Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Really, they keep appearing on my doorstep! affraid

Cosette, a Classic scale Web Special on the old Maureen Love Arab mare mold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Congratulations again Leeann:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Beauty keeps appearing at your dorstep ! What a joy  cheers 

That little cosewtte is so lovely, it is incredible  drunken 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 am

Thanks again Andreas Laughing Very Happy and Susanne cheers

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Wonderful horse again! Very Happy STS and TAI don't give me too much time to enjoy all great blogs from STS members but if you keep linking your articles here, I'll visit it as always as I can. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks Roger! I'm glad I'm not boring you to death with all these plastic ponies of mine Rolling Eyes

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:08 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks Roger! I'm glad I'm not boring you to death with all these plastic ponies of mine Rolling Eyes

Laughing The only boring thing is that I don't have room and money to collect them too! Wink
But as I told you, one day I'll get a traditional Breyer horse for be friend of my donkey Jeremias! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:09 pm

drunken drunken drunken It seems there's everyday some new model in your mailbox Very Happy 
Those black guys are just gorgeous! Good to see a black variation of the PS mold cheers 
Congratulations again Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:49 am

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:20 am

I'm late to the party but fantastic new additions! I love your new Arab and work horses!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:01 am

Not late at all Paige Wink Thanks!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Oooh, very nice drafters cyclops And very interesting first edit of the Standing Drafter cyclops 
Lookig very much forward to see your customization on the ol Vixom bounce 

Very neat with the Maureen Love mold back! The mold looks very graceful drunken Did she ever make any Traditional scale molds?

Roger wrote:
Leeann, I commented on your blog. Very Happy
It was interesting to read everything and I want to congratulate you again. You did very well!

I subscriped to LeeAnn's blog  Very Happy So I get all new in my email  cheers Unfortunately I cannot comment through email, but I do read all the entries, and I love very much to get a plastic news horse fix now and then  Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:23 am

Thanks Carola! I knew you'd love the drafters. Wink

Maureen didn't do any Traditional sculpts, just classic and stablemate. I hope the stablemates will come back! The G1s are my favorite. bounce

And thanks also for subscribing to my blog. cheers I love hearing that people read my posts.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:41 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks Carola! I knew you'd love the drafters. Wink

Maureen didn't do any Traditional sculpts, just classic and stablemate. I hope the stablemates will come back! The G1s are my favorite. bounce

And thanks also for subscribing to my blog. cheers I love hearing that people read my posts.

I love your blog cheers

Yes, I hope also Love SM's will appear again (in Regular Runs). I'd like to see that little fat Drafter mold back again Razz

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:21 am

Okay, you can all scold me. I really need to be saving for Breyerfest, and here I am buying more and more plastic ponies. Laughing Embarassed

This is Champagne Toast, a limited run of 1,500 for this year's Breyerfest. He's a dun paint on the Adios mold.

Last year and also this year, Breyer posted the leftover Breyerfest models on their website for 3-day ticket holders to purchase. As I didn't attend Breyerfest this year and didn't have a 3-day ticket, I couldn't buy the models.

My friend went to Breyerfest this year, so I asked her and she ordered Champagne Toast to my address. cheers Friends are awesome! sunny Except sometimes they're not awesome for your wallet, when you're a collector of something. Laughing

Only one side, the show side came out blurry, sorry! I'll get another photo of his show side next time I get the photo setup out.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:20 am

Wow, he's such a handsome guy cyclops
Congrtaulations on getting this rare piece, friends really are awesome Very Happy I'm waiting for to see the other side already guessing what kind of nice mane and face there is Laughing
Thanks and congrats cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Thanks Jonas! I should have more photos up tomorrow. Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:12 am

Champagne Toast

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 am

Ohh, he's very beautiful! That face makes me want it Very Happy He's just gorgeous, LeeAnn! Congrats again Very Happy

And thank you = )

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:45 am

Thanks again Jonas cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Leeann, what a cool pony! Cool You have to explain me how can we save money buying new models! Laughing

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:
It was interesting to read everything and I want to congratulate you again. You did very well!

I subscriped to LeeAnn's blog  Very Happy So I get all new in my email  cheers Unfortunately I cannot comment through email, but I do read all the entries, and I love very much to get a plastic news horse fix now and then  Very Happy

I subscribed too! tongue

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Nice new horse again Leeann!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Shocked Wow, that is a stunning model. Huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 am

Roger wrote:
Leeann, what a cool pony! Cool You have to explain me how can we save money buying new models! Laughing

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

I subscribed too! tongue

Well I've been trying to save money buying new models but it hasn't been working out too well, so at this time a tutorial is not available, I apologize. Crying or Very sad Laughing

widukind wrote:
Nice new horse again Leeann!

Thanks Andreas cheers

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Shocked Wow, that is a stunning model. Huge congrats!

Thank you Paige. Very Happy Can you believe he was only $70? affraid I have to get a comparison photo of Champange Toast and Champagne Wishes, it's hard to believe the huge price difference between the two.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:51 am

Beautiful newcomer! Congratulations LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 8 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 37  Next