wrote:
You wait 19 weeks???? Arrrghhh

But congratulations that you have this nice horse now!!

Isn't it ridiculous? It feels good to not have any more on order. Very Happy

Ana wrote:
Wow, beautiful! I love his head markings Very Happy And beautiful colour too Very Happy cheers

I'm happy to hear you like the color. Very Happy I wasn't sure what color I wanted to do her in, it was either blue dun or blue roan, so I went with blue dun for the frosting in the mane and tail and I'm happy with her. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:07 am

I love his coloring, congrats! drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:44 pm

G o r g e o u s ! Shocked Shocked cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Thank you both Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:10 pm

that's a gorgeous horse! I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Thanks Sauroid cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:11 am

Wonderful new horse with nice colors. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks Roger cheers

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Congras! I have a doubt scratch

How many Breyer models are? Is it possible to calculate it? (I mean models as model not counting different painting)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 pm

Thank you! You mean molds? Yes, that's possible to count, I can calculate that for you when I have time.

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:37 pm

Yeah, molds

Oh thank u very much but don't worry it is just a doubt
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:19 am

So many new additions  Very Happy So much happening when I'm away   Embarassed  Very Happy

Ooh, you got the Real Belgian Mare on Vixom! She is REALLY beatyful cyclops Are you goin to get the Mid States Brabanter Special too? bounce cheers That model should have been a RR I think Sad Especially as I believe the Brabant is originally an European breed.

I like best Maverick. Very beautiful colouring and face, I think.
The Glow in the Dark Classic looks so awesome! Cool photos  cyclops
Really beautiful ISH as well drunken I do think it's a long wait... But good she turned out this pretty bounce

(Btw. i think your idea with the Custom Swap is awesome, I hope that it'll be a succes, and then I'll join next time Very Happy )

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Thank you for all your kind comments Carola cheers

I hope to get the Mid-States horse, though unfortunately I live in the northeast so I will need to get someone to do pickups for me. Sad Apparently RK is only selling them online this year, and I refuse to order the horse online. So I have to hope they'll be in stores elsewhere.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:04 am

I'm running out of excuses Embarassed Laughing

Treasure Hunt Lady Phase from 2006
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Treasured Moves, Paint Performance Mare, from 2007

Ideal, from 2004

Chesterfield, a Breyer Gallery Resin from 2002. He's very heavy!

...and I might have another scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Laughing Very Happy Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 12:50 am

LeeAnn, you have more horses than excuses. That's quite impressive. Wink
All those new horses are absolutly wonderful and you have a Breyer resin, that is surely a fantastic feeling. These large horses have all very good proportions and are so different from those of major brands. I like them very much. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:36 am

flower Thank you Roger. cheers

Chesterfield is my second (I think Rolling Eyes Laughing ) OF Breyer resin, second to my Old Friends Bull in the Heather resin. However, Chesterfield is trad. scale, much, much bigger and heavier than the other.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:11 am

Your collection grows very fast!! Congratulations LeeAnn :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Laughing I agree Andreas! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Smile

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Gosh how beautiful horses... I just fell in love with the first one! So smooth looking color:drunken:
The second one is gorgeous as well! And more is coming.. Where you can put up all your horses? Laughing
Congratulations Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Thanks Jonas! Very Happy

The new one is here, photos tonight... What a Face

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks Jonas! Very Happy

The new one is here, photos tonight... What a Face

... Very Happy Very Happy Awesome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:36 am

Here she is!

Lucy, the 2013 Vintage Club Extra

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:01 am

Beautieful too:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:18 am

Aww Lucy is so adorable! Very Happy Looks like there's somethings she doesn't wanna face Laughing Maybe a Croc? tongue
Congrats again cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:27 am

Wow, Lucy is really lovely!!! Congrats!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next