Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:35 am

Congratulations LeeAnn  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:54 am

Thanks Susanne and Andreas! sunny

SUSANNE wrote:
They are GORGEOUS, LeeAnn  cheers 

I especially like the first one. He is sort of old fashioned, - looks a bit like an Oldenburger/Thorughbred horse I sometimes borrowed whan I was a teenager Very Happy
Please will you tell a little about him ?

The first one is Rajah, this year's Collector Club Exclusive Special Run. He's done on the Marwari/Kalahkaari mold by Brigitte Eberl. He came with a halter and neck accent piece, but I didn't like them, so I decided to sell them. It's nice Breyer is offering these models for the Collector Club now. Previously, all the models offered were available on a lottery basis, so you had to enter for a chance to buy the model. And these models are also very expensive. Now they are doing these special models like Rajah, where you put a deposit down in the beginning of the year and pay the rest when he's ready to ship. They make as many as they get deposits for. Very Happy As a comparison, the lottery models are typically around $150 each, and Rajah was $70. There are more photos and a bit of a story about Rajah on my blog here. Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Congrats LeeAnn Very Happy  cheers sunny 

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm

WOW Congratulations LeeAnn!! I really love Wixom and the second horse  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool 
I'm Jealous XD  tongue 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks Susanne and Andreas! sunny

SUSANNE wrote:
They are GORGEOUS, LeeAnn  cheers 

I especially like the first one. He is sort of old fashioned, - looks a bit like an Oldenburger/Thorughbred horse I sometimes borrowed whan I was a teenager Very Happy
Please will you tell a little about him ?
They make as many as they get deposits for. Very Happy  As a comparison, the lottery models are typically around $150 each, and Rajah was $70. There are more photos and a bit of a story about Rajah on my blog here. Wink

Om, You're so lucky! that horse is so beautiful! the tack do not look good with that horse.
But for other one is so good! Congrats again!!  drunken Applause Applause 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:12 am

Thanks friends! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:53 am

Here's the other one I didn't add here yet. I think that's all for now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is Sugarplum and Peppermint, the 2002 Christmas Special Run. It was the pair of foals with the sled and accessories. sunny I found these in a random toy store, which was a very pleasant surprise, as I had been looking for these guys for a while! cheers (Please excuse Jingles, the grey pony, photobombing the picture tongue )

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:44 am

Congrats again LeeAnn  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:52 am

Thank you Andreas!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:06 am

They are so lovely  drunken 

And so is Jinges  Laughing Laughing 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 8:32 am

Thanks Susanne! Smile

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:46 am

Cute little foals, I can see them in the snow, frolicking around Very Happy
And Jingles is a handsome pony, I don't mind his photobombing haha.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:55 am

Very Happy Thank you Karin!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Lots of new additions! I feel like I went to Breyerfest, even though I wasn't able to attend this year Very Happy

First is Tempest, a Connoisseur model. He is #16 of 350!

Gooitzen fan Teaksyl, the Breyerfest 2014 Celebration Horse! My friend, who went to Breyerfest, gave him to me since I couldn't go! bounce

Champagne Wishes, a Breyerfest 2014 Store Special, 350 made. I bought her as a pre-order on eBay.

And the Playmat G3 Stockhorse, very few of these are known to be in existence, it is believed the mold went missing in China, so this is the only model produced on this mold, and very few were made.  Cool  I saw him at a toy store for $35, and at that time I wasn't sure I was willing to spend that much on a Stablemate. But then I read that someone paid $100 for the same Stablemate at Breyerfest, and thought they got a good deal, I was going back to get him at the toy store!  lol! 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn!!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:13 pm

That Frisian Horse  cheers cheers affraid 
You have a very nice friend for bringing him back for you!

Congrats on all the Breyers LeeAnn  cheers 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Holy Hamster ! Those four are so rare, and so beautyful  Shocked 

You have a very unusual collection !  cheers 

Yes, what a nice friend you have, - but that is only natural, as you are so nice to others  Very Happy 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Wow, beautiful and rare figures! Congratulations LeeAnn! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 am

Thanks friends! cheers I don't collect for rarity, but I collect the models I like, however, I seem to have an expensive taste. Laughing

Aww, you're so sweet Susanne sunny

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 am

Champange wishes is really wonderful  cyclops So much more detail than the usual Breyers  Very Happy 

The Celebration Model he is also very lovely, but personally I really dislike the base.
I generally don't like bases, but of course it's a taste thing, and with some Breyers a base is necessary.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 am

Thank you Carola! Yes, with some models they need a base to stand, I personally don't mind bases and I think it's neat that Breyer painted this one silver, for their 25th anniversary of Breyerfest. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 am

Shocked Applause cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:47 am

New model arrived today!

Demeter is the final goddess in the series. I wasn't selected for her, but a friend let me have hers at cost. Very Happy

She arrived today in a smashed box, but luckily only the packaging was damaged, not the model. pale

There were 250 of her made.

Now I really have to stop buying ponies, if I want to go to Breyerfest next year!  bounce 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:53 am

Wow, she's astounding. I'm a little jealous, but huge congrats!  Applause cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 am

cheers Thank you Paige Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next