Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would You like from Ana?

Go down 
+13
Arrakai
Philter4
SUSANNE
Wildheart
pm64
Sergey
Roger
remowshake
Gabe
WILLYBACOMAN
HKHollinstone
SyLoBe
Ana
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

which animal would You like most?
proboscis monkey
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
lowland tapir
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
mountain tapir
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
clouded leopard
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 23 ]
coati mundi
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
malay civet
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Nilgai antelope (again I know)
What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 11 ]
aardvark
 8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 50

AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Yes Ana, your achievements are fantastic, the clouded leopard shook a very nice addition to our collections on Nilgaut also appeals to me and I shook from a Serval. sunny bounce cat
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:50 am

What a fantastic idea Ana

So... scratch

First, a proboscis monkey, then a coati mundi, a Nilgai, a lowland tapir, a mountain tapir, a malay civet, an ardvaark... cheers

And if you have enough time, you may create a clouded leopard cat
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:07 am

Sergey wrote:

...Ou, already better! cheers By the way - Nilgai antelope? Nice model (I,ve saw only takin, bongo and some other antelopes, vultures and very dinamic african wild dogs). And monkeys (macaque?) Ana,s models too?

The macaques are BandaÏ Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 am

Kikimalou wrote:
What a fantastic idea Ana

So... scratch

First, a proboscis monkey, then a coati mundi, a Nilgai, a lowland tapir, a mountain tapir, a malay civet, an ardvaark... cheers

And if you have enough time, you may create a clouded leopard cat

So, Ana, you have enough to do Laughing
I agree the monkey is just fabulously funny to look at Very Happy
And a monkey would be something new from your hand, as far as I know...
And the two tapirs , - I did not know them at all untill I googled them, they would be great for any collection ...
And .... drunken scratch
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:53 am

SUSANNE wrote:

So, here is the Mandrill Ana made for Willy, in 2009 I think... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:56 am

And here is the Drill she made for me in 2010 I love you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

So, here is the Mandrill Ana made for Willy, in 2009 I think... Wink

WOW!!!!!
Magnificent !!!
Lucky Willy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Nice figures!
I forgot to say that I'd like to see someday a pardel lynx from such talented hands, anyway I'm a very patient man!cheers Sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:46 am

[quote="Kikimalou"][center]And here is the Drill she made for me in 2010 I love you Very Happy

...And the drill and mandrill made very aaccurate. It,s have very true exterior and painting... Nice models. cheers And they are rare and exclusive animal models! I did,t see drill anywhere and see mandrill in some displays by Torben and Christoph... Congrats Ana 9and of course Christoph and Willy Laughing Laughing )! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:13 am

Here are most of the sculptures Ana has done for me, there are 6 more not in the photos, there is a pair of blackbuck, topi, eland, another palm nut vulture and another bearded vulture that are not in these two photos. The blackbuck are on a different shelf and I just forgot to move them over for the photo, the topi and eland are out on the diorama, and the two birds are in poses where they do not stand up, one is flying and the other is in a feeding pose (which is upside down hanging from palm nut friut). I also have some figures that are being sculpted and a copy of her bongo sculpture that are not here yet, but on the new ones she will post a new thread when they are ready to ship so you can all see them.

Here are the ones that are on display on a shelf in my room,

Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:05 am

An interesting fact about clouded leopards is their canine teeth are proportionately larger than any other feline!
Pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 am

[quote="Sergey"]
Kikimalou wrote:
[center]And here is the Drill she made for me in 2010 I love you Very Happy

...And the drill and mandrill made very accurate. It,s have very true exterior and painting... Nice models. cheers And they are rare and exclusive animal models! I did,t see drill anywhere and see mandrill in some displays by Torben and Christoph... Congrats Ana and of course Christoph and Willy Laughing Laughing )! cheers cheers

Thank you Sergey Very Happy

Maybe I'm the only one to have a drill model on shelf. king I wanted one for a long time now and I thought there was no chances a company makes one, they are too closed to mandrill and less colored... but they are so impressives. So I asked Ana to make one for me and she made that wonderful model. The day Ana's box arrived at home was one of the greatest day in my collector's life cheers I love you drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:18 am

Philter4 wrote:
Here are most of the sculptures Ana has done for me, there are 6 more not in the photos, there is a pair of blackbuck, topi, eland, another palm nut vulture and another bearded vulture that are not in these two photos. The blackbuck are on a different shelf and I just forgot to move them over for the photo, the topi and eland are out on the diorama, and the two birds are in poses where they do not stand up, one is flying and the other is in a feeding pose (which is upside down hanging from palm nut friut). I also have some figures that are being sculpted and a copy of her bongo sculpture that are not here yet, but on the new ones she will post a new thread when they are ready to ship so you can all see them.

Lucky Phil cheers cheers cheers

I hope Ana will find enough time one day to make some topis for us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:50 am

Thanks for the compliments on the mandrill that Ana made for me in the past, it was the first model she made for somebody else then herself i think... cheers
Not to forget, that she made me a pair of okapi's too, and she is working on the okapi-calf for me too.
I am the proud owner of one of the takins too, and i hope she reserved a bongo for me too... Laughing
Here are the okapi's:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"
Male Okapi, which is looking like the Schleich model, only smaller, as i asked Ana to do so, more in the correct scale for 1:20.

Female Okapi.

Takin

Ana does re-paints too...

The old Schleich cheetah, turned into a King Cheetah

And the Schleich Przewalskihorse turned into a Tarpan, the European wild horse, extinct now...

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am

WOW ! You are a lucky man, Willy cheers
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Would like to see more photos of the King Cheetah!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:13 pm

We voted for Nilgai antelope. Although we would love to also see the proboscis monkey family. And anyway, would be the creative spirit of our time and let the artist do all models of the survey. Aniu Luck. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would You like from Ana?   What would You like from Ana? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would You like from Ana?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs and Homemade models :: Homemade models-
Jump to: