Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!

Go down 
+28
signatus
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
AkaiHawke
WhiteLightning Wolf
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
widukind
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
Dum_my
Tarunyada
pipsxlch
Night Elf
sauroid
NightLioness
JonasV
Carola
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
persefone
Roger
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 6:56 am

Congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 am

Thank you so much everybody!
I really like to take the pictures, and afcourse all the animals are very helpfull tongue
I think my new favorite is the horse from the 2nd elf with the transparant mane and tail is LOVE that.
and afcourse the little piglets are to cute for words I love you

Night Elf wrote:

PS: Did the piglets come together in a set?

They came separated, the sitting one with the blanket and basket
and the standing one with a bottle (i think thats stupid but never mind)

I there is anyone who want a pictures of something taken, let me know Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Sow i got time to take pictures of my latest newest 2017 horsessssss
JEEJ , i ectually dind't had the money but it was the last of the sale with all the horses and a free little girl model so i coulnd't resist!!!
Here we go:

Haflingers
The whole familie of new halfingers stallion, mare and foal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I really think of the mare as another breed ,,, i don;t think of her like a real old haflinger maybe i modern type of haflinger i don't know the neck with the sort of 'shaped' head is not that of a real haflinger for me, and i can know because i own one haha Razz. I also dind;t like the privious that much.. those breeds are not better and that tail braid, just .. no :/. I will stick with the oldest mare for now!
The stallion is a nice shade of isabel (ore whatever its called , i dont really know in Englisch Razz)
I still also think he is not a real haflinger type also to modern for me. But we dind;t really had a haflinger stallion that looks great so he a start.
The foals is great is love him very much, he is joyfull free and not just standing there like him.

hannovereniaans
Not a familie this time but a  mare and foal and a gelding JEEJ!
As you can see the Gelding is a big horse. i don;t like his color .. way to plaine for me. Also if you look at his head i don;t know its just not that greet for me its like the horses from past years emotionless and big eyes .. its no for me. Love that he is Gelding though!
The Mare .. i don;t know what to think .. the neck is still a no no for me , the head is allright, especially compared to the latest hanno mare before her. Still the oldest mare had the most detailles face. Bouth the  colors are boring and the brown one has pink braids ... that just .. no Sad.
The foal is nice, nice shading nice pose, nice white spot like mommy (i think that is cute), but braids on a foal ... that not nice i think that cruel haha a foal should have wild hairs hiihaa.

Andalusiers
A whole new familie, stallion, mare (past year) and foal.
I really want to say that i like these, don't love but like a lot.
the mare and foal are very different then the previous ones. I like the new mare a lot
(she was not from 2017). Still love the flowy mane and the color. The foal ik like the least out of the previous ones and the new one, he is a little bit of, i also think he should have been darker ore something i don't know.
The stallion is a nice color maybe a bit to bright for me. His head is not worst but not best either. I like him anyway.

lippizaners
Mare and foal.
I really really really like this mare except for the purple braid (sh*t) stuff. The foal is a bit corgi his eard are so long he is almost a mule (if you wright it like that) its just funny.
But again the mare omg her head is so normal its great schleich you can do it!

tennessee walker horses
Not a complete familie again JEEJ a gelding and mare (and foal from last year).
I really like the mare, the foal is also nice with her, maybe a bit small only (i don;t know its for me like such a folumieus mare should have had a bigger baby?) her color is nice a bit on the plaine site only. But he she walks like a TWH that great. Her face is not that bad. its oke.
The gelding ... where have i seen him before .. o whait he is almost like the hanno stallion from past years! BUT there is a catch .. his eyes are like twice the sice of a normal horse (OMG). The second close up picture of the head comparison with the hanno the eye looks like a hole ..
its scary ...
I really like the new mare and foal but i like the older ones 2 so that must be a tie.
The gelding i nothing near the old stallion. The old stallion is great so that is the winner.

