Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
They're all great! I especially love the icey.

Thank you Paige! cheers

Carola wrote:
WOW Falhofnir looks really good  cyclops His colour looks beautiful too! He looks to be one of those more slender Iceys. Now we'll see if he'll be a regular run next year  bounce 

Also, I'm very excited to see the next Premier Club model. I wish so much for a draft! And not a Moody sculpt, but another sculpter, like Eberl  bounce That would be awesome. I think I've seen some photos of draft resins by her, and she can make the most amazing  bounce wish wish
And make it mega heavy draft! Like Ardennes or Brabant.

Very nice you got your second DAH. But it is really a shame they make their eyes that bad  scratch - when they use to make great eyes. But that subject has been endlessly discussed on Blab, I've noticed.
The rest of him looks really good though! And he's one angry pony!  cyclops

Thanks Carola! I love my little Hofi too I love you Laughing Moody's original sculpt had a rounder, larger barrel, but the mold made his barrel smaller. Sad But he still looks very nice!

The next (and last for this year) Premier horse is a Sarah Mink piece, and it is believed to be a drafter. I sure hope so! I'd love a lying draft. Very Happy Honestly I don't care what kind of horse it is, I'm just excited for a Mink in plastic!

I've heard at one point they were so low on painters one of their customer service people was painting them. Shocked Now I see why they're so bad!

jonesee wrote:
More! Shocked Very nice new ones again.. drunken  The bigger one's color is especially nice I think. You're getting more and more horses everyday Very Happy Congrats!

Thanks Jonas! I know, I keep saying no more horses until Breyerfest, but they keep arriving on my porch!  affraid  Might as well take them in and give them a home.  Laughing  The angry pony is a gorgeous red dun, and I'm happy the extreme tobiano covers his back, as some people have gotten duns with a dorsal stripe that isn't straight. Shocked He does have very nice leg barring though.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Thanks Carola! I love my little Hofi too I love you Laughing   Moody's original sculpt had a rounder, larger barrel, but the mold made his barrel smaller. Sad But he still looks very nice!

The next (and last for this year) Premier horse is a Sarah Mink piece, and it is believed to be a drafter. I sure hope so! I'd love a lying draft. Very Happy Honestly I don't care what kind of horse it is, I'm just excited for a Mink in plastic!

I've heard at one point they were so low on painters one of their customer service people was painting them. Shocked Now I see why they're so bad!

Oooh, that sounds VERY interesting! We will see! I do not know Sarah Mink - but I'll go Google her right away  bounce 

Awr! To make randoms just paint the eyes badly on expensive Stones sounds very unprofessional ! Not a surprise anyway, as how things are currently with Stone... Then a longer wait is better I believe  Mad 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 am

Oh, I haven't found a single crocodile in this thread! pale It seems crocs are sleeping as it is already traditional. Very Happy
Are all these animals horses? Shocked I wanted to choose one to comment but I forgot the first 210365 ones. tongue
You're an impressive girl, you go to fests and you spik Breyerish, so nice! study Your collection is deslubrante but Demeter got my atention, not only the figure is beautiful as it has an empathic expression. flower

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:26 am

Laughing Thank you so much Roger! No crocs, sorry. pale

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:39 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Yesterday I got Falhofnir, the second Premier horse. Very Happy He is an Icey bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OHHHH ! OHHHH ! OHHHH !  Shocked pale

Fabulous, fantastic model  cheers cheers 

Only thing is, that the overo gene does not exist in Iceys, - well who cares when the models is as beautyful as this   bounce Applause Applause
Perhaps it is just a very unusual variation of tobiano ?  Very Happy 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

OHHHH ! OHHHH ! OHHHH !  Shocked pale

Fabulous, fantastic model  cheers cheers 

Only thing is, that the overo gene does not exist in Iceys, - well who cares when the models is as beautyful as this   bounce Applause Applause
Perhaps it is just a very unusual variation of tobiano ?  Very Happy 

cheers cheers cheers 

I was waiting for your reply! Very Happy Yes, he's supposed to be minimal tobiano, not overo. An unusual pattern, but very pretty I think. Very Happy

Hmm, I wonder who's excited for the first RR on the Falhofnir mold? Laughing

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

jonesee wrote:
More! Shocked Very nice new ones again.. drunken  The bigger one's color is especially nice I think. You're getting more and more horses everyday Very Happy Congrats!

