Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:04 pm

that's a beautiful horse LeeAnn, congrats.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Very beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 am

Oh MY GODDESS  Shocked You got beautiful Demeter  bounce 

She is very beautiful! Now your Kong can have a lady counterpart Very Happy

A very unusual pattern(not the dapple grey), but the shape I think Smile But have to remember she is a goddess queen Her eye detail and shading looks rally great!
Is she going to be a showhorse?

Trips can indeed be dangerous! It was the same with my Kong, but fortunately only his box was damaged, and he himself was safe and sound  pale Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:01 am

She is adorable  cheers 

CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for sharing  Applause 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 pm

Thank you friends! cheers

Yes, Carola - she will be shown as a NASD and her first show is in a few weeks! bounce

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Here is the print on Demeter's belly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I think I forgot to post Athena, sorry if this is a repeat Embarassed

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:32 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yes, Carola - she will be shown as a NASD and her first show is in a few weeks! bounce

What is NASD ?  Embarassed Very Happy bounce 

Athena is really beautiful too. A powerful mold that is!  cyclops 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:24 pm

North American Spotted Draft Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Athena is awesome, congrats again!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Thank you Paige Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Phantastic newcomers - I just love those goddesses. If you're going to Breyerfest next year perhaps we should meet. I always wanted to go but it's no fun doing it on your own with nobody to share impressions and finds Laughing 
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 6:46 pm

She's absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your new addition! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:17 pm

sortepletter wrote:
Phantastic newcomers - I just love those goddesses. If you're going to Breyerfest next year perhaps we should meet. I always wanted to go but it's no fun doing it on your own with nobody to share impressions and finds Laughing 

Thank you! Ooh you're going too?  bounce I would love to meet up! cheers

animalluvr6 wrote:
She's absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your new addition! Very Happy

Thank you Kelsey! Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
North American Spotted Draft Wink

Very Happy cheers 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:24 pm

A few days ago I got a Breyer that I had been waiting on for a while, but the seller lied to me that they shipped it and didn't ship it until a week later. When I finally got it, it was badly damaged, so I contacted them with photos and now they are accusing me of sending photos of a different horse! affraid Sad

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 pm

You've shot so great models while I was away from the forum! I actually noticed just now that you got that beautiful Bouncer from Cassandra! I'm her friend on Facebook so I saw it Very Happy

That gray mare is very beautiful! Big congrats LeeAnn! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Yesterday I got Falhofnir, the second Premier horse. Very Happy He is an Icey bounce

I spent a lot of money on him, but it was worth it!

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Yes, definitely worth of high price! He's stunning Shocked I just love the wavy hair and tail. And the color is so beautiful drunken Huge congrats!  flower flower 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Om LeeAnn! Applause Applause  i love her! Cool You're so lucky! Very Happy  You was searching him lot of time ago! affraid sunny 
You must fell awesome to have her in your home with you  cheers cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Thanks Jonas and Alvaro!

Alvaro, as soon as Breyer posted the photo of him I knew I needed him! cheers Laughing Finally he is shipping and he will be going to his first show this weekend. Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:46 am

Not a Breyer, but it's a model horse so I'll add it here. Very Happy

This is what was in the big box the UPS man left on my porch bounce
Both are DAHs, the chip is a non-custom body and the traditional pony is a pinned-ear pony, the only difference between him and the regular body are the pinned ears.

Chip first:

Overall the grey is very light, I expected it to be a lot darker, but that's okay. He's still cute. Smile I also expected the tail tip to be red like the mane. But the tail is solid white. Sad

Now for the big'un,
No surprise, the bad eyes and a black piece of crud by the eye.

A bunch of black fuzzies on his butt, I was able to pick out most of it, so it's not bad.

The other side is quite nice.

Love the customization on this guy (just not those eyes...)

The biggest bummer for me is they forgot to blend half of the underside of his tail. At least it's the underside, and not the top part that's more visible.

Overall very happy with this order. Smile Only one more to go, that's a relief!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:19 am

They're all great! I especially love the icey.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:33 am

WOW Falhofnir looks really good  cyclops His colour looks beautiful too! He looks to be one of those more slender Iceys. Now we'll see if he'll be a regular run next year  bounce 

Also, I'm very excited to see the next Premier Club model. I wish so much for a draft! And not a Moody sculpt, but another sculpter, like Eberl  bounce That would be awesome. I think I've seen some photos of draft resins by her, and she can make the most amazing  bounce wish wish
And make it mega heavy draft! Like Ardennes or Brabant.

Very nice you got your second DAH. But it is really a shame they make their eyes that bad  scratch - when they use to make great eyes. But that subject has been endlessly discussed on Blab, I've noticed.
The rest of him looks really good though! And he's one angry pony!  cyclops

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:37 pm

More! Shocked Very nice new ones again.. drunken  The bigger one's color is especially nice I think. You're getting more and more horses everyday Very Happy Congrats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next