icelandics
This year brought us a stallion
I compared him with the older familie and his girlfriend from past year, the foal is the special foal that came in a box with other foals. This familie is very nice. I really like the stallion, again schleich great head ,,, nice eyes not that big ... nice color .. yes  i like him. The mare a alreay like more then the previous mare (i'm sorry she just look so grumpy). So i think i have to say .. the new familie stole my hart Very Happy

Kik horses
Thank to ours lovely Andreas i have got my own kik horses ( i like new brands that are cheap)
The grey one is actually a real andalusian collecta horse. except for te seam in the middle these horses are very nice modeld ( i know they are stolen) but i can not helpt that i like them, i like them anyway, haha i'm going to modelhorse hell for liking stolen copies hahaha.
But with a little but of sanding the seam and maybe some paint especially on the dotted one (omg those hooves) these horses are gone look great Very Happy.

So that was it for today. I really really like these horses better dat past 2 years i hope schleich can keep this up!
If someone need a pictures of any horse just ask  sunny
Have a nice evening, day ore night  flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:47 pm

WOW !!! A travel round the world with all sorts of horses and landscapes cheers

I enjoyed this very, very much cheers

Please can you tell us a little more about kik horses ? I never heard of them before Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 pm

By the way , - I have a question Very Happy

Do Haflingers have the palomino ( Isabel ) colour ? I thought they were all chestnut with light mane and tail ? study

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:27 am

Glad you like the horses :)

Susanne, KIK is a store with cheap things, mostly clothes. That horses are made in china, in a post before there are called as CollectA knock offs.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 8:39 am

SUSANNE wrote:
By the way , - I have a question Very Happy

Do Haflingers have the palomino ( Isabel ) colour ? I thought they were all chestnut with light mane and tail ? study

I looked it up to be sure how to call it in Englisch;
haflingers are always chestnut in color, with all chestnut ranges from the lightest to the darkest. The mane alway need to be white/blonde/grey (flaxen) and they should have minimal white on there feet :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:12 am

Thankyou, Andreas flower

Thankyou, Dum_my flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:28 pm

It is very interesting to read your observations about each horse and the way you put them through the development of the design of the company. Pictures are also really great!
I have a question - which is your favorite Schleich Haflinger of ever? I don't understand anything about horses but it seems very plausible your notes about these Haflings, they seem to be based in previous moulds featuring other breeds and it may explain why do they look not like Haflingers at all.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am

Roger wrote:
It is very interesting to read your observations about each horse and the way you put them through the development of the design of the company. Pictures are also really great!
I have a question - which is your favorite Schleich Haflinger of ever? I don't understand anything about horses but it seems very plausible your notes about these Haflings, they seem to be based in previous moulds featuring other breeds and it may explain why do they look not like Haflingers at all.

Sow i really liked this question and i got the anwser for you in pictures  Very Happy .
Afcourse this is also my opinion about Haflingers and not everybody would maybe share my opinion.
Trought the Haflinger studbook of the Neterlands these breed nw on its own but shared a studbook with heavy belgium drafter for a long time. These studbook togheter gave a nice vieuw of that the haflinger should look like true the comparison with a beglian drafter: heavy! (haha). Now the studbook for haflingers is on its own you can see a movement from old type to modern types. The schleich company has done the same if you ask my.
So here my comparison pictures for you:
Old type haflingers are a bit more bulky and are leaning on being a bit to fat also sometimes.
But if you work you haflinger they are not gone be fat. still do do have a large round heavy belly.
They have short necks and backs en tend to ceep there head a bit low. Also they are a large variety of colors (nothing to do with the build) but never really long white mane and a but more blonde big tail.

The modern types have this long neck and long back, they have a tight belly that goes in and up and is deffenetly not round. The modern types are almost every time the lighter chestnut color with extreem white mare and tail. Also most of the time they have long silky flowy mane and tail. The long legs give them better movement and make them also very good in the dressage sport. The older type was maybe not that sutable for dressage ore jumping (not that that was a problem in the past)

movement compare:

In my opinion the older schleich pair is better, the second mare is a inbetween and the newest pair is just to modern for my o be a haflinger. Afcourse some will love it, but for my the older types are the best, this also applies to the frisian for my!
(non of these pictures is mine i all googled them)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 am

Congratulations! Very nice newcomers! Very Happy

Also, interesting about the changes in that breed. The modern type looks almost like small warmblood horse in the Haflinger colour and with a thicker mane. I think it's a pity that the breed is losing its character that way. I hope they preserve also the good old type, which is one of the most wonderful mountain ponies Smile
Still, I think Schleich exaggerated the long neck of the mare, it's too long even for the modern type Haflinger, in my opinion. To be honest, if they repainted the Haflinger mare in grey colour they could as well say it's a Lipizzaner, no? study

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am

Ana wrote:
Congratulations! Very nice newcomers! Very Happy

Also, interesting about the changes in that breed. The modern type looks almost like small warmblood horse in the Haflinger colour and with a thicker mane. I think it's a pity that the breed is losing its character that way. I hope they preserve also the good old type, which is one of the most wonderful mountain ponies Smile
Still, I think Schleich exaggerated the long neck of the mare, it's too long even for the modern type Haflinger, in my opinion. To be honest, if they repainted the Haflinger mare in grey colour they could as well say it's a Lipizzaner, no? study

I agree on every sentence haha
The good old ones are still in Tirol i visit them almost every year on a mini vacation in Ebs fohlenhoff its great!
They have a selling of mare foals (over 200) every year by hiest bid, and show that shows the divirsety of the haflinger.
My favorite stallion is novembernebel:
He has this older type body but with the long white mane an tail I love you

And afcourse thank you all for the kind words about my pictures and additions Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:37 pm

I am so glad I asked it to you. Very Happy Your interesting reply could be a new topic in its own. Very Happy
When I started on forum, I always thought Haflingers were one of the easiest breeds to identify, not only because of the color but also because of its conformation. Though, some of these modern Haflingers could look for me as any other breed, actually. I am also defintely an enthusiast of the old type and it will be always for me what I think a Haflinger should be. cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Wow, Demi, that Novembernebel stallion is really lovely! I guess they must wash that mane and tail often to keep it that bright and soft looking Very Happy  And how fantastic to hear you go to Tirol almost each year drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Very interesting! Such beautiful pictures as well.  If you don't mind me asking, what do you think of CollectA's current Haflinger mare as a representation of the modern breed? I have never seen a modern style Haflinger in person. We have many Haflinger breeders in my area, but they are the stocky old style, like a small draft. And, due to the abundant lush green grass, some are chunky monkeys. Laughing monkey

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 10:41 am

Thank you a lot for liking the revieuw on haflingers I love you

i really think its a privilege to go to tirol almost every year Very Happy

And yes the morn type is almost a sort of sport horse like any other
(i still think its a shame, but for every horse there is somebody who likes it )

I have looked up the haflinger mare from collecta (i don't own her)
I really think the color if of ... BUT i think they did go for an older type the way they sculpted the head low and the neck and mane short. She also has a bit of a full round belly.
But her legs are maybe somewhat to long. And her head is to 'precious', her nose to small and a bit to long.
But overall a nice model if you ask me Razz

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 2:05 pm

So i can not believe a i'm typing this. but with a rush i ordered the latest horses that came out ...
all of them ... its crazy but there a some good ones and some oké ones.
Lets revieuw:
First up the tinker stallion:
The stallions is just late because the previous one they send had a big gab in his nose and i send a messages if it was possible to swap him with a better one and they send my a new one (jeej). The stallion him self i like him but not love. His color is not really original. I like his big mane (great double long mane! His face is not the greatest so yeah i still like the old one better!