Thanks Jonas! I know, I keep saying no more horses until Breyerfest, but they keep arriving on my porch!  affraid  Might as well take them in and give them a home.  Laughing  The angry pony is a gorgeous red dun, and I'm happy the extreme tobiano covers his back, as some people have gotten duns with a dorsal stripe that isn't straight. Shocked He does have very nice leg barring though.

Laughing That seems to be pretty common issue here... Very Happy Yes, I'm sure too they just suddenly appear to you! = D That might be pretty stressful, you can never know who's waiting for to get in on your porch, alone and freezing silent Luckily you always find them in the morning! cyclops Very Happy 
Indeed! Very beautiful horse you've now cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Big congratulations LeeAnn!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Hmm, I wonder who's excited for the first RR on the Falhofnir mold? Laughing

Yes, who ?  bounce bounce cheers cheers lol!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:11 am

Thanks again friends Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Here's my second Cryptic model after sending the first one back. Thought I posted him here already but I didn't see him.

The skeleton glows Wink

I snagged a great deal at the flea market, I found two Hagen-Renaker horses for just $1! The clyde had a little chip in the ear, but that was an easy fix. They also both have a little crazing.

I already have the clyde, but my "old" one doesn't have the sticker, and I couldn't pass up the deal!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:45 pm

Oops, forgot this little G1 Arab mare.

I bought her in a lot of Stablemate bodies and stripped her paint off, to reveal pink plastic! Shocked

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Congrats LeeAnn!! cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks Andreas! Very Happy

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Love the skeleton.... very creepy  affraid 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks Jetty! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 am

Seriously, these boxes just keep showing up.  tongue 

Today I got this

and this

in one huge, smashed box.  pale 

Luckily they were both okay! cheers

They were both purchased as bodies, but the first one was salvageable and has been added to my live show string. The first is a Stone - MG's Prince. He's the first edition of the mold, 2,500 made. The second is the first Breyer Wixom. She will be etched into a sabino with the hair pattern.

Any ideas for names on the Stone? Very Happy

Also, I went to a live show last weekend, here are the results of my horses. Very Happy You should recognize a little bay mare in there. Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:01 am

Leeann, I commented on your blog. Very Happy
It was interesting to read everything and I want to congratulate you again. You did very well! Very Happy
Of course we all know that horse... but talking of Arabs, I also have that G1 Arabian mare. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:05 am

Thanks Roger! And thanks for your visit to the blog, it's nice to hear that some people actually read it. sunny

I love the old G1s, the Arab is my favorite. Very Happy The pink plastic one will be customized however and sent away to a new home.

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:31 am

Congrats! Very nice new horses and also congrats for these places in the competition

I'm sure you work a lot to find the perfect horse Wink
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 pm

LeeAnn, wher can I find "the skeleton horse" ? I want one...  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Om! They're really beautiful! Your collection is WONDERFUL, I'm Jealouuuus !XDxd  Cool Cool Cool Cool 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:10 pm

persefone wrote:
Congrats! Very nice new horses and also congrats for these places in the competition

I'm sure you work a lot to find the perfect horse Wink

Thank you! Yes, I've very picky when it comes to my live show models, and I need to be as Open competition is very stiff and classes are huge. If a model has any little factory flaw I have to cover it up/remove it somehow. I also only buy models out of the box, as I want to see the other side of the horse. Box rubs are horrible, and the best way to avoid that is to eliminate the surprises! Very Happy When I do have to buy a model in box, I sort through all of them available and pick out the one with the best shading, masking, least flaws, et cetera.

Jetty wrote:
LeeAnn, wher can I find "the skeleton horse" ? I want one...   Laughing 

Laughing You can find Cryptic on eBay or MH$P. He can be difficult to find at a reasonable price, but if you hang out a bit eventually you can snag one for a fair price. Smile

Elros Alvar wrote:
Om! They're really beautiful! Your collection is WONDERFUL, I'm Jealouuuus !XDxd  Cool Cool Cool Cool 

Thanks Alvaro! cheers

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Thank you LeeAnn!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:28 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next