Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks Anna! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:02 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Well I've been trying to save money buying new models but it hasn't been working out too well, so at this time a tutorial is not available, I apologize.  Crying or Very sad  Laughing

Laughing I know people that spend a fortune in some books that explain how to save money. They often cannot save as much as the book was. Wink There's also an old story in Lisbon of a man that used to go to the shaver of the other side of the river because it was slightly cheaper, though, he needed to pay the boat ticket to go there and another to return! geek Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:03 am

Beautyful cheers
Those eyes Very Happy

About saving money, - in my experience, the only way is to not have any geek Laughing

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Roger wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Well I've been trying to save money buying new models but it hasn't been working out too well, so at this time a tutorial is not available, I apologize.  Crying or Very sad  Laughing

Laughing I know people that spend a fortune in some books that explain how to save money. They often cannot save as much as the book was. Wink There's also an old story in Lisbon of a man that used to go to the shaver of the other side of the river because it was slightly cheaper, though, he needed to pay the boat ticket to go there and another to return! geek Laughing

lol! I haven't heard of that story before, sounds like something my grandfather would have told me. Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful cheers
Those eyes Very Happy

About saving money, - in my experience, the only way is to not have any geek Laughing

Laughing That's true! No money in hand, no money to spend. geek

In fact I'm not too thrilled about the eyes, the pupils are too high up. They look like Stone eyes. Sad Oh well.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:41 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

lol! I haven't heard of that story before, sounds like something my grandfather would have told me. Very Happy

OK Leeann, what a nice way to call me an old man, I am already talking like a grandfather isn't it? Evil or Very Mad .. gosh! Because of that I already forgot where I kept my walking stick! Wink flower Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:48 pm

lol! Embarassed No, I didn't mean it that way, and I hope you're just teasing. Wink What I meant was my grandfather always told funny stories like that, and you reminded me of him. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:18 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
lol! Embarassed No, I didn't mean it that way, and I hope you're just teasing. Wink What I meant was my grandfather always told funny stories like that, and you reminded me of him. Very Happy

flower Of course I was just teasing a little... geek I do love listening these stories from older people, many people find them boring but they have a lot to teach us. Actually, I am glad I reminded your grandfather. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:32 pm

He is really beautiful Very Happy The paintwork looks really great and detailed.
Looking forward to see comparison with Champagne Wishes, as she is indeed a much more pricy model cyclops

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks Carola! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:03 am

Champagne Toast and Champagne Wishes...

Toast's original release price was $70. Wishes's was $250!! affraid
The reason for the major difference in price? Breyer released Wishes as "Connoisseur Level," in other words, "expensive level." It's a complicated mold so that adds to the price a bit, but not by that much. A large amount of the price is the mapping, but still for a run of 350 $250 is very high.

I think they make a great couple. I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 am

Too much champagne these days! drunken Wink
These horses are wonderful! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:10 am

I think the smell of cellulose acetate is making me more drunken than the Champagne. lol!

Thanks again Roger.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:03 am

Nice newcomers again LeeAnn!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 8:37 am

Fantastic models cheers

Wishes surely does have a lot of detail, look at the ears etc - but aren't his eyes place a little too high up ? scratch
Never mind, he is gorgeous Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Thanks Andreas and Susanne sunny

Maybe it is the eyes, something BGB's face has always bothered me. I think if the eyes were down just a tad further she'd look better. scratch

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Very beautiful new horse, LeeAnn cheers They're looking nice together! =)
Congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn, beautiful new horse indeed! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Thank you Anna cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 pm

I don't know how this keeps happening scratch

"Frosty" brother of Flurry. Classic scale SR OFP Breyer.

With Flurry:

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:47 pm

I don't know either... scratch

He's stunning, LeeAnn! Very Happy It has such a beautiful coat - so good paint job! Seems like they're best friends now, a perfect couple cheers

And btw there's another unexplainable appearing coming soon - the parcel of yours is on its way Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Thanks Jonas Very Happy

Exciting! bounce bounce bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Great new additions, I love those champagne horses.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Thanks Paige Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Me oh my !!! WOW affraid

Ohh, LeeAnn, they are some of the most beautyfuil Breyers I have ever seen cheers

Imagine driving a carriage with that pair before you, - what a dream drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next