Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 What would You like from Ana?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

which animal would You like most?
proboscis monkey
8%
 8% [ 4 ]
lowland tapir
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
mountain tapir
4%
 4% [ 2 ]
clouded leopard
46%
 46% [ 23 ]
coati mundi
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
malay civet
8%
 8% [ 4 ]
Nilgai antelope (again I know)
22%
 22% [ 11 ]
aardvark
8%
 8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 50
 

AuthorMessage
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9255

PostSubject: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:28 am

Hi friends,
I decided to make unusual poll where You can vote for one animal which I can make in my meantime next year. I've chosen some of my favorite animals to this poll and some I know many of You like. I will make other figures from my list too, but one I want to make just like I did with bongo-just because many of You like the specie.
I'm not sure how long could it take me. Working on bongo in "meantime" take me almost a year. But I will do my best to finish this new animal and make it as nice as I can.
Of course everybody can vote here.
I know about many more propositions but I don't want this poll to be too long Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe



Country/State : Spain
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:53 am

A leopard, I love big cats :)

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/26714361

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Clouded Leopard, it's such a beautiful big cat.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 pm

I did vote for the clouded leopard too, as it is very rare in the model-animal world. Rolling Eyes cat
Back to top Go down
Gabe



Country/State : NY
Age : 33
Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 1180

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:02 pm

I also voted for the clouded leopard.

_________________
Born to be Wild and Free!
Back to top Go down
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Clouded leopard too :)

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! afro
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20246

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:57 pm

As I don't like to have the same tastes of other people I voted....
....clouded leopard!!!Very Happy
But let me tell you that is an incredible list, I love all animal in it!I love you
The second choice should probabily be an aardvark, Safari is retiring its... and I love everything that eat ants!
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 pm

@ana wrote:
Hi friends,
I decided to make unusual poll where You can vote for one animal which I can make in my meantime next year. I've chosen some of my favorite animals to this poll and some I know many of You like. I will make other figures from my list too, but one I want to make just like I did with bongo-just because many of You like the specie.
I'm not sure how long could it take me. Working on bongo in "meantime" take me almost a year. But I will do my best to finish this new animal and make it as nice as I can.
Of course everybody can vote here.
I know about many more propositions but I don't want this poll to be too long Rolling Eyes


...Ana please! Give us some pics by this animals! Most of this top I did,nt see anywhere (I became a Forum member only from september). Please show your models here! Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:12 pm

@Sergey wrote:
...Ana please! Give us some pics by this animals! Most of this top I did,nt see anywhere (I became a Forum member only from september). Please show your models here! Wink Wink Wink

Yes Ana Very Happy

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! afro
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9255

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:41 pm

@Sergey wrote:
@ana wrote:
Hi friends,
I decided to make unusual poll where You can vote for one animal which I can make in my meantime next year. I've chosen some of my favorite animals to this poll and some I know many of You like. I will make other figures from my list too, but one I want to make just like I did with bongo-just because many of You like the specie.
I'm not sure how long could it take me. Working on bongo in "meantime" take me almost a year. But I will do my best to finish this new animal and make it as nice as I can.
Of course everybody can vote here.
I know about many more propositions but I don't want this poll to be too long Rolling Eyes


...Ana please! Give us some pics by this animals! Most of this top I did,nt see anywhere (I became a Forum member only from september). Please show your models here! Wink Wink Wink

Dear Sergey!
These figures I want to make in FUTURE. I don't have it now. Seems the most popular is clouded leopard, well, I will work on it. And when it's ready I will show the pictures. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Dear Sergey!
These figures I want to make in FUTURE. I don't have it now. Seems the most popular is clouded leopard, well, I will work on it. And when it's ready I will show the pictures. :) [/quote]



...Oopss... Laughing Laughing Laughing Excuse me! Embarassed I,ve not take noticed future time in the words! Laughing Laughing Yes clouded leopard will be the best! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9255

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

@Sergey wrote:
Dear Sergey!
These figures I want to make in FUTURE. I don't have it now. Seems the most popular is clouded leopard, well, I will work on it. And when it's ready I will show the pictures. :)

...Oopss... Laughing Laughing Laughing Excuse me! Embarassed I,ve not take noticed future time in the words! Laughing Laughing Yes clouded leopard will be the best! cheers

I see, OK Very Happy


Last edited by ana on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

But when you have show us Ana?