Next up: the shetland box
I like the mare, her posture and her slightly big belly ^^. But who braids only hafe of the mane .. its like .. and then the tail .. omg no, just no.
The foal is nothing special , he has kind of a dog face! And omg his ears are BIG. Bigger then his moms ears, like the lipazaner foals who also has very big ears!

In comparison with the older shetlanders and the mini shet and al the foals ... I really don't nknow is i like the foal better then the prvious brown and white one. The mare i like the best of the newer ones. I deffenatly like the oldest mare and foal the best!

With the shetland pony's came a grooming girl, and yes she can not even touch the pony XD she is just to big !
And because we all like those conga's (NO NO NO >>> ) we have a grooming girl congo now ...

Then the icay pack:
I really like the color of the horses, the foal is a slightly different shade,
I really like the shapoo add icey, the older mare is just to grumpy for my.
The foals is in my opnion now recycled to much .. they have to quit with this foal...
Make a new one schleich ...! Please ...

In the box came a little blonde riding gils tack an vence. Als apples green ones because yes every horse needs lots of apples ... But the tack doen't fit well because of the hair style of the mare. The color is off on the footwhere of the mare. The girl, is.. i don;t, know very smal-ish?
I really do like the salt thingy because its so real Very Happy

The girl with bottle and foal set is great and not so great. The bottle is like : Yes every little girls feeds motherless baby foals ... yeah .. just .. NO..
And the girl is nice .. she can move her arms and she lookds kinda nice BUT...
not every pony girl goos on there bright colored sneekers and skirt feeding her mother foals who is really big for her ... XD
And last but not least: the englisch fullblood (i really don;t know to say it in englisch)
She is really nice... no i mean really nice ... except for the ponytails in her mane ...
its like wors then braids i mean why would you make those pony tails on such a nice horse..
Also the thingys that came with it are weird again.. the little feed stuff is like : not even enough for a shetland pony foal... are they treats maybe? but that is still pretty weird. And then apples again red ones because YES every horse needs lots en piles of red apples ....
The halster doen't match with the blanked ( in the booklet it does) it really bothers my.

So if we thake the suff away these horses are among the best of 2017 in my opinion!
(if you see true the pony tails) The colors are nice, yes i likes these very much great job schleich!
And i know the foals i not of a breed in the booklet and i really supposed to be motherless because of the bottle feeding girl... But i don't care she is with the mare now Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Very interesting how you go through these models, - close-ups, comparisons, comments. I enjoy it very much Applause

And I so totally agree, - the conga-groom girl would have fitted much better with the iceys Very Happy
And the little girl should not have been with the Iceys, but with the ponies. No way a little girl can handle a young Icey-mare, and even with a youg foal Rolling Eyes

I have not seen the others "in person" yet, but the foal looks great. The mare, however looks SO much like something we have seen 20 times before, except for the +/- 20 ponytails Laughing

Laughing Laughing I think the little girl with the foal is a visitor, who nicked her little brother's bottle.
Let's just hope the mom of the foal doesn't get upset because the girl gets too close to the foal Laughing

Thankyou again for all the good work you did for this great presentation cheers

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Thank you for an excellent review.
Lots of nice photo's and story telling.
The heart shaped tail braid of the Shetland is hilarious.
So is the congo line of grooming girls.
You should put an apple in each girl's hand and see who can throw the furthest.  Laughing

The halter not matching the blanket would bother me too.
Maybe you can use a viltstift/sharpie to change the colour a bit?

And if you put Schleich halters in a cup of hot water and wait a little, they will get softer.
After that it's amazing how easily you can fit it on some horse heads after that.
(At least that is my experience.)

Anyways, congratulations on your new herd and extras.

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

These are some great new additions and photographs! I really love seeing all the Shetlands and Iceies together. You know, aside from the braids, these really are nice ponies that scale excellently with each other. It's great to have so many choices.

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:42 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

And I so totally agree, - the conga-groom girl would have fitted much better with the iceys Very Happy
And the little girl should not have been with the Iceys, but with the ponies. No way a little girl can handle a young Icey-mare, and even with a youg foal Rolling Eyes

I have not seen the others "in person" yet, but the foal looks great. The mare, however looks SO much like something we have seen 20 times before, except for the +/- 20 ponytails Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I think the little girl with the foal is a visitor, who nicked her little brother's bottle.
Let's just hope the mom of the foal doesn't get upset because the girl gets too close to the foal  Laughing

cheers

Yes Surprised , yes pale , and Yes!! Rolling Eyes

Thank you all for the nice comments :) i really happy you like it Very Happy

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 9:09 pm

So i know everybody is enjoying hollidays and nice wheather ore is maybe blocking for exams ore somthing BUT i needing a littlebit of discraction from my normal life so i bought all my missing mojo fun by Ana and some more...
First up: shetlands by mojo fun (Ana)
Really really nice little pony's the foal is adorable without bying girly ore barbie like.
The colors are horrable ... the paintjob is terrible ...
Also a bit weird soft plastic

Then i just wanted the little mini from collecta, he is so flowy and soft just cute and lovely.
Also the color is bad in real life ... not complimenting weird dapple spots ... just a shame.

Then next up i will give my opinion on the welsh pony ... omg just the best welsh pony in the world to my ... if not the only one ?
Geat pony by Ana Very Happy
Again mojo what is up with the colors ... just again weird spots! i was falling for the palomino color but in real life its bad and pale.
Also a bit weird soft plastic

Grouppicture Very Happy

Next up the nice mustang stallion and andalusier stallion (Also by Ana!), very old mojo funs.
I really like these horses, they do have a bit weird eyes, but the colors are nice.
Also the mane of the analusier has some sun burn brown that awsome Very Happy Also by Ana!
The bucksin? color of the mustang is nice i only miss the dorsal stripe on his back

Next up the shire and Orlov Trotter. bouth by Ana Very Happy
These are so nice and disapointing in the same breath ... the models are great, the eyes, the ears love it !
But those colors are not doing them justice .. the dark grey on the orlov with a bit black .. really? No shading at all ...
And the shire has really White white, and som red and brown and black ... he had such a nice head ... and the colors are just not doign him justice ... Also they are the weird soft plastic .. really weird feel to it :p

Next up: a nice duo, the safari ltd winners circle friasian stallion and the mojo fun frisian mare (also by Ana).
Whats not to love ?! Bought different and nice in there own way,
the safari is almost sollid black but the mojo fun hase a short of shading for ones!
really nice horses and i think they look in love togheter  I love you
The mojo mare is also a the same weird plastic :/)

The tinker mare and yearling (also by Ana) mojo fun
Nothing bad about these, maybe a boring color but very niceley done in sculpt.

Last horses but not the least: the collecta tinkers Very Happy
dispate bying real collecta flowy horses these are great Very Happy, the colors pop and the freakles on the mare and the blue eyes YES!
Funny thing they are BIG and heavy !!! alsmost feeling like shires next to the mojo fun shire  cyclops
Also a nice thing: these are the first horses for me that i have seen those little bumps in the inside of the legs!
(don;t know the name not every horse has them)

and last but not least a different animal: the papo black panther, what a great cat ...
the color is GREAT! love that he is not sollid black!
He has seen something ...
o no

Look out!

Not its a joke the bunny is fine Very Happy

Hope you enjoyed Very Happy and i really really hope you all have a nice day flower

Last edited by Dum_my on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Congraulations :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 12:02 am

We are discussing new Mojö horses by Ana and it is almost consensual that we are not accepting very well the new rubbery plastic. I don't have one myself to judge but after your descriptions, I am almost sure about what you are talking about. They look really wonderful in your pictures even when the painting is not so realistic. These sculpts deserve a top quality finish. All your other additions are really great, love your Frisian duo and great moments with your new black panther. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!   Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dum_my's new additions, update 22-6-2018, horses and the connemara pony!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next