Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 pm

His story started here on STS about a year ago. In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I shared the pics of my Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion conga line (quite short that time) and told about difficulties with getting new bodies for customs (they used to settle down on my shelf). The same day I found a PM from Lea offering me a mustang body. She suggested he would get a new look and start a new life in my collection. It was really wize to ship him straight to Viviana:)

And then Viv started working on him. I wanted sth special and I believe Viviana did her best to bring my dreams to life.

Here he is, Yenniku, a chestnut roan mustang with sabino markings.
Photos are taken by the artist, as I will see this beauty in May only.
I'm really proud of having him in my collection. And I'm so thankful to Lea who gave me that body and Viviana who turned this body into a real masterpiece.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cyhyraeth on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Oh my, looks almost like Stormwatch! Beautiful! I definitely need to get a custom from Viviana one day! Do you happen to know if she customises Stablemates? What a Face 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:50 pm

We tried to avoid any similarities with Stormy, but this mustang decided he should like like SMB's masterpiece. Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Yes,she customizes model horses in any scale:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Oh my, looks almost like Stormwatch!

Laughing That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the photos!  cheers Stormwatch's cousin! Very Happy

He's just amazing, huge congratulations!  cheers You must be on the edge of your seat waiting for May to come  Wink 

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Nice to see you back, by the way, Cyhyraeth! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes,she customizes model horses in any scale:)
Aaand I'm lost now Laughing I'll contact you when I can afford to comission Vivian, OK?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:15 am

He's absolutely gorgeous, stupendous job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:55 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Nice to see you back, by the way, Cyhyraeth! cheers
Thank you) I'm glad I'm back, really)

Yes, I can't wait to see him in person))

Magda

Yes, sure Very Happy 

Saarlooswolfhound
Oh yes, he is! I'm absolutely in love with this guy!

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

Great!

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:50 am

That's incredible!
Viviana is very talented.
Congratulations for owning such a beautiful mustang (soon).

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Thank you)))

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Thank you)))

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Very beautiful mustang! What a color, wow! Amazing addition to your collection!! Do you have name for him yet? Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 pm

It's very beautiful! Just love the color cheers 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm

He is so life like beautifull! You Lucky owner! Very Happy

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

You are very lucky to own this beautiful horse, congrats Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Thank you so much!

Anna
Yes. His name's Yenniku.

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Thank you so much!

Anna
Yes. His name's Yenniku.

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:19 pm

What a wonderful work!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you so much!

Anna
Yes. His name's Yenniku.

Beautiful name!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Wow, beautiful horse, he's very expressive !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)   Today at 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down

CM Breyer Cl.Mustang Stallion (by Viviana Dark)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1