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! afro
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9255

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 pm

@remowshake wrote:
But when you have show us Ana?

It's kind of difficult question Embarassed

You know, I started working on bongo last January and have it finished last month Laughing
I hope this time it will be faster. I hope before Spring Laughing

Well, some of You may think my avatar should show the sloth-I will think about it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 pm

We wait Ana.. But when you finish, be in Spring, in the December for the next year, in 2012, you show us? :)

That's what i've saying Wink

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! afro
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9255

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:20 pm

@remowshake wrote:
We wait Ana.. But when you finish, be in Spring, in the December for the next year, in 2012, you show us? :)

That's what i've saying Wink

Yes I promise, as soon as it's ready I will show pic here cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20246

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:37 pm

I hope you waste a long time! So I have time to keep some money!Very Happy
Nice choice, a good Christmas news! Anyway it's better wait for all 2011 news!
Back to top Go down
remowshake



Country/State : Portugal
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-17
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks Ana, my dear friend! Very Happy

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! afro
Back to top Go down
pm64



Country/State : Firenze,Italy
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-09-27
Posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:57 am

Dear Ana,
I voted for the nilgai since I am an antelope lover.....but of course clouded leopard and all the others I would love to have as well.

A Merry Xmas to everyone in this forum and to you Ana, our dream come true artist! king
Back to top Go down
Wildheart



Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 am

Voted for the clouded leopard! Very Happy
Great news,Ana!I cant wait to see your new masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28248

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:58 pm

That was a VERY hard one Shocked

I almost voted for the Aardwark. But Safai has it already. Same with the clouded leopard.
But the civet is very unusual. I have pictures of the Indian and the African civets in my beloved book by Simon and Schuster. They are SO beautyful in a non-flashy way, that I think that will be just right for you skills, Ana.
But the clouded leopard, this mysterious creature from the hight, remote mountains, - it is also enormously impressive .

My favourite animal is the ringtailed Lemur, - but there are lots of figueres of that one, - if only I could find them Laughing

Great idea with a vote, Ana. Of course you should first and by all means follow your own fancy, - that is, I suppose, the only way for an artist to make something really great, like the Takin and the Bongo Very Happy

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28248

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:01 pm

@Sergey wrote:

...Ana please! Give us some pics by this animals! Most of this top I did,nt see anywhere (I became a Forum member only from september). Please show your models here! Wink Wink Wink

Try here, you can find pictures of them all, I think. Here the monkey, he is fan-gor-tastic cheers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_Monkey

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Philter4



Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1397

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Ana is by far my favorite sculptor of animal figures, and she has and will continue (I hope) to make most of the figures for my dioramas. My favorite animal on the list is the nilgia antelope, but I voted for the clouded leopard. For those of you who have not been members for very long here is why I didn't vote for the nilgia...


This pair was done by her for the Indian diorama and are among my favorite figures.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 pm

@Philter4 wrote:
Ana is by far my favorite sculptor of animal figures, and she has and will continue (I hope) to make most of the figures for my dioramas. My favorite animal on the list is the nilgia antelope, but I voted for the clouded leopard. For those of you who have not been members for very long here is why I didn't vote for the nilgia...


This pair was done by her for the Indian diorama and are among my favorite figures.


...Ou, already better! cheers By the way - Nilgai antelope? Nice model (I,ve saw only takin, bongo and some other antelopes, vultures and very dinamic african wild dogs). And monkeys (macaque?) Ana,s models too?
Back to top Go down
Arrakai



Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Oh Ana, please do a clouded leopard cheers

It will look extremly awsome!!! Can´t wait to see it drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   Today at 4:56 am

Back to top Go down
 
What would You like from Ana?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Homemade models-
Jump to: