Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Thank you Fernando Very Happy My collection will never be complete, that's for sure, but I try to buy the ones I want when I can Wink

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Congratz on them all
Like all the new ones.
There are just great fariation of all the thing you like in horses i love that Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Ohhh! I love that leopard-horse and the little Stable Mate horse drunken

( PS :  Laughing Perhaps be careful not to say to outsiders that your are a member of an SM club affraid  Embarassed )

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed Sorry, sorry, - I couln't help it  geek Laughing

ezra18

ezra18

Country/State : VIC

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 am

Wow!! Applause  So many great horses LeeAnn cheers
 Lucky you Am slightly jealous Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 9:01 am

Great new horses, your herd is growing good Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Congratz on them all
Like all the new ones.
There are just great fariation of all the thing you like in horses i love that Very Happy

Thank you! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:

( PS :  Laughing Perhaps be careful not to say to outsiders that your are a member of an SM club affraid  Embarassed )

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed Sorry, sorry, - I couln't help it  geek Laughing

affraid No no not that kind!! lol!

ezra18 wrote:
Wow!! Applause  So many great horses LeeAnn cheers
 Lucky you Am slightly jealous Laughing

Thanks! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Great new horses, your herd is growing good Very Happy
Thank you Karin! The herd is growing too fast, have to sell more to make room Laughing

Last edited by LeeAnn on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:29 pm

All those new lovely models - the FQH really shines! drunken (And exciting with the Stablemate Club - that Upcoming Django looks amazing ! (Although I'm 'only' in the PC))

By the way, it's a long time since you've posted anything to the blog. I see you have lots of material Rolling Eyes Hope not you have given up on the blog. (I plan on showing Vanilla and Bramble there, when I get to it).

SUSANNE wrote:

Oh goodness Razz

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Thank you Carola! cheers

Embarassed I kind of did give up on the blog. No one reads it, it's so much easier to post to facebook than to the blog Sad

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Lots of new ones backed up that I was too lazy to post here Sleep

Finally got my Bramble! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Traded my PC Falhofnir Icelandic for her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bought my first PS Trotting Draft at a live show this past Saturday. I've been searching for one for a long time but either I couldn't find one in my price range or when I did, I didn't have the money for it or didn't like the model. Saw this one on a vendor table at the other end of the hall from where I was sitting. Tag said $25! affraid Can you imagine my face going pale and rushing back to my table to get the money!!! Laughing I would have told the seller I was coming back but I didn't want to interrupt her conversation, and I don't like talking to people in general, I'm far from the social butterfly Rolling Eyes Of course I didn't have any 5's on me, so I came back to the table with my 20 in hand, and picked up that drafter so no one else would take him as I waited for her to finish talking Laughing Finally she was done, it felt like ages but probably was less than a minute... I was ready to point out his few little flaws but asked first if she would take $20 for him. No need to say anything else - I got him for $20 cheers Later on, I showed him in his Clydesdale/Shire class and he ended up getting 2nd in the huge class Laughing cheers It's always the cheap ones that win over the pricey models!

Another one I picked up at the show, this is Ti-Kipi, a PS ISH, 6 made. One of my newer hobby friends bought her secondhand and I drooled over her at every show. I teased her, asking if she would give me the horse and when she packed up her horses I would ask if she left Ti-Kipi out for me Laughing She always said the horse never placed, the pattern isn't very realistic but still, she's pretty. Well, I checked my email one morning and wouldn't you know, my friend bought a glossy one and wanted to sell me her matte one for a very good price! cheers Well, definitely not cheap but less than half the price from Stone direct Very Happy I PayPal'd her immediately and picked up the model at this past show bounce So glad to finally have this Stone grail! She doesn't have any ribbons yet, from my friend or from me, but I don't care if she never gets a ribbon. This is one very rare occasion that I didn't buy the model to show but because I love it, and I couldn't care less if she won't pin. I'll still bring her to every show Very Happy

And finally, I found this TH Appy LP on Facebook for really cheap, so I had to snag her. She has a pretty bad seam split on her ventral side I didn't know about when I bought her but for the price I paid I'm not going to bother with it.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Congratulations LeeAnn, very neat horses! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Thanks Julie! Very Happy

Damaroy

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Wow, congratulations!
I love your Ti-Kipi! Shocked

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 am

Great additions LeeAnn! Ti-Kipi is truly awesome! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 am

congratz on all
love the ti-kipi!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:18 am

Congrats LeeAnn :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:55 am

I understand that you are selling more horses if you see what news you bring in, what a pretty ones <3
Ti-Kipi is a stunning horse! o.0

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Thank you friends! cheers

Karin, yes! As I get new ones I run out of space on the shelves and have to sell off the lesser favorites. And all the Schleich are getting the boot so I have funds to buy more horses instead Laughing

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 pm

These horses seem real. cheers

The eyes are really well made

Paint are splendid, congrats

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:49 am

I really like Ti-Kipi, I understand why you "annoyed" your friend about it. I would not mind owning it myself. The colour is gorgeous, the markings delightful and the mane is wonderful. But I (personally) can't for the life of me understand why you traded your Falhofnir for Bramble! Or well, kinda. Brambles sculpt is better than Falhofnir, but he has better colour and markings than her according to me.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:45 am

Thank you Fernando and TSC Very Happy

I liked Falhofnir when he came out but I just couldn't fall in love with him. I just can't get myself to love the mold. The head is boxy, the neck is just weird, and then there's the snake mane and the creepy eyes. Only thing I loved was his color. Now if I could get Falhofnir's color on Croi... I'd be in heaven! I feel I made out pretty well, with Falhofnir being a run of about 750 and Bramble is 350 Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:33 am

Wow, beautyful horses cheers

But I just can't get over you trading your Premier Collection Falhofnir Icelandic away affraid Sad

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:03 pm

I sold Elska, my other Icelandic too... Laughing Wink

Thanks Susanne Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Ooh, how wonderful, you got also a beautiful Bramble I love you Love also the ISHes Very Happy
And that Drafter is a steal, wow - great he placed so well cheers Reminds me of your first edition Standing Drafter Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Thank you Carola! cheers

Embarassed I kind of did give up on the blog. No one reads it, it's so much easier to post to facebook than to the blog Sad

That's understandable. Facebook just seems to be the place, no matter if one likes it or not. I've experinced that too... If wanting to reach out - social media is the thing Rolling Eyes

And the forums are good for that too sunny

TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 1:19 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Thank you Carola! cheers

I read your blog.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:33 pm

I read your blog too Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   horses - LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next